Trudeau named most Handsome Man in the world by GQ

gq.com/story/justin-trudeau-gq-cover-most-stylish-men-alive

and what did Drumpf win? Most orange oompa loompa in the Chocolate factory?

Sup Forums BTFO

is justin trudeau a homosexual male?

wow didnt know gq was gay

Said the Nerd Virgin LMAO

He has a smoking hot wife and he's the leader at the top tier of the Global stage.

What have you done?

You see, the only thing you need to be Prime Minister of Canada is... really, really, ridiculously good looking.

what does justin true though actually do for canada on a day by day basis?

dude are you okay?

That's a very good question. What DOES he do?

He actually has a weird looking face in real life.

None of us are send help

Ahm just a cowboy, sendin' me some cowboy regrets ta France fer all them terror attacks.

We postin Trudeaus now?

Bismillah! I have not just one wife but four, and when the caliphate comes, I will be ayatollah of Canada!

I didn't know Trudeau liked Swans.

He's so kawaii
When did mudslimes into animu?

You mean aside from lie to my people, try to change voter laws and disarm my people with ridiculous new gun laws? Not much, just planning on assassination of my country's leader with a plastic knife from KFC.

She's not hot and she might be actually insane.

>Trudeau
He makes me GQ (go queer)
HNNNNNNNG

Fucking annex us already

Burger or Putin... fucking Sweden for all I care just let this CURRENT YEAR cuckery end.

Literally the only thing he has going for him.

You bet it was women who put Trudeau in power because OMG HE'S SOOOO CUTE

No joke, you are literally 100% correct.

I wish I were being hyperbolic or humorous here, but I am not.

Letting women vote was a DIRE mistake.

It was. Ask any 18+ woman in Canada and she'll proudly tell you how they voted him in because he's so handsome.

sage
sage
sage

How are leaf women?

I think I've heard something about women from every nation aside from cucknada

Bwahahaha. Literally voting with the female equivalent of MUH DICK. Whatever that might be.

Fucking useless fat and hopelessly progressive

He's not ugly but the most handsome? Come on.

Can confirm, this is the only reason I hear too.

Dumb, slutty and cultureless.

I mean, they voted in Trudeau for God's sake!

The

>I would rather have my country nuked than have to nuke another country

Man

How can inferior anglos even compete?

I've dated a few British-descended girls here and they were a pleasure. Family dinners, loyal, it was nice.
The closer to get to Toronto though, the more progressive and disgusting they get. Some schools in general are massive cesspools of feminism and social justice, so both the sexes act in an awkward way with eachother.

I remember visiting my mom after the election and hearing her explain how it's "nice to finally have a good looking man" as our leader.

I'm convinced that women's suffrage will ruin any democratic society.

Dunno man, but maybe by being a member of a prestigious and ancient royal family, instead of the son of the 2nd worst prime minister in history (after taking the title for yourself), who was nicknamed "Small Potato" by the President of China.

So basically burger women but less fat on average

>Saying our Prime Minister isn't the most handsome.
Filename related

It's in his job title: he primes the ministers.

ted bundy was the sexiest man according to time magazine 1 year

why the fuck do i care who some one else thinks is fuckable. le weed mans tits are small bruh. what are you a pedophile?

Trudeau is actually quite handsome.
If he acted like a real man and grew a little beard he would look patrician as fuck.
If he was a nationalist he have probably been elected too at one time or another.

Reminder that Hitler, despite all the kike propaganda, was considered by german women handsome too.
Being an handsome man in politics is a big advantage as long as you don't play too much on it.

You got it.

Yeah, but being named Time Magazine's sexiest man of the year didn't get Ted Bundy elected to the leadership of one of the world's foremost countries.

Trueduh has literally had cocks in his ass and dicks in his mouth.

Think about that. Your leader sucks dick and swallows.

basilled

Bisexual

He kissed another man on live television with his wife right next to him.

Hitler always had an air of distinction about him.

Trudeau bumbles when he's saying any line that hasn't been rehearsed, and quickly comes across as a braindead idiot.