STEVE PIECZENIK REVEALS FBI COUNTER COUP AND CLINTON - WEINER PEDOPHILIA CONNECTION

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:

COUP
youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM

PEDO
youtube.com/watch?v=12zVlaZyX3Q

UNWIPED BLOG (((THEY))) WIPED IT
web.archive.org/web/20161008204348/http://stevepieczenik.com/

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/793511398114529280
twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault/status/793482749025792000

vault.fbi.gov/william-j.-clinton-foundation/william-j.-clinton-foundation.pdf/view
IMPORTANT: REDACTION CODES
archives.gov/declassification/iscap/redaction-codes.html
Page 65 IS OF NOTE PARDON OF MARC RICH

OTHER HELP TO READ FBI DOCUMENTS
vault.fbi.gov/explanation-of-exemptions
newstrench.com/secret-no-more/secret-no-more-fbi-central-records-systems-classification/
historyofphonephreaking.org/writings/htraff/

Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Steve Pieczenik just put out two videos. One is stating that the rank and file of the US intelligence community is rebelling against what they are calling a silent coup by the Clintons and their sphere to seize control of the government. Pieczenik says the intelligence 'counter-coup' is what has been feeding info to Wikileaks. He goes on to state that Hillary cannot be allowed to be president and that the FBI are going to attempt to have her and Bill brought up on charges before the election, mostly regarding the Clinton Foundation, as the Weiner emails were just the go-ahead to blow the whole thing open.

The second video is him talking about how both Hillary and Bill were customers at Jeffrey Epstein's "Lolitaexpress" sex retreat in the Bahamas.

>Pieczenik was Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance and James Baker.[3] His expertise includes foreign policy, international crisis management and psychological warfare.[7] He served the presidential administrations of Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush in the capacity of deputy assistant secretary.[8]

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Pieczenik
hillaryforpresident.com/
hillaryforpresident.com/huma-abedin/
hillaryforpresident.com/datto/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

red herring

Spicy

bumpalump. pedowood confirmed

bumpin

DON'T LET IT SLIDE FELLAS!
THIS IS YUGE!

bump

so why is STEVE PIECZENIK legit?

redpill me please

>tfw we right about fucking everything we've said for the past 10+ years

whers is the flight rolls for the Lolita express?

How about you read the first post next time before posting, mkay?

>Pieczenik was Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance and James Baker.[3] His expertise includes foreign policy, international crisis management and psychological warfare.[7] He served the presidential administrations of Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush in the capacity of deputy assistant secretary.[8]

trytefjes sjo
sikkert mange pedo-helveter i norge som har kalde fotter også nå
de skal brennes levende.

this guy is a schizo. stop posting this bullshit.

This is a red herring.

Because he has a hell of a resume.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Pieczenik

That much time spent in Washington, he has to know how things work.

FBIanon + FBI mutiny + leaks + Wikileaks stage 3 = This Is Real

maybe we weren't, but our shitposts changed that!

so basically he managed the copier machine of the SoS office?

why should we listen to this faget?

Bingo boomshakala

(you)

(you) too

no slides. He is well spoken and and seems to know his shit

here we go

So its finally gone down.
Been wondering when it would.
The civil war between the intelligence agencies going on behind the scenes has been visible for some time. It was only a question of when it would happen.

>tfw we wizards now

Did we shitpost too much ?

SHADILAY!

just enough

He doesn't seem to understand what the word 'coup' means. At fucking all.

>mfw a chechnean christian youth group image board memedd so hard it caused a civil war

SHADILAY
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

>"she will also be charged with pedophillia"

Well then.

The fire rises

can someone add in Trumps hair and maybe the POTUS seal within reach?

kek
it was foretold!

This is a Tibetan cave painting image board. And our paintings memed this into existence!

Caused? No.
Triggered? Yes.

The fuck is sync lag?

wow

>hate comments per second

dude, science bro

Bump

Thx for leaving this part out, op:

>Pieczenik has made a number of ventures into fiction, as an author (of State of Emergency and a number of other books)[24] and as a business partner of Tom Clancy for several series of novels.[25]

He left state department and politics in 1979 since then writes light spy novels.

Don't want to be a party popper, but his two 4 minute long videos of him talking to a camera about a silent counter coup (who is no not silent anymore since he talkes about it) is not what I would call a source one could spread to normies and not look like an idiot in their eyes.

i believe what he says is true, but who is the old fart? why should his ramblings convince anyone else?

REMINDER: THE VIDEOS WERE UP JUST AS KEK TOLD US SHE'S GOING TO JAIL!!!

Is this guy for real?
Other people confirming his claims?
I want to believe, but it could be Roger Stone saying the same shit.

I imagine by this point the FBI has cut a deal with Trump along the lines of: "we'll get you in, just keep your dick out of our affairs once you're there"

CHECKS FLAG, IT'S A KRAUT.

DISREGARD WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE.

We're not interested in what you had for dinner, m8

Bump

you ctr cucks need to buy some new proxies, its obvious as fuck

HE'S HERE GOYS!

>Pieczenik was born in Cuba of Jewish parents from Russia and Poland

He is a real life Jew what proof does he have?

(you)

yeah this guy is fucking real, hes as real as it gets. dude worked under henry fucking kissinger and 4 presidents

Bump

So where's the proof for this?

This guy was a "Deputy Assistant Secretary of State" under a few administrations, but he's also been a regular on the nutty conspiracy circuit for a very long time. And not like the Sup Forums-tier "on to something" conspiracy circuit, but the shitty angelfire site-based gif-laden early 90's throwback conspiracy circuit.

So where's his evidence? Where is this """counter-coup""" that he's supposedly running out of the "internet" with the aid of the FBI? Am I really supposed to believe this one potentially insane man has rallied, if not a majority, then at least a large number of people in the government to his side? But he can't say who or in what capacity?

