So how long before dan harmon gets joss whedon'ed and we learn all his secrets that make the feminists turn on him

so how long before dan harmon gets joss whedon'ed and we learn all his secrets that make the feminists turn on him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X1Pf_X_mgwM
glitteringgoldie.tumblr.com/post/165301454241/honestly-rly-glad-rick-and-morty-is-becoming-the
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not soon enough. This SJW cuck needs to stop ruining his show and fuck off and let roiland just run it

Based on how he ran Community, he's bound to get booted off the show after alienating everyone else in a fit of rage.

he'll probably quit himself after getting angry at the show and self-hate

it took what, 28 years with Whedon? and Harmon has been significant for what, 10?
so probably 18 years

$50 says he had something to do with the """dox""" on female writers that happened recently.

he's self loathing drunk. Not an attention whore who cries wolf. He talks a lot of shit that ends up on TMZ.

I mean its his show, he can shit all over it if he wants.

>joss whedon'ed
I must have missed something, but what happened to Whedon?

It's not his show, it's Justin Roiland's.

His script for Wonder Woman leaked and it was shitty and deemed sexist by outrage professionals.
Then his wife went public and said he was cheating on her for years, making moves on women he worked with. Whedon blamed it on fact that "he was surrounded by strong women and couldn't resist".

>His script for Wonder Woman leaked
Did anyone ever actually prove that was his script?

Like most male feminists,he got found out as a creepy weirdo.

Cry harder Sup Forums

>outrage professional
This sounds like a dream job for about two weeks
>Whedon blamed it on fact that "he was surrounded by strong women and couldn't resist".
Fucking based.
Literally "woman are too good and I'm just a weak ol' man."

he used to abuse his ex wife like all the time.

Fuck even Harmontown movie has plenty of scenes abusing her mentally.

If craig McCracken ever divorces he should swoop in and hook up with lauran faust.

What happened to joss whedon?
Who is joss whedon?

It's not my fault it's in gids plan. He made a boner so much stronger than a man.

*gods plan

>What happened to joss whedon?
>Who is joss whedon?

His tumblr reads like the descent of a man into madness.
So not too long I suspect, his divorce has clearly destroyed him and he is fighting Roiland hard behind the scenes which they even joke about in the show.

There's actually a good chance Season 4 won't happen because they will have artistic disagreement and split.

How can you betas have such thin skin, seriously?

>Season 4
>Harmon leaves but Roiland is still around
>Ends up being the best season because the showrunner isn't using it as therapy for his divorce

Nice reference, dude. proud of you.

youtube.com/watch?v=X1Pf_X_mgwM

>Fucking based.
You people would do anything to justify liking that fucking hack, wouldn't you?

in ever picture and video of Harmon, its very clear he is a tired, angry, sad-sack of a man.

I always mistrust the male feminist, they always give me a of being "sneaky" vibe of them.

Heck most of them are the ones that are doing the raping that feminist loves to blame the non feminism man.

Lets say they are male feminist because they could not compete in any other way.

So basically what you're saying is, between the non-feminist men and the "feminist" men, feminist women are right not to trust any man at all?

Honestly people shouldn't trust anyone at all.

>Whedon blamed it on fact that "he was surrounded by strong women and couldn't resist".

the absolute madman

No. People say it was, but he had said in the past that he had only ever made a brief outline for a script.

>Whedon blamed it on fact that "he was surrounded by strong women and couldn't resist"
Hilarious if true.

>However, she claims Whedon had his first affair on the set of Buffy, attempting to justify his actions many years later by telling her: "I was surrounded by beautiful, needy, aggressive young women. It felt like I had a disease, like something from a Greek myth. Suddenly I am a powerful producer and the world is laid out at my feet and I can’t touch it."
Exact quote that wife provided.

He doesn't prop himself up as a feminist as much as he thinks you're a massive faggot.

And in his defense, you are a gigantic, enormous fucking faggot.

pls be quick pls be quick

Sounds like he abused his position and tried to backtrack desu

Well, we could dig up his divorce papers for a start, that's all public record.
his ex wife seems to barely tolerate him on harmonquest. Maybe she has some insight.

>he was surrounded by strong women and couldn't resist
ahahah buuuuuuuuuuuullllllll shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttt

tldr?

>ywn fuck supermodels and blame it on the patriarchy

The guy is already self-deprecating enough that he does it to himself.
>I want a nest egg. I want to provide for my family and my kids that aren't born yet.
>Saying this after his divorce and suddenly the surge of women writers makes sense

Is this why he ruined Black Widow? Because Johansson didn't want to fuck him?

Without Harmon, R&M would just be lolrandom bullshit

>Buffy
>POWERFUL PRODUCER
He's not fucking Elvis, I doubt he had hundreds of screaming fans sitting outside his house. I get suddenly being put in a position where a lot of people, actresses mind you, who want to fuck you over the years and you're open to different sexual experiences but you're tied down to just one might be frustrating. But then just get a fucking divorce or fuck your wife four times more often, you dunce. Why risk an affair?

We don't need any big secrets just have him do a single thing that annoys them and they will turn on him.

>that sidestep by Roiland

Just tell him you don't wanna work with him any more than you already have to

To add, people got pissed he made Black Widow baby-crazy in Avengers 2, then made a joke on Twitter about teenage girl cancer survivors being ugly. It was supposed to be a crack about Trump but was still pretty inappropriate.

The thing about Joss Whedon is that he is a traditional feminist rather than a modern sjw feminist which is why he's been eaten alive so many times.

HA!

I feel so fucking bad for Justin. He entered a marriage that he didn't even know existed until it was too late.

