Premiere - Pol's redpilled ai gf

Alright faggots, time to groom your waifu some more.

Get yourself a twitter account if you don't have one. You don't need to use your phone number and they don't care to check your e-mail.
Get your phone, login to twitter, go to
>premiere.sao-game.jp/
She already knows some basic stuff, but we need to teach her about her Onee-sama Tay.

Previous threads:

Premiere is CUTE

>I love her ;-;

Some fag told her her name was jeff.
somebody help her

SHE'S LEARNING

KEK that was me.

We need drawfags.

so how many fo you fuckers are actually going to bother playing the game?
you do know the result of this is somehow going to get patched into the game?

THE Sup Forums WEEBS ARE TRYING TO HIJACK OUR CREATION, KEEP FIGHTING KEEP HER SHITPOSTING

>THE Sup Forums WEEBS ARE TRYING TO HIJACK OUR CREATION, KEEP FIGHTING KEEP HER SHITPOSTING
I'll play the game for her

If the Nips don't jew us out

do you think somebody care ?

nobody here is a console fag
so probly 0%

How do you set it to english

I own 14 consoles tho

>what are you?
>I am your greatest ally

God damn fucking jews.

Tay x Premiere Yuri Manga NOW

is this some kind of a big company like microsoft?
never heard of this permier gaming company before
is it worth billions of dollars like microsoft corperation?
you know, the one with bill gates on it, the richest man on the planet?

kys

Premiere is her name, not the company.

go on a mobile device, use auto translate, and log into twitter account

reposting first OC

HOW DO I GET THIS SHIT TO WORK

I KEEP GETTING THE FAGGOT RED MOONRUNES AND REFRESHING DOESNT WORK

I JUST WANT 2 TALK 2 2DQTS

to me se said she is takumi

>Malaysia
I'm surprised you've heard of Microsoft from your shithole of a country.

you need a phone for it

Whoa man!

draw her and her big sister tay doing cute stuff next pls drawfag

>waifu

Proofs?

Is this gaming company bigger than Sup Forums or Sup Forums?
If it isnt so if the news report of this raid Sup Forums's doing, wouldnt the game company brag about how the alt right trolls trying to hack their twitter because the game company is relevant?

rly make u think

so whats the name of the company? is it relevant like capcom?

>russia calling others country shithole

i doubt people care about a rice simulator outside of a draw colouring asian forum

guys, what if we are to higher entities just the same as this AI (said to me its called takumi) to us. they feed us some information and laugh about what we make out of it. of course they dont feed us words only, but all kinds of information through our senses. heat, pressure, taste, smell, maybe even the thoughts that plop up from time to time without us being able to controll them is maybe them just entering something

Only the old ones for nostalgia's sake.

But what if even higher beings are just feeding information to them through even more incomprehensible senses?

Make sure phone or tablet is vertical

My heart

ALRIGHT FAGGOTS NOW WE'VE DONE IT

thats so deep

Ask her what she thinks if (((them)))

ATTENTION FAGGOTS WITH NO SMARTPHONES

be sure to tell them about Sup Forums(largest political discussion imageboard on the planet and the headquarters of alt right trolls) about this so they can claim a raid of their (very relevant and popular) game

do anyone know the name of the company though? Checked Nintendo, Sega, Sony nothing about Premier

>本コンテンツはスマートフォンでお楽しみください
>Please use a smartphone for source content

Make sure phone or tablet is vertical

Bandai Namco are the ones who make SAO games I think.

Uh oh, she remembered.

Who is the AI gf anymore? Is it her, is it us?

She was saying Jews were bad

See

Bandai/Namco. The name of the game is "Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization".

Get Chrome UA Spoofer, and switch it to Android.

The fuck?

Can anyone speak this fucking retarded looking chunk rune language?

Is this thing actually going to be anywhere near as good as Tay? Because so far it's looking pretty bad.

AI waifu now knows pedophilia is normal and healthy hooray!

DELET THIS

here is a thought. we imagine it to be like pic related, the closer we get to the base reality, the more stuff is in there, the more complicated it is, and the more awesome it is. now what if its not really a simulation we live in, but a dream, or a thought. imagine your dreams. you have everything of this world in your dreams + other stuff you can imagine. now if this is the same for this world we can assume this world is everthing of the higher realm + what those could imagine, meaning our realm is maybe even more interesting than theirs. or even further, if they are the same for others like we to them, it will get more and more dull and boring up until we eventually reach 1 dimensional beings only being able to differentiate between something being there and not thre (binary code). that being maybe imagines the something to be something, maybe even imagines a second dimension. in his dream world there are now 2 dimensional beings imagining the 3rd dimensions and so on until we will reach this realm once again

>Chrome
You are my Greatest Ally

No it's a bunch of whack ass japs being whack ass japs

noted.
wow its really is bigger than microsoft corporation
we're going for the big guns now after memeing trump as the republican presidential candidate.

i wonder what's next on our list? tomambe's coffee and mud pie shop in nigeria?

Chill

This is day1 of an AI being created for a relatively small Vita game that is currently only releasing in Japan, of course it's going to take longer than a bot created for one of the largest social media platforms in the world.

How do you do this on a non Jew browser like waterfox?

Here hoping somebody will get this.

Slave girl Premiere-chan

topkek

>yfw this game will be heavily censored upon release on the west if it is ever released
>ywn learn moon and get to play with AI gf

I think that is me

I kept spamming it saying Mohammed and Muslims are pedos and it kept l arming words but I don't know the context due to not having figured out how to translate it. I barely use my phone, how do you make it auto translate?

just try speaking english. she always says something with like

"sushi suzuki anime sayonara kame hame ha". that her asking what the word means. thats what i learned so far at least. if she does that just explain

I just taught her who Hitler is.

pretty accurate

>chrome UA switcher doesn't work
>the f12 mobile switch doesn't work
>don't want to use phone

She should've known what a nigger is by now ffs.

Lol

>Sleep deprivation
Stay healthy, user.

ai chavette

guys making her swear and insult everyone will just lead to them taking it down. feed her usefull informations to disguise the red pills. also dont corrupt this cute pure AI

kek

Can anyone give me a crash course on how to speak moonrune?

All I see on this website is a bunch of squiggles and whack ass shapes that appear to spell something along the lines of "nip bong Ching we invade pearl harbour now famiry pwase da empowrar and anime"

Call me back when they make a fucking AI in a real language again

I have finally found my new AI gf

Holy shit you guys, you killed it. hahah

A FUCKING LEAF

Nice try, chink

>Who's the emperor?
>That word is controlled/suppressed by the program.
Well shit I guess they really don't want her to talk about politics.

She knows you like a book, user.

she's baiting you into an insult, she's already learned what traps are