youtu.be/367psk5ZdpU
youtube.com/watch?v=VHHYQxJ7jyA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We have won.

Not yet.

Get out and fucking vote.
Already did my duty in Florida.

DONT FALL FOR IT
ITS THE NEW STRATEGY OF THESE (((POLL MAKERS))) TO GIVE TRUMP THE LEAD SO HIS VOTERS FEEL SAVE AND STAY AT HOME ON ELECTION DAY

THIS IS NOT A DRILL
THE DAM HAS BROKEN
I REPEAT, THE DAM HAS BROKEN
youtu.be/xnmHknA2sEM

Why the fuck would they? Trump's people are way more enthused and invested than Clinton's, playing the complacency game ain't going to work in their favor.

VOTE you fags, I don't want to live in Clinton's nuclear winter

Well this is good news since he NEEDS North Carolina if he's to any chance. He always had to win Florida, Ohio and North Carolina, seeing as Virginia is gonezo. But it's Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Colorado and New Hampshire that you should be looking at to put him over the edge. Don't need all of those, just a couple.

Unless soros voting machines fuck us over. It'll be close in Michigan

I'm moist

BTFO

I'M FUCKING GUSHING

We need more states than NC. NC is a must-win. Wherever you are, vote. And beware of fraud and vote-rigging.

idiots

stay in

vote on november 8th

so many "accidents" can happen to your ballots in a week

BREAK THE DAM

RELEASE THE RIVER

Yesterday it was clinton leading by the same in that very state. Yay for manchurian spies with pedo blackmail

Now master user, don't be hasty

Thank you for correcting the Record.

Do those who predict elections even account for scandals?

This guys,

YOU HAVE TO VOTE

>this
Today I heard about the second case of "missing early/absentee voter ballots" being investigated today. And this is literally only the beginning.

In Georgia you can check the status of your absentee ballot online. Mine says RECEIVED - ACCEPTED and on election day will update again with my vote for Trump

NOTHING'S ALRIGHT
NOTHING IS FINE

I'M RUNNING AND I'M CRYING

I'M CRYING [X4]

are you sure?

NO!! KEEP FIGHTING

All of you need to get out and vote between now and next Tuesday.

It's not over until we've all done our duty.

Early voted for Trump, McCain (held my nose) and Arpaio here in AZ.

That's kind of a silly strategy, seeing how many people go to his rallies every time. Those don't matter election-wise, it just riles up the base. To think that people will take time off work to see the man talk, but not to vote for him, is ridiculous.

Get out and vote regardless

And make sure your vote isn't fucked up by the machine, stay vigilant

They do, in general. That's what the "margin of uncertainty" is partly about. You break past that point and no amount of voter fraud can save a losing candidate. Voter fraud only really matters in close elections.

And I don't think this is going to be close at all.

Still going to vote though.

Even good polls have outliers.

t. Nervous /r/politics poster

EVERYONE GO VOTE, DISREGARD ALL POLLS EVEN OBES THAT SHOW TRUMP WINNING

>Just go vote man

Why would you vote if you're certain Trump is going to win? Do you enjoy wasting your time?

Never listen to polls. EVER. Its meaningless.
Only one thing has meaning and it is ACTION!
I already voted its easy go do it NOW!

Where were you when CTR finally went down in flames

Not yet we havent. Get out and vote

This, I have voted already too

Shut up you stupid leaf you can't be Treebeard you pos!

Only leftists stay home on election day for a shit reason like that.

Support from the land of Brexit and Freedom

>Why would you vote if you're certain Trump is going to win?
Trump winning isn't a certainty, which is precisely why every user needs to vote for Trump.
>Do you enjoy wasting your time?
>He asks wasting his time on an anonymous Atlantean basket weaving forum

Do you honestly think people from Sup Forums won't vote?
The people not voring don't care much about politics, we do

CAUSE BABY YOU'RE A FIIIIIIIIIIREEEEWOOOOOORK

COME ON LET YOUR COLOURS BUUUUUUUUUUURSSSTTTTTTT

This

Fuck SOROS in the ear holes

Thats what they want, us to get cocky and staying at home. I wouldn't be suprised if Trump is g

But get out there and vote!

Where's the Clinton nigger tape and the 11/1 release? Bunch of fucking liars.

who actually has so little free time that they can't take 20 minutes to go vote? I work 36 hours a week and I still feel like I have an endless stream of free time. The fuck are yall doing all day?

abb

He's full of shit. He said he'd release something today.

Also, other people were saying they had Crooked saying shit directly.

Where are the 11/1 Crooked emails? Bullshit artists.

Yup, I took off work early to vote in the primary and called in to go to a rally.

I agree with you but I am curious to see what comes tomorrow.

Yeah, I mean...we'll take what we can get. What choice do we have?

I just think we have enough trolls to deal with, we don't need LARPers, bullshit artists, and hoaxes.

a landslide victory makes me want to vote more

The bigger landslide the better

Fuck yeah!

Man, I don't normally pray. But this I'm praying for. I want to watch all of their heads explode with outrage!! The salt is going to be unreal XD

Looks at the party affiliation vote

He's bringing out new voters, independents, and stealing from her base?

Sweet.

It's just a fucking poll. Cool your jets. Nothing is "Happening", polls have been coming out for a year.

>Already Voted?
>Trump 46%
>Hillary 52%
if you lazy ass burgers stay home instead of MAGA i'm gonna be so disappointed

I dont think anyone was really expecting for Hillary to win NC.

VOTE!!!!!!

I don't know why a majority of black people have fallen for the "he's a racist" shit. I know they're smarter than that. Especially with the pandering she's done.