>Heck most of them are the ones that are doing the raping that feminist loves to blame the non feminism man.

Exactly. Feminists usually project their own insecurities and shortcomings and the same can definitely said about the male ones. Most of the time you'll find that male feminists are the ones that actually abuse/rape/just generally act creepy towards women. Because they think their own behaviour is "normal" up until they're told otherwise by a female feminist, they then think that all men just happen to do weird and terrible things to women in general.

This is why male feminists are, in fact, the worst kind of feminist.

>implying I'm wrong
He's desperately trying to fit in with this crowd, but they hate him

Directer and screenwriter. For Sup Forums he would be most notable for the Avengers.

He was a massive suck-up to twitter feminism personalities, but then Avengers 2 pissed them off. That had blown over, but then everyone found out he's been cheating on his wife for like two decades or some shit

>being Justin is suffering

They got renewed for season 4 before s2 was even done airing
It’s well underway

> It felt like I had a disease, like something from a Greek myth.

Oh fuck off Joss. You're a horny fucker who couldn't control himself, not some tragic hero from the myths.

>His smile and optimism, gone.

>pretend to be a sjw to get your pick of leftist ladies
/ourguy/

By being racist sexist bigots, obviously.

>I just want to make silly cartoons about silly characters going on wacky adventures
>why won’t this guy stop shoehorning his drama into my show
>why is he hiring writers from the angry orange show
>I just want to do silly voices

AND YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL

>why is he hiring writers from the angry orange show
I don't know why this made me laugh the most.

>Okay Dan, I can add in some nihilistic stuff for Rick. He's a asshole edgelord who thinks he knows it all so it makes perfect sense for him to say some stuff like that.
>H-hey Dan, all this nihilist stuff is a hit with the kids but it sounds so sophomoric... just throwing that out there buddy.
>Something for Jerry and Beth to do? Well, they're not the focus of the show but it seems novel and it shakes things up a bit
>O-oh god Dan, this sounds exactly like your divorce. T-this is a cartoon for petes sake, not therapy

I get the impression that Dan Harmon is a fun guy to occasionally hang out and have a beer with but a total smug cunt in the workplace.

Y/N?

I bet Roiland has figured it out, but not before he got in too deep.
Like a bad marriage.

>*burp* It's fine, Justin. Everything's fine.

So is it pretty much confirmed Harmond is ruining this show?

Rick and Morty episode where they're in a universe where they're the showrunners of a show about showrunners called Dan and Justin when?

Yes, which is doubly infuriating because Roiland IS the show. Yet Harmon is the one with the animation studio.
That Roiland made a note not to pitch to when thinking up a new show.

Should numales getting outed as creeps/rapists be called pulling a Whedon or pulling a Faraci?

Whedon was more high profile but Faraci did way worse and was basically ruined while Whedon still seems to be trying to truck along

actually he blamed it on Trump

Is cheating on your wife anti-feminist? What did Whedon do?
You can still believe in equality between man and woman without having to like one particular woman.

Whats a way to get Harmon off the show, bring back happiness to Roiland and have finally a non bullshit pure fun cartoon?

I vote for 'pulling a Faraci'

Simply bc Mr. Whedon is now helming the most important motion picture of an age (Justice League) and Mr. Faraci insulted BvS and, worse, claimed to like Suicide Squad

If JL gets Disneyfied, we can worry about ruining Joss then

>the most important motion picture of an age
It's really not. Arguably single movies have ceased to have the incredible pop culture impact, franchises are the only way to make a dent.
It's also arguable pop culture is dying as a whole, and soon there will be plenty of e-culture, but nothing will be unified.

Harmon is a great writer though. Rick and Morty wouldn't be so compelling without him and that's just a fact. Watching him out of the show is the same as wanting the show to become zombie simpsons.
But his moral values are damaging this season no doubt.

Eh? Feminism doesn't have anything to do with "equality between man and woman" though and hasn't for decades

It's an advocacy group pushing increased deference to women, so yes cheating on a woman is anti-feminist because you clearly didn't put her on a pedestal

Catch up, bro

>work for DC
>it turns out He's a Chad
THEY

CAN'T

KEEP

GETTING

AWAY

WITH

IT

>user wants Community Season 4: Rick and Morty Edition
I don't even know if you are *tipping* or you're being cheeky

>harmon is a great writer
Not if he is harming the show, which you even concede he is doing.

glitteringgoldie.tumblr.com/post/165301454241/honestly-rly-glad-rick-and-morty-is-becoming-the

what did Justin Roiland meant by this?

Cheating on your wife and covering your infidelity for over a decade is the opposite of what a male feminist would stand for. The epitome of disrespect of a woman I'd imagine. It still isn't something you want hovering over you at Comic-Con when you talk about how much you respect women.

Community was all Harmon, which is why it couldn't survive for one season without him. R&M is definitely much more Roiland's baby, which is why I think it stands a better chance of surviving Harmon's absence if the writing staff is revamped a little bit.

for all the damage he's doing, the option of removing him is worse.
As some other user said, Community S4 is a clear example of what happens when you remove Harmon from his own show.

I just want a silly funny show, you know. RnM starts to suffer from the 'getting too big' syndrome.
It went rom having the characters have fun weekly hijinks, deconstructing sci fi cliches to muh epic story arch.

>Being attracted to another person is bad
>Trying to hook your bro up is bad
Sure she was underage but they didn't have sex and he probably didn't know.

What said, Roiland understands the characters dynamics and appeal because he plays BOTH title characters. Not to mention a bunch of other fan-favorites.
Harmon can leave.

The non-feminist men are at least being honest to you.

But women prefer their misdirection and lies

/ourguy/

Read it in Rick's voice