twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ERE

THE SUN

RISES

Haha, you're right
[I'm only posting in order to bring us to 100M]

>Clinton 69.7%
>Trump 30.3%
Drumpfkins BTFO and clinging to petty wins in the polls.

If Trump wins NC and PA, it's over.

>(((adjusted leader)))
How can this be taken seriously ever?

If trump wins what will your first thoughts be?

My first thought will be that Sup Forums controls politics Brexit + Trump we are gods

Imagine how you felt during the Brexit knowing you overcame so much to win, knowing you beat the odds, and knowing you got your country back. It'll feel a bit like that, I'll probaby fall to me knees in joy.

"GOOD MORNING! FUNNY ISN'T IT?!"

Does your country accept work visa applications for Wall Technician?

we are the new jews.

PS Make this a new thread, Bongalong

Sup Forums DID predict a Weed Man win

Now we need to just fuck Australia's shit up.

Thank God

I need to log into PaddyPower.

>no adjusted numbers in favor of clinton

Nate is trying to redeem himself isn't he?

Only the SurveyUSA poll is trustworthy, the Pennsylvania poll means nothing

What have we done. The goyim must pay

fapping nonstop to liberal tears

>Fuuuuggggggggggggg the negro at work is going to be s annoying tomorrow

My Dick is ready.

"Fuck yes"

Trump is wining in PA? Are you fucking kidding me? If he's winning there already it means it's not going to get lower. It's a victory.

>Trump +1 in Pennsylvania

>october 3rd

do you even look at the pictures you post

100M

youtube.com/watch?v=hXV8eALykN0

Yeah so what?

Here's hoping you yanks get to taste the same glory I felt.

2016 is really the year of change.

kek was right

I got 1.72 odds on Utah.

Is it a sure win?

OH BOY

holy shit was he always shilling this hard

Same desu.

Watch my Millennial room mates cry.

>Trump
>+16 in Montana
Fucking Californians, we should be Wyoming tier

Hi

This

yes

Why is Clinton leading in Iowa?

Yeah, I don't think the Mormons will actually vote for McMullin, and if they do we will lynch them.

ITS ACCELERATING

Idiots
Out
Wandering
Around

It just went red.

"Thank God I don't have to live under 4 years of that bitch."

He's gaining every minute

Jesus

PA YES!!!!

>Mfw this is with a D+900 Sample
>Mfw Trump is actually +10 in PA

I just felt a smug for a while listening to the radio. Then i had to go to work like any other day

Reminder that Drumpf will lose. Matter of fact, he already is losing. Seriously, go outside. Talk to real people. Get out of your echo chamber. Drumpf is hated and despised. Called a racist. A rapist. Most people are rational and goodhearted, and they know a man like that has no business in the highest office. To say nothing of the marginalized and persecuted minorities who will flock to support to the woman who promises them a brighter future. Go to your neighbor and tell them you're a Drumpf supporter. Then watch as they slam the door in your face.

I'm serious. Go out in public and see what happens when you make your political views public to your social circles. Your family, your friends, your co-workers.

You will be an outcast in days while democratic views are accepted as the norm.

>tfw no muscular gf

Fuck....Sup Forums did this!

fuck off brazil you're just mad that if trump wins he's probably not going to allocate as much funding to fixing your Zika problem that you can't even begin to work on.

I'd be relieved

I STILL REMEMBER HOW IT ALL
CHAAAAANGED
THAT'S WHEN I HAD MUH FIRST
HEARTBREAK

sorry. im not very involved with amerikan politiks.

Is trump winning? Isnt it her turn.

I think somebody said it was her turn and she deserves to be zhe president.

pls help with an answer

Hillary's on a steep slope downwards in every poll in the country while Trump is on a steep surge upwards in all the same polls.

100m baby let's do this

>fuck it, anything is possible, I'm gonna get fit, patent that gun design I was thinking of, go japan and fine me some nice girl to marry, then come back to panama and make it into the unholy child of Macau, hong kong, swizterland, singapore. and japan

The FBI and Obamacare thing destroyed her hard. He's winning hard in every swing state he needed and within striking distance in several states of Clinton's supposed firewall.

