How can you support Drumpf now?

time.com/4551711/hillary-clinton-emailgate/

Women are allowed to speak too you know. Why don't you Drumpfkins want them to? Keep supporting a sexist demagogue. He won't win anyways.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/
youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4
politico.com/blogs/2016-presidential-debate-fact-check/2016/10/trump-is-wrong-hillary-clinton-did-not-laugh-about-the-rape-of-a-12-year-old-229455
youtu.be/bUFWXpYJKaI
money.cnn.com/2016/10/21/news/clinton-paid-women-less/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> party of tolerance
> constantly mocking a man for anglicizing his name

pick one, hypocrite

>Be me, nerd virgin CTR
>Payed to shill for candidate i likely hate
>Make repeated, obvious posts because i know no one will read or care
>Out jewing the jew
>mfw

Explain this then

snopes.com/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

But elect a child predator all you want, because a sexist America is a worse one.

Hillary Clinton LAUGHING about GETTING CHILD RAPIST off charge in 1980's
youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4

Fucking hell, this reads like satire. I thought Time had some integrity left, but obviously not.

Except I'm not CTR. You need to cut the paranoia. They've been laid off anyways, so why bother making a baseless accusation?

politico.com/blogs/2016-presidential-debate-fact-check/2016/10/trump-is-wrong-hillary-clinton-did-not-laugh-about-the-rape-of-a-12-year-old-229455

And you have no integrity for outright disrespect of women. Oh well, Drumpfkin gonna Drumpf!

>Women deserve to speak

>Proceeds to provide clear evidence as to why women should not be able to speak

Why does every "journalist" leave out the fact that she was subpoenaed by the US congress and deleted the emails after the fact?

That itself is a crime. This isn't an attack on women, but an attack on a criminal.

lel

They make a better point than you would ever, Drumpfkin. Why aren't you a journalist yourself?

She has more qualification for an opinion than you will ever have. Also, Hillary is entirely innocent. She released it all and so far they have found nothing. Try harder next time!

>"Entirely Innocent"
>"Drumpfkin"
>"Not CTR"
Pick 1.

You need to work on your phrasing and language, because this is either poor bait trollposting or even poorer CTR-shilling.

No one but shitposters or CTR use those phrases.

>Under investigation again
Wow you sure told me!

youtu.be/bUFWXpYJKaI

>why aren't you a journalist yourself?

Journalism is dead, there is no objectivity to it anymore. The link you posted is blatant propaganda that attempts to make the issue of CLASSIFIED INFORMATION on UN-SECURE DEVICES an identity politics issue. SAP level stuff that isn't supposed to be on any kind of network is not an issue of women being able to speak. Its an issue of national security and not being retarded enough to have a paper trail to your corrupt political machine out for everyone to see.

i bet you are one of those feminists who eat a pound of cake while looking at 10/10 instagram models and saying they are disgusting. fuck off fat piece of shit. nobody cares about you or your feelings, you will die alone.

>Why aren't you a journalist yourself?

Because thats a loser`s occupation. It isnt even a job, its a gig that pays per writen word. Anyone who gets stuck into this has resigned any power.

I`m also far better off than any of them.

And they arent making a point you androgynous ameba. They are shitting on the face of justice and fairness, screaming in despair as they roll on their fat gulping back the misoginy tears.

Justice will be carried out regardless of what you have to say about it, cunt.

In the Clinton Foundation, male executives outnumber female executives 3 to 1, and are paid less. Not only are they paid less, the wage gap is broader for them than it is nationally. HIllary only cares about women for their votes and nothing else.

money.cnn.com/2016/10/21/news/clinton-paid-women-less/

>OP thinks this picture is disgusting while she eats a pound of chocolate.

yes OP, real women have curves, not LUMPS AND PILES OF FAT you disgusting cow

Women executives are paid less*

this is the height of stupidity for this election