I didn't believe it at first, but it's happening guys!

MSM is turning on her

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/01/donald-trump-gave-a-very-very-good-speech-today-in-pennsylvania/

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/people/chris-cillizza/
archive.is
archive.is/wHM6b
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/01/donald-trump-gave-a-very-very-good-speech-today-in-pennsylvania/
youtube.com/watch?v=chuUxbtu2hw
youtu.be/ov5kvWSz5LM
twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/793562947624771584
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Like rats leaving a burning ship

They just realise that when he gets in they won't have access anymore or readers/viewers. Rats are scrambling to save themselves. Fuck all of them.

Yeah look at how Megyn Kelly has turned in the last few days, all of these incredibly biased and anti-Trump outlets are going to be denied interviews with the future president unless they change their tune.

That has to be satire right?

SILHOUETTES AND SHADOWS
WATCH A REVOLUTION

Those butthurt comments are priceless.

Life is gonna be so empty again without this election. At least I have a month of our own election preparations to look forward to.

Look at his history - washingtonpost.com/people/chris-cillizza/

Total turnaround on Trump since the FBI case was reopened. Bezos trying to get off Trump's shit-list asap.

They're trying to save face. It's too late.

They see the fire rising. They are trying to avoid the wrath of Emperor Trump.

>MSN
That's not MSN.

>the media
If you look closely, you'll see usually a name or pseudonym attached to every article on the Washington Post's website, this actually indicates who writes the article. Believe it or not there is more than 1 writer who works for the Washington Post. So logically this would indicate that they have a wide variety of opinions in the articles that they produce

Crazy right?

I expect heavy sarcasm

kek it sounds so phoned in
>very very good
i just imagine trump reading this headline on his plane and chuckling at the fact that everyone's coming crawling back

Just lugenpresse trying to cover their asses

NO MORE
FREE STEPS TO HEAVEEEEEEEEEEEEN

>implying Trump's presidency won't be a the most interesting thing to happen in our lifetimes

archive.is
use it!

off-topic: the fuck is this photoshop magic wand bullshit captcha?

>lugenpresse
STOP IT! THAT IS NAZI TERMINOLOGY!!

We need to get Ja Rule on the phone to help us make sense of this!!!

MSM = mainstream media...

Stealth rare!

Unfortunately I already have you...

He said "MSM", not "MSN". MSM is mainstream media for short, i.e. generally more accredited newspaper and TV-based news media.

And they're not "turning on her", they're just a bunch of sharks in the water. They see the potential for Trump to win so they don't want to get caught riding the wrong memetic tide to clicks and pageviews.

Here you go:
archive.is/wHM6b

CTR, you know nothing. Once Bezos bought the paper and politics came to the forefront it went straight shilldawg. How do I know? Why, friendo, I get the Washington Post and live in Maryland.

You would know this too if you were not buying whacking it off to anime you nerd virgin, you live in the area too, presumably since that's where you work.

its too late

SOMEBODY PLEASE CALL JA RULE!

Regardless of the outcome of this election DO NOT FORGET THE MANIPULATION THAT TOOK PLACE IN OCTOBER

NEVER FORGET IT

Can someone please post the pic first they laugh at you then you win quote. I think I deleted it

>So logically this would indicate that they have a wide variety of opinions in the articles that they produce

But there is one person who approves.

You know what will be the most hilarious thing in the event of a Trump victory?

That the likes of CNN, MSNBC, New York Times, etc. will have to share the press stand with the likes of Infowars and Breitbart. Because Trump is definately going to reward Breitbart, and will probably reward Jones as well for being basicaly his only true supporters from start to finish (Trump called into Alex Jones' show a few times during the primaries, remember).

Here you are, a reporter from a "respectable" news agency, having to rub shoulders with people representing a glorified tabloid (BB) and a glorified podcast (IW), just because your employer forced you to shill for Clinton beyond plausible deniability of partisanship.

And Trump is taking their questions before yours.

Dolt

The comments are hysterical. The butthurt is so awesome.

>washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/01/donald-trump-gave-a-very-very-good-speech-today-in-pennsylvania/

We're truly in for one of the best weeks any of us have ever lived.

MAGA brothers

A little TOO late to get public opinion back on (((their))) side.

>What struck me most about the speech — aside from how well written and delivered it was — was that it laid bare how simply Trump could have constructed a winning message in this campaign. Cast Clinton as the status quo. Make her own every policy and every controversy of the previous Clinton and Obama administrations. Use your own life as a the best possible evidence that true change can only come from without, that the political system needs a radical overhaul that only someone as well versed in business as yourself knows how to execute. And spend most of your days from Labor Day until Nov. 8 in Ohio, Florida, Pennsylvania and Michigan hammering away at the idea that only you, to borrow a phrase, know how to make America great again.

>Trump did all of those things in his speech Tuesday in King of Prussia. The problem for Republicans — and Trump — is that it's Nov. 1. More than 21 million people have already voted.

What the fuck? This man genuinely just never listened to Trump prior to today when he started to realize Trump might win. Is this guy fucking serious? "Trump would be winning if we actually covered his campaign in a serious way, oops!" - that's your article? What a piece of shit.

Holy fuck. Don't read the comments on that article if you want to keep your blood pressure down. Fucking brainwashed democrat cuck fools.

>This was Trump at the best I have seen him in months — a disciplined and effective messenger giving a speech that, to my ear, was one of his best.
>That is an absolutely perfect message for this I'm-mad-as-hell-and-I'm-not-going-to-take-it-anymore electorate. People want change desperately. And almost no one believes Clinton represents that radical change — or anything close to it. Trump, in that passage above, puts his life outside of politics forward as incontrovertible evidence that he will walk the walk when it comes to bringing real change to the nation's capitol.
Nope.

No kidding I had to post.

I was telling my brothers in the pub yesterday that the way the press in Britain is reporting on the presidential election has shifted since Friday, the entire tone and the way they seem to be targeting hillary more aggressively is noticeably different. I'm beginning to think you guys might just pull this off.

RARE

>fishbein
>fischbein

hmm where have i heard that name before?

WaPo tries to limit Amazons retroactove state tax liability by actually reporting the news with one week to go.

ITS NO GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEE

>Clinton scandals hit
>Media switches sides
>Obama, Michelle, Pocahontas switch sides
Bunch of rats

GG No RE

Very, very good. But not great.

Wow he really does seem pretty presidential in that speech.

IT'S NO GAAAAAAAAAAAME

Unbelievable. Traitorous bastard.

Do not read the comments. All you will find is delusion and ass blastery.

YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?

IT'S JUMPING SHIP TIME!

:)

youtube.com/watch?v=chuUxbtu2hw

Bump

could it be because of this?

youtu.be/ov5kvWSz5LM

I dont think they want to be on the wrong side of history even though we all know the cats out of the bag.

(((FISHBEIN)))

this is great, I'm loving this

>(((FISHBEIN)))

>yfw alex Jones gets primetime at Trump tv

Link to his speech pls?

>CLINTON LOCKED TO BE PRESIDENT
>MEDIA NOW PRETENDS TO BE UNBIASED
>SO THEY CAN POINT TO THESE LAST MINUTE ARTICLES AS PROOF THAT THE ELECTION WAS FAIR AND UNBIASED AND THAT THE US HAS A FREE PRESS

Fuck off.

>call him racist, Hitler, sexist last few months
>clearly Hillary doing some illegal shit
>Obama's abandoning ship
>Hillary rambles about Russians on twitter
>more and more clear that she will lose
>make positive Trump headline
>"W-we always loved you Emperor Trump. P-please don't shut us down"

This is now my favorite picture of Donald Trump

We still have to purge the GOP of cucks and take back Constantinople

>Donald: I really, really, really like this speech.

The media's deeds won't be forgotten. They can try to save themselves but it's only just begun with the election.

