How come people got triggered when PhantomStrider put it as #1 on his list of Cartoons I hate that Everyone likes?

How come people got triggered when PhantomStrider put it as #1 on his list of Cartoons I hate that Everyone likes?

Other urls found in this thread:

futurama.wikia.com/wiki/Atheismo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who cares what some loser eceleb thinks

A) Those lists never please anybody
B) PS is an asshole, even to his fans
C) You need a really high IQ to understand Ed Edd 'N Eddy (at least 65 will do).

This tßh famalam
I don't like to use the word cringe, but when he wants to say something like 'thank God' he says 'thank atheism'

I don't find it possible to hate seasons 1-3. It's like the perfect summer time cartoon.

4-6 got a little too exaggerated with the personalities (Ed got /too/ stupid, Edd was a smug smartass half of the time, Eddy got so mean that I don't understand why Ed or Double D would want to hang out with him)

>caring what Watchmojo: Cartoon Edition thinks

I'd ask a video to watch for proof, but I don't want to piss myself off.

who?

I'm more upset about it's hate boner for TTG. It's basically on every bad CN related thing. Sometimes I wish they had pic related but with him instead of Enter.

This is the guy who puts SU on the top of his 'flawless cartoons' lists and thinks that it's unironically the greatest western cartoon of all time. Take that however you will.

>I don't find it possible to hate seasons 1-3

Eh, I'm not really a big fan of season 1 (until the last couple of episodes) because the characters never really felt like they were smoothed out until later.

I'M A SHOVEL EDDY

To be fair, a lot of shows aren't sure about characters for a while. Plus, wasn't it just on a bet that he made a kids show, in contrast to his adult work?
On a different side, I didn't really enjoy the visible shift to digital, but it had to be done at some point.

Saying "people got triggered" implies anyone actually watches these wannabe e-celebs outside of their tiny friend circles.

>but when he wants to say something like 'thank God' he says 'thank atheism'
This has to be joke

>PhantomStrider
Who? I can't keep track of all the internet personalities that nu-Sup Forums obsesses over.

It guarantees him more views, as TTG is some sort of lightning rod for autistic YouTubers who want to feel like they're part of a community. Given his attitude and mannerisms, he might as well be YouTube Comments: The Series.

>'thank atheism'
Holy shit

Not defending him, but what he's saying is "Thank Atheismo"

futurama.wikia.com/wiki/Atheismo

I don't notice a huge difference between seasons 2-3 and 4-6 beyond animation upgrade and the new setting.

He's an autist my man

>but when he wants to say something like 'thank God' he says 'thank atheism'
kek are you serious

Am I supposed to know who that is?

>You need a really high IQ to understand Ed Edd 'N Eddy
What was meant by this?

SHUT UP ED

that EEnE is pure brilliance