How can anyone still believe that Hillary's e-mails are in any way worse than literally anything Trump has done?

How can anyone still believe that Hillary's e-mails are in any way worse than literally anything Trump has done?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwigz7WluIjQAhXs34MKHeMwA4QQqQIIHTAA&url=http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html&usg=AFQjCNFw3j_fOXD5NuClAxRCOJtEdrHWBw&sig2=1zIlIY6kRaZYCXz4UPvmrA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They can't; that is if they're aware of reality.

you cannot possibly be this obtuse.

as a trump suppoter i cant eve finish reading this, is soo painfull.

can you read it all without getting trigered faggot?

I agree, how can anyone still believe that literal treason is in any way worse than calling someone mean names??? :(

Human Trafficking, Pedophilia, Selling Stingers to ISIS, Pay to Play, Selling America to the highest bidder. SAP's on her laptop. That's a pretty fucking big deal. But, but, but Trump was said mean things. :(

do you even know how the mind work autist?

Betwen words and actions there is just 1 step, someone that incite you to do it.

The hate you are getting as a trump supporter, is not yours to recieve, he can say anithing he wants but the ones that is going to be hated is you, not him dont be stupid.

you are a fucking stupid brain dead sheep.

Can't tell if it's a bad troll or just stupid?

and no. Making a joke about rape doesn't mean you'll rape. Making a holocaust joke doesn't mean you're going to be Adolf Hitler.

FFS you liberals are so fucking retarded.

If you are asking me, just imagine.

People dislike a liar more than someone who is outright offensive to them

omg, you are a real autist, have you been diagnose yet? are you taking some medicine? You alreasy cant cope with reality my friendo.

clinton emails

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwigz7WluIjQAhXs34MKHeMwA4QQqQIIHTAA&url=http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html&usg=AFQjCNFw3j_fOXD5NuClAxRCOJtEdrHWBw&sig2=1zIlIY6kRaZYCXz4UPvmrA

>hurt peoples feelings
>risked national security and lied under oath
its basically the same thing

trump is going to win.

Typical liberal misinformation. All the Trump "scandals" are blown out of proportion, while they keep just repeating "emails" for Clinton.

The contents of the emails are much worse than just the several felonies that she committed trying to hide and then destroy them.

Say it with me, Madame Inmate.

She committed treason.

hurting ppl feelings is calling them stupid, calling them autist.

but calling someone criminal, rapist and others is not precisely "hurting ppls feeling".

Dont try to act tought becuase you are a fuckboi.

everybody is deserved to be respected.

if i see you in the street and you call me stupid, you are going to get punched. So why can trump say all he wants and then trump supportes recieve the hate.

why is the "hurting ppls feelings" is he just a "big meany"?

Go back to your cave SeƱor troll

Ignore, friends.

There is work to do, time is short -- don't be distracted by trolls

>Literally nothing
>Clinton gun running, murder, and treason
I wonder if they'll allow us to burn you while you're still hanging?

>people said things
>actual treason

Triggered Mexican Intellectual

>Clinton is a literal criminal
>Trump hurt my feelings
Damn... really made me think.

>How can anyone still believe that Hillary's e-mails are in any way worse than literally anything Trump has done?

Probably because they have more than three functioning brain cells.

You don't believe it, either. You're just being paid to say you do online.