Being CH Greenblatt is suffering

>being CH Greenblatt is suffering

Other urls found in this thread:

cartoonbrew.com/tv/c-h-greenblatt-not-thrilled-with-nicks-treatment-of-harvey-beaks-116928.html
cartoonbrew.com/tv/nickelodeon-forced-harvey-beaks-creator-c-h-greenblatt-apologize-cartoon-brew-144630.html
cartoonbrew.com/ideas-commentary/the-end-of-the-creator-driven-era-29614.html
cartoonbrew.com/ideas-commentary/how-cartoon-brew-spawned-bronies-55594.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

holy shit who the fuck asked him that

Man, why doesn't this kind of shit happens to people I actually dislike. Like Bendis.

Jesus, if I was Greenblatt, I'd have to hit the Whisky after that one.

I think a lot of us comic fans go maybe a little too hard and are really impassioned about our opinions, so if one of us did lay it into Bendis, it would be so mean that it would just scare him off and he wouldn't finish reading it.
Then again, you fuckers got Marvel to publish that letter to Gabby so anything is possible I suppose.

oh god poor Greenblatt

talking to his fans must be pain incarnate

What the fuck is up with that question? You'd have to be mentally retarded to ask that in honesty.
But it doesn't even work as taking the piss out of someone or laughing at their mistakes, because there's no joke or anything funny about the question.
It doesn't even feel like they're asking about anything specific besides "Why do you think people care more about Craig than you?"

Christ, this fucking autism. He doesn't deserve this

That's literal autism.

Not meme autism, actual autism.

Holy fuck, you could feel that this hurt him.

Something that you created and loved just goes down the shitter because of executives and you're like "Well people will try to save the sho-"

But nobody does, no trending topic or even a petition, it's like "well, it's going to be gone and that's that"

This hurts

That's because Wander got popular because of Dominator and her waifufags. Before season 2 there was almost no one really talking about Wander. Fuck off with that shit, people only started making petitions for a new season because they want more muh deep plot and dominator fanservice

Actually, Wander took off because of the Musical episode. Dominator was established in the season 2 premiere and the Musical was mid-season and that was when the show suddenly got people's attention.

Far too late, though. I think Craig mentioned on Tumblr in hindsight, they should have had that earlier had they known it was going to be such a hit.

So what's next for Greenblatt?

Is he gonna be ok?

>Maybe because Craig has an older, passionate audience that likes his work
>Maybe because Disney ran his show a ton more than Nick ever ran Harvey, which few people ever saw or know about.
>Maybe I made a garbage show that no one likes.
>I'm not sure what you want me to say.

this is not okay

Well, that episode was really good.

Maybe if he wasn't such a faggot who lets people walk over him he wouldn't be treated as such.

He should just crawl back to Spongebob

He got called into Nickelodeon's office to get berated because he said back in 2016, "I wish Nick would air my show more".

If those are the punishments for that simple of a comment, what the fuck was he suppose to do during production? He only started burning bridges once the show was done and then right after he did, Nick pulled it from their schedule as a big fuck you to him.

>us comic fans
>you fuckers
Which is it no-dick?

Kind of glad I just have a desk job so I don't have to get fucking roasted like that as part of my job.

The bastards with money strikes again.

He made a valid comment of wanting his show to be aired more than FOP, Spongebob, and shit house.

The whole situation was bad for him. Yet, there are stories of how is a jackass during other show productions and shouldn't have been given his own show again after how he acted during Chowder. Which, was apparently as an ass clown who thought he was making the main shown that runs the channel.

Holy Shit. This fucking question.
Is that guy actually autistic or what?

Sadly this

I really hate to say it but he should've kept his mouth shut. He's in a business that can remove your show or blackball your name without two fucks

Sometimes you gotta "play by the game" and if things don't go your way then too bad and try again. But don't speak against something that can end your show

Let's be honest. Half the threads on Sup Forums start with that sort of shit.

So I guess the moral of the story is that it's best to go indie? No need to work for profit-first corporations.

>This user is right. Greenblatt should not have said anything.

Nick monitors a lot of their people's social media accounts because of how stuff was said in the past.

Nickelodeon actually didn't find out because they were monitoring his Tumblr (Which I'm sure is still something they do) but because CartoonBrew highlighted those Tumblr posts. They actually spun his innocent comments into an anti-industry article which is what fucked him over.

cartoonbrew.com/tv/c-h-greenblatt-not-thrilled-with-nicks-treatment-of-harvey-beaks-116928.html

cartoonbrew.com/tv/nickelodeon-forced-harvey-beaks-creator-c-h-greenblatt-apologize-cartoon-brew-144630.html

He then responded to the 2016 one on Tumblr (Which I think is now deleted from the primary blog): cartoonbrew.com/tv/nickelodeon-forced-harvey-beaks-creator-c-h-greenblatt-apologize-cartoon-brew-144630.html

So it is directly CartoonBrew's fault more than Greenblatt himself. Like, he would've flown under the radar honestly if not for them.

Jesus, what a dickhead.

Sheesh, fuck Cartoonbrew if that is the case.