>expect this to be an ironic article shitting on Trump
>it's actually not
wtf i love wapo now

Man, I really hope we do. I really hope it happens. I know it isn't over with just this, there is still a lot of work to do afterwards.

kek, they know Clinton is done

I doubt Trump will allow NYT reporters within 100 yards of the White House.

>there is more than 1 writer who works for the Washington Post
And they deny new ones that have different opinions. Crazy right?

Don't forget RSBN.

It's a "Fake Because".

>Alex Jones becomes a billionaire overnight due to a massive increase in sales of water filters and Super Male Vitality.

Thays what (((they))) do.

Create strawmen, go to war with those, ignore his content, pretend he doesn't have any...and hope it sticks.

It didn't stick, so now they need to come up with reasons why he's suddenly pulling ahead.

Trump is going to end up owning the NYT after he sues them for libel. Then he'll make the New York Times great again and it'll be beautiful.

Hey tribe member, it's great you post 100 pro Hillary arcticals but don't forget to post a few trump ones so we look fair and balanced.,

>go to washingtonpost.com because don't trust op
>see 'potty training' on first page

Are you fucking kidding me?

Chris Mathews BTFO of Hillary today too.

twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/793562947624771584

Fuck (((them))). They'll be the first to hang the day of the rope.

It actually shits on him by basically calling him an idiot and just applauding this speech because he was "disciplined on following the script on the teleprompter the republican leaders prepared for him", when most of what he said on that speech was already said by him countless of time since the republican primaries started and he was the rogue one, but then it just didn't fly on the liberals radar or they intentionally hide it.

First they see it as a joke
second they make fun of you
third they resort to violence to try to silence you
fourth is denial
fifth is acceptance

i'm sure there's a name for this already so please advise me if so, but are the media just showing trump as ahead in the polls and the like to try and get hillary "supporters" to actually go out and vote in fear that he will win ?

phase: acceptance

The left/MSM know Trump is going to win so they're implementing Plan B.
1. Regain some sense of being unbiased (look at our pro Trump stories)
2. Start destroying him as soon as he gets in (fed raises interest rate, Unemployment formulas changed back to GWB formula, combat deaths back in the news, etc.)
3. Take back WH in 2020.

>i'm sure there's a name for this already

kiking?

They want to play nice now, knowing he's going to win. I hope Trump has the journalists murdered in the street like dogs.

Why don't take out the untermensch pseudo-turk trash in your irrelevant country first? You can think about retaking constantinople later

>21 million people have already voted
And Trump is winning Early voting.

We'll see about that in a month and onwards.

This is what liberals do. If trump loses you'll see liberals everywhere clamoring for him because he was running on the right platform but said mean things.

See: Romney. Enemy number 1 to reasonable presidential candidate as soon as a new guy showed up.

>2016: God I would kill to have Romney. Why couldn't they pick him?
> 2012: ROMNEY IS ONLY GOING TO HELP THE RICH AND HES GONNA BURN DOWN THE FORESTS

It's so predictable it hurts.

does anyone actually believe the media is unbiased though? I thought it was common knowledge that the media all are liberal except for one channel which was fox but its slowly changing over to liberal since they ousted the owner and a jew took over.

You already see that on the red carpet, where people from ABC are pissed off that TMZ people are nudging them out of position.

Hello upside down Poland!

They will bend the knee or be destroyed

WaPo: I really, really like this speech
>Trump: take it my friend, it's all yours

Been listening to Ben Shapiro go though just those stages for the past year. It's been glorious.

Hey Ben, since you lurk here, let me ask you a question.

Why would I fight evil with you tomorrow when you refused to fight evil with me today?

The polls have been an attempt at manipulation, but they were understood to be such since almost the beginning, and so now they are yotally irrelevant. The mass media machine doesn't work when you escape the blue haze of the TV and go outside and talk to people, it has no power when you just got back from a thirty thousand person rally and Trump is having those rallies all over the country almost every single day.

Nah, they're just backpeddling.

It will only work on libs and LIVs. Conservatives have known the media is extremely biased since the NYT claimed the USSR was paradise 80 years ago.

MFW I realize Ja Rule is nigger for Gerald