Polish Problem in the UK

>Middle Easterners rape children daily in the UK
>Child sex ring involving thousands of British girls orchestrated by Middle Easterners
>Literally getting colonized by Muslims, capital city has Muslim mayor

*silence*

>Polish person commits a crime
"OMFG KILL ALL POLES!!! GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRYYYYYY DEPORT ALL POLES!"

Can someone explain this shit to me?

>pic related

theyre too cucked to fight against muslims, so they settle for pollacks

HE'S A FUCKING WHITE MALE!

By the way, at least this fucker had a job. Sure he was shit at it and ended up accidentally killing a family, but at least he was fucking working. Why don't bongs ever say shit about all the fucking Middle Easterners and Africans who just sit on their ass collecting gibs?

Of course there is silence, the brownies are a protected class at the moment, why do you think our police allow them to do what they do despite being aware of it.

Baby steps, its not British to be in armed rebellion, we'll legislate it away, you've seen the murmurings already with this Child migrant bollocks, people are voicing there indignance at this kind of crap.

Just look at his face
Poles are fucking retarded, all polish intellectuals were killed in WW2 and durring communist era.

We're nation of morons, most definitely mudslimes are better than us.

Fuck you man. I work with a Pole, we're software devs and I've yet to see smarter person than him.
I don't know what Britain gets but here i Eire the lads from Poland are fairly sound.

They weren't Middle Eastern you incredible fucking retard.
They're Pakis. Indian Muslims. South Asians.

while they are heads and shoulders above most immigrant groups, we middle class folk should czech our privilege as working class people become strangers in their own neighborhoods and have to compete with wages that are inhumane for our standards

t. likes poles but understands a lot of people's frustration man

All the same shit. If it's brown and comes from that general area, its Middle Eastern.

Fucking leafs every goddamn time...

Brits are pussies and being racist to visible minorities will get them socially outcast in bongistan. But the pleb working class targets poles because its more acceptable to say "they took our jobs!", then fuck off you Paki bastards.

/thread

American education.

Look at a fucking map.

Anglos hate other white people. I'm not sure why this is a surprise to you. They are the cancer of Europe. They gave Israel to the Jews. They import Islam. They propagate it with the BBC. They do the same in the US and in Australia and Canada.

They are the biggest fucking cancer

>Just look at his face
He kind of looks like Fedor

But yeah, the Pole bashing is getting ridiculous. Pakis and niggers raping women and killing people left and right and all they can do is complain about a Polish drunk driver.

>anglos
>white
here's your problem m7

Fuck off retard.
Their language is closer to English than it is to Arabic.
They share very little common ancestry with Arabs. They share much more with Europeans as they have Proto Indo European blood. So suck a dick.

>middle easterners
>pakis

I never know if Americans are memeing or not.

That's too bad, Slavbro

Autism =/= smart

STUPID
DUMB
POLISH
SCUM

You must hang around some dumb fucks mate

BEADY EYES FULL OF LIES

Yeah, or as we like to call them, anglos.

Ask Nigel Farage why he wants to deport Poles but let in Indian immigrants.

Poles are worse.

Yeah I forget you cucks call them "Asians". Just like you call an invader a "refugee" and a 25 year old Syrian immigrant a "boy".

Honestly, most people that immigrate to UK are mostly hicks and chavs. Like literally the worst of the worst. Not all of them of course, but seriously look at his face. Sure, they are hard workers, mostly blue collars, but seriously sometimes I am ashamed of my nationality abroad.

Of course poles try to fucking take advantage of your robust social benefits systems(they are literally hundreds website with tutorials on how to profit the most in the UK) but being a hard worker is generally a polish mentality. And we are compatible culturally with the western countries.

And muslims? They are leeches, do not contribute anything to the society and cause a racial and cultural divide because of their backwards beliefs.
I have always wondered about something - Why is defending muslims integral to the leftist narrative? I mean they are not a minority really, there are more than 1B of them worldwide. Why do they think they are so important? It's just another fucking stupid religion, alongside Christianity. Why is Christianity so ostracised and islam so romanticised and protected?

Assuming you're not retarded on all levels, Poles do not get a free pass because of their white skin. Every nonBritish person has to go back. Pakis, Muslims, Indians, and yes, even you Janus.

loud fart bad problem from jew food

I was walking to work today and saw a Polish man and his daughter in the park playfight with fake punches, they were both laughing and having great fun. Sadly no policeman saw them and put them both in individual separated maximum security cells then appropriated the advanced interrogation to combat terrorism. What is this country coming to!?

>Poles get bashed for even the slightest crimes
>Muslims get a free pass on raping literally thousands of kids
>OH EM GEEE POLES DON'T GET A FREE PASS BECAUSE THEY'RE WHITE
Ok ahmed.

Most outsiders dont understand.
Many UK politicians opposed free movement in the EU. claiming it would not only depopulate eastern front but also cripple low income workers and young people

Skip forward to today and thats exactly what has happened across Europe. Rents are high, low end wages suppressed, homelessness skyrocketing.

People are also quick to forget during the Blair years, eastern euro crime gangs flooded the streets with sex slaves and drugs. Pretty sure the UK won the dubious title "most teen pregnancies in the west"

I can only hope you're intelligent enough to understand that I said ALL nonBritish people have to leave Britain.

>flag

Never mind.

>Insults others intelligence in every post to seem intelligent himself while blatantly shitposting like a retard

>flag

Nevermind.

>still missing the point this bad

Lmao half of America needs to be shot and put out of its misery. GED cocksucker.

POLACK SCUM OUT OF MY COUNTRY REEE

commonwealth.jpg