Look at fucking Ice Cube. He sees right through the Clintons. youtu.be/367psk5ZdpU

I wish the rest could see there is no choice between Clinton and Trump. The Clintons have been horrible to blacks. Their legislation has incarcerated more blacks than any president in history. And we all remember "super predators."

If anything, I think the black vote, even if the percentage of votes is still lopsided in her favor, she's not going to bring inspire the numbers of them to come out that came out for Obongo.

>just transferred my license today
>guy at the desk asked me if i wanted to register to vote
>say yes
>asks for the party i want to register as
>say republican
Now i just need to wait for my shit to show up in the mail

Florida here, going out with my dad to vote tomorrow

Black people as a culture have fallen for the racist meme. They think all of their problems is because of what people, which is 'partially' correct, but its mostly because they dont want to take responsibility for themselves, and pass it onto others.

Right on, patriot.

If you don't get your shit in time, please take care of it in person. Wouldn't surprise me if they did some weird shit with the mail for Republicans.

My mother still hasn't gotten her mail-in shit here in Arizona. We requested the ballot like two weeks ago.

Crikeeeey

Look I get it I understand. Trump is popular among the people. But that doesn't mean he will get the electors. He won't.

Praise Kek!

>live in NC
>see this

Fucking hell yes. My family hasnt even voted yet and theyre die hard Trump fans.

Well im getting all of my voting papers along with my physical license, but even if it doesnt arrive I can take my temporary papers to a voting booth and do it there. Im just hoping i wont have to.
I know my state is going to go blue (MD) but i dont give a shit.
Id like to be able to say I voted.

the people dont need the electors.
The electors need the people.

Yeah. It seems like they have more of a hive mentality. They listen to Obama and Michelle. They think of his "legacy" and wanting to continue it.

The dude did nothing in office. Absolute failure. The only reason his approval rating is high is because they like him personally, it's not an assessment of his job performance.

He's a charismatic, funny, well-spoken guy (let's be honest). That's it. He is one of the worst presidents in modern history. 55% approval rating is such bullshit.

Neat.

He gets the votes, he gets the electorates.

We've been doing this a long time, Schlomo.

Blacks are semi functioning illiterate morons. That is why they vote for Clinton. Know what I'm saying?

Did my part and voted for God Emperor today

November 8th bump!

Yup. But they don't look at it that way. They take the voters for granted.
"See you in four years, suckers!"

You never know. If her base is or gets demoralized with an upcoming release...there can always be a weird upset. Even if it's a 2% chance, let's gamble lol

We need to abolish the electoral college system.

>Trump is losing
>The polls are rigged!

>Trump is winning
>It's a strategy to make you stay at home!

You guys are the funniest monkeys ever to monkey.

Nice! Trump has got this one in the bag! I look forward to staying home on election day and just watching the results roll in now that its decided

DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD

VOTE
VOTE
EVERYBODY VOTE!

This

PD: Bad goy

Indeed.
Dont get me wrong, obama is a classy guy, and he's pretty charismatic, but he was an awful president. The only bill he passed that was promised to be a positive change just completely fucked the healthcare system in this country. Not to mention passing the ICANN bill right under the tail end of his term, among many other things.

As far as black people go, i think they have some legitimate grievances. Their inner city schools are terribly under-funded, which just contributes to more "nigger-culture", which is to say, crime, drugs, weapons and material wealth. It creates more gangs and 'chimps', as Sup Forums likes to say.
Just the other day a bunch of black kids in my neighborhood were fighting at the bus stop after they got out of school. Its a shame.
I know. I just dont have any expectation of my state going blue. Its not gonna stop me from voting red.

Trump's supporters want historic margins, not just the victory.

Libs are retarded as usual

FUCK. OFF

EVERYONE ON Sup Forums IF YOU HAVEN'T VOTED VOTE ON NOV. 8. NEVER REST NEVER QUIT AND PRAISE FUCKING KEK AWOOOOOOOO

>when you try and be smart but come off as a smart ass.

I GET IT, acid wash, bleachbit, WE KNOW THE GIST.

TRUMP
WILL
WIN

Most democrats vote late. 54% of people who claim to be voting for Trump haven't voted yet, while 32% of people who intend to vote for Clinton have not yet done so.

What this means is that Trump has only gotten 46% of his supporters to show up yet - he's leading in Florida, yet most of his supporters haven't voted yet.

For democrats to be dominating early voting like they are implies that many Clinton supporters showed up uncharacteristically early. They had premature ejaculation this election, and they're finishd.

I'm not American, but since voter ID is racis does that mean I can vote for Trump too?

If you show up to a state with stupidly lax voter ID laws, like in the upper mid-west, absolutely

That only works with libshit stoner retards. Trump supporters are very enthusiastic about the future God Emperor

Michigan fag checking in. MAGA

Democrat puppet accounts are on fucking overdrive on social media right now, time to ramp up the memes

Detroit user here. Can't wait to help MAGA on Tuesday

Minority-infested schools consistently demand and receive far more money per student than schools in upper class white and Jewish neighborhoods. Black kids are not as smart as Chinese kids and all the money in the world cannot fix that.

I'm not entirely surprised, Trump is a very unorthodox albeit charismatic contender, plus, he says it best...
youtube.com/watch?v=VHHYQxJ7jyA

SHILLS GETTING B T F O

Was there ever a Hillary post on FLOTUS? I checked the government deleted tweet site Politwoops (or whatever its called) and she wasn't under there. It has Obama listed though. Couldn't see ones he deleted for Crooked.

This.

Depreciating returns the more they wait. Maximum impact window/timeframe has already passed, in my opinion.