Hey Sup Forums I come to you with a humble request, feel free to ignore

Hey Sup Forums I come to you with a humble request, feel free to ignore
I'm trying to find pages of Wonder Woman treating men as equal's. my buddy thinks she's the typical man hating feminist power fantasy but I've been a fan since I watched the justice league cartoon as a kid and never saw her that way.
something as simple as her saying something nice to the flash or or giving some super hero wisdom to a young boy would be much appreciated

Other urls found in this thread:

comicvine.gamespot.com/sensation-comics-featuring-wonder-woman-29-vip-par/4000-482831/
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Wonder-Woman-1987/Issue-170?id=7124&readType=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>my buddy thinks she's the typical man hating feminist power fantasy but I've been a fan since I watched the justice league cartoon as a kid and never saw her that way.

Ironically, your buddy is right about DCAU Wonder Woman at least

If Wonder Woman was a man hating feminist, why would she co-find an organization comprised of mostly male superheroes?

She was the secretary though.

The earlier stuff was much more like that, but a lot of the newer stuff delves right into the "FUCK THE PATRIARCHY!" nonsense.

that's what i'm sayin

I don't like Wonder Woman because she's male fan service

WW has always been a chick. Ghostbusters weren't and that's why it got a misogynist backlash. Isn't why it flopped though.

You know that's from a non-canon digital comic, right?

That's like a one off webcomic though innit?

Why are you racist?

That page now is almost 3 years old.

>saying a person looks like a gorilla is now racist

I am glad to hear that

You think everyone doesn't know about comparing blacks to apes as a slur.

You think Jones is not really fucking ugly by any standard?

Wonderwoman doesn't hate men. In fact, she loves men and is probably considered 'wierd' for it in her own society.

When done properly, she's proud but not arrogant, egalitarian, and prefers peace but isn't afraid to cut a bitch.

She hates necks though. She really fucking hates necks.

do you have any scans showing this off that I can use?

Sure, and you said that in a really racist way. Why hide it?

Just to source myself, it was issues #29 and #30 of Sensation Comics Featuring Wonder Woman, written by Sara Ryan
comicvine.gamespot.com/sensation-comics-featuring-wonder-woman-29-vip-par/4000-482831/

Because:
Harambe died (RIP brotha)
Movie gets made
Jones ACTUALLY looks like a fucking ape

The same reason why women surround themselves with men they can use later on. The fact that she surrounds herself with "Chads" makes it better for her. Quite insidious.

something about comic from way back then always makes me smile. thanks man

The neck thing is a little overblown. It was notable because it was a unique thing. She wasn't snapping necks or decapitating people until Rucka had her fight Medusa and then kill Max Lord. Ever since then, that characterisation was carried on into other books (like Injustice)
It's hard to think of examples, because it's her default state. It's only when people deviate from that (like that mansplaining panel above) that people notice something about her. Try out this issue, which has Lois Lane interviewing her about her life and beliefs.
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Wonder-Woman-1987/Issue-170?id=7124&readType=1

Sure. Overweight and black, and you go straight to making the ape comparison. Is it really that hard to say you gained racist tendencies?

I only hold racial bias towards Romanians, in general, and Somalians, as a nationality.
But nah son, half her "comedy" is her muggin and yelling loudly and incoherently. The comparison is well earned.

I just lost any interest in anything she had to say when she took a swing at smart comedians because she felt inferior due to only being able to do basic blue comedy.

>my buddy thinks she's the typical man hating feminist power fantasy but I've been a fan since I watched the justice league cartoon as a kid and never saw her that way.
your buddy is a fucking idiot, just give him a wonder woman comic

It what just as racist to call trump a proboscis monkey. Especially considering the south Asians called them dutch monkeys iirc. Everyone's been called an ape or monkey before.

Awesome thank you!

Blacks get called that as a group to draw parallels them being wild and less evolved. It's historically been used by colonialists and hate groups in the past. The other is an insult hurled specifically at Trump who is in the most criticizable position anyone can get.