This all fucking reeks of bullshit meant to draw on Sup Forumslacks for attention and shekels.

Dubs wills it. Checked.

You are fucking SCUM

Beady eyed Anglo!

The first thing you get when you google that guy is "science fiction author" go ahead and spread that video to your work collegues and family and report back what they said to you afterwards.

"Lol, this guy's nuts, probably working on a new book. I mean I know the clintons are not kosher, but that just sound sooo weird. I just want for the election to be over :)"

As long as only these two videos exist about that specific topic this is not a scourge I would spread.
There is no secretly taped convos, nor film clips, nothing. Just an old guy rambling.

> 60 year old man
> unironically saying "lolita express"
This election is ripping reality apart.

-Trump becomes God-Emperor
-Shillary & Obongo go to jail
-Wall gets built
-We war with China
>qt Putin and Russian allies

Thank you based Wiener.

Why don't you try to hold more than one thought in your head at the same time and maybe you will get somewhere.

FBIanon > Fbi mutiny > leaks > wikileaks phase 3

We were told today was the day. FBI released the first batch of clinton foundation shit right as this dropped. Then wikileaks tweeted about it. Fuck the amount of niggers in here is extreme.

Jeez man, I am all for trump, and I don't care what you call me. But please go ahead and show the videos two your colleagues. Then report back.

I'M SORRY BUT THIS ISN'T WHAT (((YOU))) PLANNED
SOMEONE LIKE ME FINALLY IN COMMAND

Witness footage of the spat between the Clinton Camp and the FBI day of the reopening of the case

But I did consider all that, and I still can't shake the sense that this guy is also fully aware of what's going on and is using it as a platform to conjure up notoriety for himself.

ALLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!

is this book good?

>a regular on the nutty conspiracy circuit for a very long time
you haven't been paying much attention to all the nutty conspiracy shit that's proving real this election have you?
>Where is this """counter-coup""" that he's supposedly running out of the "internet" with the aid of the FBI
did you even listen to what he said, please rewatch the video
also
(you)

Only certain jews are pushing this false flag story. Until Comey says pedophile don't retweet it

ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT

sure Puerto, it's copypasta if you can't figure it out
nice trips though

I keep posting this. Go to alluc.ee and search for Clinton Cash and stream it for a quick rundown on CF and CGI.

>ride the express
>expect to hide it

I get that and for the most part we will have to wait and see what comes out. The day isn't over yet. The main thing of interest here is the new CF stuff from FBI. You really have to use the redaction codes to get the implication of most of it.

It's pretty good, I liked the CIA one Legacy of Ashes better but they are both good reads if you want some good background.

Hide yo kids

I'll do ya one better.

what are you CTR niggers going to do when you get life sentences for treason and human trafficking?

>hurt durr fbianon said some cryptic shit
Yup that's proof.
Do you understand what proof means? Proof is a simple enough concept. I would even think that you dumb fucks here could understand it

a senile old man who cries wolf at nothing.

Maybe you dumb nerds would do some good actually reading about him. He's a moron and even looking briefly his past "predictions" and "concrete facts" are wrong.

wrong one. here ya go desu

oh you mean like last time when Comey said Hillary isn't a criminal

He's 73 and been through plenty enough that if he wanted notariety he could have been a talking head on mainstream media. Instead he's content to spread his data via Infowars.com. That's where many most of anons would even know who he is.

this is bullshit common if there really was a coup they wouldn't take about it openly.

Are you trying to insinuate that Steve Pieczenik IS FBIanon?

What are you going to do when the election is over and you have to stop LARPing?
Go back to jizz on your anime figurines?

yeah he is an old man. i don't think he's lying. i think he absolutely believe that he is part of a "counter coup" but that doesn't make it real. old people do get dementia.

you're attempts are really fucking sad man, so sad I'll give (you) a shekel

>What are you going to do when the election is over and you have to stop LARPing?
ill become a prison guard at whatever prison they send you CTR cucks too for life.

Wow, this thread sure is a CTR magnet.

Methinks they doth protest too much for it to be BS

Uhh no you can't really be a talking head on mainstream media when you hold insane views, so his only option WAS infowars. No one takes a senile old man ranting seriously.

please add to the OP:

hillaryforpresident.com/
hillaryforpresident.com/huma-abedin/

AND THIS. FBI HAD THE BACKUP OF HILLARY'S EMAILS SINCE 2015 BUT NEVER LOOKED INTO THE DATTO DRIVE BACKUP

>hillaryforpresident.com/datto/
>hillaryforpresident.com/datto/

>Citizen Activist Dr. Larry Kawa of Boca Raton, Florida today announced that he has expanded the scope of his efforts to bring former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s hidden electronic communications to light. He is now calling for full disclosure of a hard drive that was turned over by Datto Inc. to the FBI as of 2015. According to CNN, the contents of the Datto hard drive are believed to contain all of Hillary Clinton’s backed up electronic communications from her time as Secretary of State.

Pic related is from last part about the datto hard drive.

if we can push this on Chaffetz, Gowdy, Comey, FBI in general, etc enough, something may move forward.

(((you)))

Then get out of here and go to one of the slide threads you dumb nigger and post about getting blacked or something.

I didn't say it was proof but it might help you get to the bottom of your retarded questions that you didn't bother reading shit in the thread to get the answer to.

No thanks.
Why you mad at me though? I bump your shitty thread, isn't that what you complained about the last 5 attempts?

Also I only said, that you have to think a little. Do you show Alex jones videos around?
No.
You need a better scourge to sway normies.
Keep on digging in wikileaks and post their stuff, at least they are legit.

And I am not the only guy here thinking that.
Keep your (you)