Which Spiderman-costume is your favourite?

Which Spiderman-costume is your favourite?

2099>Future Foundation>Black Suit>Classic

Gentleman Spider

Miles old costume was kind of good.

It was a eeeh.

Yeah, I kinda dig that. Gives me Mayday vibes, but if she'd wanted to look like her dad and not her uncle.

too soon

Hate me all you want.

Supaidaman>all

I think miles should be masked the whole time, not reveal his secret identity to the audience.

People will see him as a character and not his race.

I wish we had gotten more of MGS4 Peter Parker

They would have to reveal his identity eventually. If his whole shtick was that no one knew who he was the racists would come out of the woodwork saying that he was only made black when the decision was made to reveal his race

original>black>2099>superior>noir.

I wanted her to be in the 616 universe.

Black Suit. Best costume /and/ best OTP.

This one.

Alex Ross concept suit

slick

Now just make it gold and we be pimpin

Too dark for regular Spidey, worked well for Otto

Could have been for like an alt future or something though

I'm gald they did use a similar design for otto costume.

my man

This guy gets it.

The black costume is cool because of all the symbiote powers, but since Venom is more associated with it these days, I don't think it can really be called one of the best. Besides, the all-black with the one giant white spider makes it look pretty dull.

For me the best is the Sensational costume. It has all the classic fundamental elements remixed as a more modern interpretation and it looks good. The only downside is that it got caught up in the shitty clone saga so it tends to get over looked.

I really like this one for some reason.
It was shortly afterward that I stopped reading Spiderman. FF too. No particular reason, just moved and never set up in a new LCS.
His name is Ben