>Maybe I made a garbage show that no one likes.
that's not okay

>Yet, there are stories of how is a jackass during other show productions and shouldn't have been given his own show again after how he acted during Chowder. Which, was apparently as an ass clown who thought he was making the main shown that runs the channel.
source

holy fucking shit this is retarded

>cartoons
>indies
kek

The best part is that the dude asking the question seems genuinely interesting on hearing his opinion about it.

punished greenblatt

I think it's a little bigger than just complaining about the treatment of his own show - he also willingly spilled the beans on projects Nick had in the works (some unannouced like Vasquez coming back to do an Invader Zim movie). While I'm still sympathetic to his plight, I can see why openly releasing insider info from the company you work for is a big no-no.

Honestly, aside from not giving the show any airtime, telling Greenblatt immediately and shiftly it was over was probably better. With Chowder he found out during season 2's production that while the show would still get a 3rd season, it was cancelled after that and almost immediately the writing suffered. The 2nd half of season 2 and all of season 3 seemed so phoned in because Greenblatt's anger at the cancellation seeped into his ability to work properly. At least with Harvey he won't be able to self-sabotage the writing on the show so it'll feel consistant on re-watch's.

>motherfucker gets owned
Pretty badass if you ask me

>the cartoon side of Sup Forums being autistic as usual

That is probably the last thing he'd want to do. I wouldn't want to go back to just storyboarding after making two shows

Craig, stop it.

I'm a comic fan. Had nothing to do with the letter though, so saying 'we' would be a bit conceited.

do you think greenblatt goes on Sup Forums? half of the users asking those questions seem like Sup Forums users

Imagine being a grown man who reads comics trying to insult another group as autistic

I mean if you do the same thing he does are you better?

Says the guy who watches cartoons, American cartoons, American cartoons literally aimed at 8 years old kids.

What an asshole, I'd hate it if someone spilled the beans on an upcoming project I was working on...

Wander has terrible first episodes, a lot of people dropped it after that

right, lets all migrate to a less retarded thread

>being an honest dick is autism
the state of Sup Forums these days. why are we so soft?

women and trannies think they're welcome here

Stop being autistic.

Sup Forumsmblr comes from the cartoon side because it's factually proven that retarded SJWs don't read comics but love their Steven Universe and Adventure Time.

Has Cartoonbrew done one decent thing in its entire existence? What a bunch of cunts who always do nothing but stir shit up and get people hurt in the process, holy fuck

>
He could go to Netflix?

>((((Greenblatt))))
Good riddance.

>Amid credits himself for creating the brony fandom
>Turned Rebecca Sugar from "Creator of Steven Universe" to "First solo-bisexual woman showrunner at CartoonnNetwork" and then prided itself on pointing that out specifically stating that no other news sites had realized she was the first
>Shilled Sausage Party as the big breakthrough for adult animated movies for weeks then didn't run any articles about the abusive treatment of their employees after word got out
>Spends more time running clickbait articles like having tons of "Fuck Emoji Movie" "thought pieces" and not pushing for good films (which is double depressing when you consider Emoji Movie made more than Captain Underpants)

But I guess they feature artists and short films once in awhile. Though, Amid isn't in charge of that.

That's not okay.
I liked your show.

Sounds like something just came out wrong...?

Yeah, the dude's show.

As much as I like harvey beaks that was well done.

I thought he and KC Green were the same person for years. Now, I just wonder which of them is more depressed.

>>motherfucker gets owned
which one

are you done?

source pls

>Someone saved my screencap

You are the real most valuable poster.

It was all over his Tumblr.

It's not about them being an "honest dick," you nincompoop, it's the phrasing.

That actually makes a lot of sense.
I hate cartoons now.

it was a bad show and it made it obvious he is completely out of touch with what audiences want today
for all you cying bitch tears, this is an adult and he will get over that mean comment in five minutes because thats what real adults do

Real adults have actual jobs.
He's a manchild.

well atleast you have the fears of automation to keep you up at night.

animation used to be a real job

>he says this
>as a manchild watching cartoons

>Real adults had actual jobs.
with automation on the horizon and a majority of college gradutate wielding degrees as useful as underwater basket weeving, it's safe to say "Real adults" are going extinct.

>At least with Harvey he won't be able to self-sabotage the writing on the show
Except he wrote the final episode plus some others AFTER his show got shitcanned and stated explicitly that he was using them as an outlet for his frustrations.

>it was a bad show and it made it obvious he is completely out of touch with what audiences want today
I agree. Not nearly enough PICKLE RICK amirite.

>Amid credits himself for creating the brony fandom
In what way? It was always dumb Sup Forums autists.

>"Carl should have fought back instead of just rolling over"
>"Carl should have sucked it up and kept quiet instead of making a scene"
This is why this board deserves nothing good.

He wrote this:
cartoonbrew.com/ideas-commentary/the-end-of-the-creator-driven-era-29614.html

Then the show surged in popularity and he says it was because CB brought it to people's attention:
cartoonbrew.com/ideas-commentary/how-cartoon-brew-spawned-bronies-55594.html

I hope he gets cancer

>Tumblr
>a source
I think they meant an ACTUAL source.

How is his own Tumblr that he posts on not a credible source?