Do we need more shows with talking animal characters...

Do we need more shows with talking animal characters, or was there simply too many of them in the past and things are better now?

If we can get more shows like Bojack Horseman then I'm in.

CGI talking animals look better than CGI humans.

making characters talking animals rather than humans has no impact on a show

however, it does affect the fanbase, as it will then act as a magnet for degenerate furfags to flock to

I love how they use the same character model continuously, to the point where it's clear they don't give a shit

Nah, if they wanted real trash for a fan base, the characters would look like anime characters.

It depends actually. You can go along with how certain shows like Bojack Horseman did it with using the animal people in gags, how it shapes the world within the show, and/or character symbolism like how Mr. Peanutbutter, a yellow Labrador retriever, is at times, at home, missing his wife waiting for her to get back home from work. And yet Bojack Horseman barely has any fanart on E621 probably has to do with the artstyle.

There need to be more humans in quality cartoons (in my honest opinion). Don't hate aminals, but us humans mostly get crappy comedies.

You could include hybrids.

Like centaurs?

Think Spider-Man Unlimited.

It is too based for yiff.

Those 2 are twins they've said it in more than one episode, think it's Stacy and perci or something like that

I use to like shows with talking animal characters and thought it was pretty interesting. Then furries came and ruined my happiness.

Something in between. Not enough talking animals now but there were too many of them in the past.

Depends how anthro they are.
Mlp has a lot of fans but not much in the way of a furry overlap.

They are furfags in denial.

Don't look at the crowd in the Justin Bever episode, it's basically 5 models copy pasted all over the place.

You should mate with them.

But still far worse than 2D animals, like all 2D vs. CG animation.

Having animals can be more interesting than simply having humans all the time.