>CAUGHT IN THE LANDSLIDE
>NO ESCAPE FROM REALITY

sorry, but you have to go back

not shitposting fast enough MAXIMUM LIGHTSPEED

Go on Facebook and bask in the meltdown.

Maybe loop Komm Susser Todd on full blast.

CHECK MY BANK ACCOUNT MOFO

GOT 10 LARGE ON THIS NIGGA WINNING

thanks for the answer

but doesnt she have the momentum of a run away freight train? why is she so popular?

Says Nate Tungsten, and he's moving the needle to Trump in super slo-mo

Lol. What the fuck would you know you Portuguese nigger. NYC and there's lots of Trump supporters here.

The USA is only 56% white and 70% of all latinos + 100% of all blacks (together 35% of the population) vote Democrat.

nice dubdubtrips

>"Thank you Jesus now I don't have to worry about faggots buying up and scalping all the ammo and guns for the next four years."

and yet no latinos showed up at her latest rally that was right next to a latino-dominant ghetto?

I'm not saying that latinos are known for having an especially high voter turnout.

it doesn't really matter if trump wins

he is going to have a senate and house that won't work with him - so four years of gridlock

and the illegals won't get deported, they will just sit in limbo until trump is out in 4 years, then the democrat in 2020 will grant amnesty (they'll probably run castro or elizabeth warren who will get the progressive base to turn out)

>A GOP controlled house and senate that wont work with the GOP president.

Good luck explaining that one to their voters in 2018. Hillary's the one that will have trouble with congress getting anything passed if she wins.

Statistical averages mean nothing. It's all about the polls. Trump need only flip CO or PA and the percentages would switch easily. The polls are tipping in PA as we speak.

the congressional GOP is much more moderate than Trump. plus Dems are positioned to at least tie in the Senate. so they'll probably get that chamber back. even if they don't, the moderate GOP - Jeff Flake, Dean Heller, Susan Collins, Ben Sasse, etc. have already said they disagree with trump's ideas and won't pass them.

IT'S ACTUALLY FUCKING HAPPENING

REMEMBER THE PRE-INDIANA POLLS GIVING CRUZ A 10-15 POINT LEAD OVER TRUMP

TRUMP WON WITH ALMOST A 20 POINT LEAD

NATE FUCKING SILVER IS GIVING HIM A SLIGHT EDGE IN FLORIDA!

HILLARY IS DEAD

pic related

[SI PATRONs internally]

RIGGED
TRUMP IS CRUSHING HER

THEIR ARE GOING TO MAKE IT SEEM AS IF SHE LOST BY %1

C O R R U P T USA AS ALWAYS

"I was right"

USA IS STILL CORRUPT AS FUCK BUT IT MUST HAVE BEEN HARD ON THEM TO NOT GET THEIR SHILLARY

Well, they won't be the first incumbent that got his assed kicked out because of it, so I guess it's gonna fix itself.

>It's all about the polls
Sup Forums only says this when hes winning. dont even lie.

Also, if nate starts predicting a trump win, shouldn't we start getting worried?

ELECTION IS OVER
ELECTION IS OVER

GOOD MORNING

I'd flip my shit.
Why? Because after a fucking ride like this, I'll know the real ride has only begun.

It's "Tod", you retarded niggerfaggot. If you don't have an "ΓΌ", use "ue" too.

Straight up. I work in construction and live on Staten Island. Everyone out here is all in for Trump.

>he's up 5% since yesterday and 20% since last week, approaching 1 in 3 odds
>THIS DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING D-DRUMPFKINS SHE'S STILL GOT THIS IN THE BAG THERE'S NO WAY SHE CAN LOSE

INCREASINGLY NERVOUS

We did it, America.

>Auto Alliance

what?

It's not over.

Chief Warren is next