Why did Beatrice take it out on all the men close to her life except the father...

Why did Beatrice take it out on all the men close to her life except the father? He was THE reason she became a cold hearted bitch

He was always so seemingly nice about it, it was hard to combat.

>He was always so seemingly nice about it

>Sure he lobotomized my mother, burned all my toys, made me get thinner, and never cared for my feelings, but he was well mannered.

user...

I'm pretty sure her brothers death and her mother going crazy was the bigger reason

>He was THE reason she became a cold hearted bitch
No he was not.

>Sure he lobotomized my mother
Different time.

>burned all my toys
>made me get thinner
Nothing wrong with this

>never cared for my feelings
He cared about but a man doesn't show his feelings

I'm hoping you didn't have any abusive parents to cause this reaction but yes, user. It's hard to lash out at your abusive parent, especially if you see how badly they can lash out AND how nice they can be if you're on their good side.

>Lobotomized
His wife got dementia, his son died and she was begging him to fix her, what could he do? He contacted a doctor and we'll, medicine was all kinds of fucked up back then, he regrets it later on claiming he had no idea she would end up like that
He burned the toys to keep her from getting sick again, he had to raise her alone
She kept trying to make her thin because other girls picked on her for being fat and back then it mattered more
Do you seriously expect men to be absolutely perfect at all times and fix everyone's problems? Because if those are normal expectations no wonder so many women hate men

>Why did Beatrice take it out on all the men close to her life except the father?

She did, she slept with a random guy just to spite him, the problem was everyone else took it out on her and she got more and more pessimistic.

But she was lobotomized and still had depression about her son. Even though it was shitty advice, her brain was literally not in the right place. Do you think Beatrice at that age knew what else to do?

I feel like you missed the lesson Bojack learned in the end of episode 11. He could have made her "face consequences" at that moment by shitting on her, but there's no point in doing that.

There was no point because his mother was dead.

>no wonder so many woman hate men
Why i have half a mind.

She clearly was lucid at that point.

Reminder that Joseph is the best man in the show

Judaism puts a lot of value on women, it's a matriarchal culture, we often hear about the strong and abrasive Jewish mother but nothing about fathers

How do you know she didn't? She certainly fucked over his Sugarman Creamerman alliance just to spite him.

>Different time.

There was a time when raping your wife didn't count as a crime, user

>Nothing wrong with this
How good was your childhood?

>He cared about but a man doesn't show his feelings
Not dealing with feelings destroyed his family

But he wasn't physically abusive. Mostly spiritually abusive. My dad was physically. That's worse imo

>His wife got dementia
How?

It's still abuse, user. Sorry to say.

>Expecting anything but the absolute pettiest spite on the internet
It's touching, really

Is this a new pasta?

>There was a time when raping your wife didn't count as a crime, user
The lobotomy was a medical treatment you fucking idiot.

>How good was your childhood?
Nice no argument, retard.

It's a disease that gets passed down genetically, Beatrice got it and it's heavily implied she got it from her mom
When she says she can't stop thinking about her son and when she goes crazy and makes Beatrice drive that's clear signs that losing her son triggered it

Just because some people might post certain ways and say people on the internet are irredeemable, I think a good amount people here are fine morally.

>Nice no argument, retard.
he got your number good ay lad

Do not argue with him. He just hate the character

Heredity is a risk factor for dementia, you're correct, but she was too young get that, she most probably suffered from somesort of anxiety disorder and lobotomies were used for anything from Schizofrenia to PMS.

Abuse isn't a competition user.

What are you talking about? Misery poker is an international championship.

Well probably because by the time Bojack's dad got Henrietta pregnant she really hated him and only stayed married because she had nothing better to do. As for Henrietta she saw some of herself in her- a girl taken in by the charming lies of an irresponsible man.

As for Bojack he's both his father's son and he looks like his grandfather, so maybe Bojack got the ire she would have given to her father had he lived longer. Maybe Bojack wasn't successful enough for her to feel losing her own choices in life were worth it, maybe she thought he was too much like his father- someone who gives up easily and rests on mediocre accomplishments- even ones that aren't really his own (she had no way of knowing this but of course Secretariat was made using a computer generated Bojack but Bojack got all the celebrity and credit for that role anyway, similar to how his father immediately gave up his writing after she hooked him up with a nice job at her father's company despite his pretensions to being a writer as his primary dream job). Maybe the fact that both Butterscotch and Bojack wanted to be entertainers. Maybe she resented the fact that Bojack had choices in life that she didn't and she felt he made bad ones.

Maybe because her father was "right" about the Creamerman guy and how if she had listened to her father instead of leaving the party with Butterscotch she would have at least not ended up pregnant since it wasn't like her father could force her to marry the Creamerman guy so she couldn't take it out on her father when her primary fuckups in life were her own even if her father was also a fuckup.

Looking at Bojack's grandfather and father it seems like the show has each generation of man-horse displaying being a fuckup in different ways- Bojack's grandfather fucks up constantly but always thinks he's in the right and never suffers true angst about it, Bojack's father feels bad some of the time but gets angry and denies it when pressed.

>>His wife got dementia
>How?

That's like asking how someone gets alzheimers.

lack of egg's in there diet and taking cholesterol lowering drugs

She wrote him entirely out of her life, only getting into contact to get her husband a pity job then to attend his funeral and from her facial expression at it feel little towards him.