Ask a Trump supporting Mormon anything

Ask a Trump supporting Mormon anything

Jason?

Percentage split of mormons supporting Trump? Particularly in UT?

What are general arguments for/against him for mormons?

Post boipucci

Post butthole?

Jason?

Why do you follow a religion that has been proven irrefutably to be false?

1. why do you follow a heretical ideology?
2. how many times have you dogged your sister?

Post some magic undies pics

Why are you idiots defiling Utah by accepting more refugees? What the fuck is wrong with you guys? Are you so comfortable over there that you can afford to be as retarded as Sweden?

U must have a huge pepe

You're a disgrace to the Mormon religion. Get out now

Will you be my gf?

A good chunk of my church supports him over Hillary. The other half doesn't like him because he "doesn't treat others kindly"
I don't believe in the book itself per say. We have other books we study, including the original Christian bible.
I still don't know what the magical underwear thing is all about. Then again I'm still learning.

Same thing about Muslims. False religion

why are you so fat

Utah mormon here. Lots of Mormons hate trump because he's a pro-gay, misogynistic "New York liberal" who won't help poor Syrian refugees, (Also he insulted Mitt Romney)

can you ask all the mormons you know why McMuffin is still single at the age of 40? I heard he's secretly gay, that's how he got picked for running.

A lot of Mormons are cucked because we're forced to be nice. I personally believe in the immigration ban.
Eat my ass but not really because I am a child of God
We don't practice polygamy anymore

Why aren't you supporting Egg McMuffin?

Is that you in the OP?
Also Rule 31.

Mormonism is an unnecessary extension.

Come to Christ truly. The Bible - the OT and NT - are numerically perfect. Designed for each other in their native languages. Look up Ivan Panin

Romney is a cuck. Trump doesn't hate women. Get out of my church, brother.
I believe he secretly is

What makes you think we give a shit about you?

If I said yes would you believe me?
Traditional Christianity and Catholicism failed me. That's why I switched to the dark side.

Who has the best fry sauce?

>Trump doesn't hate women.
I was quoting that

Nothing

mitt romeny is confirmed joseph smith

>doesn't know what garments are
either underaged b8 or convert

Quacker's

I just don't know the intent. And I'm a convert.

When is the last time you cleaned your dang mirror?

also...
>please be in TEXAS

>ctrl+f Kayla Spicer
>0 results

What has happened to you Sup Forums

Sup Forums discovered pics of her feminine penis

So I have to make my own then? You cannot recommend a good drive in burger spot?
Nice child bearing. hips BTW.

Nutshell for you then, you wear it as commitment with God after ordinances in a temple. Keep you pure by reminding you of your commitments. If you get to that point you'll see the actual workings of the church, there is a lot of things they do that are hidden from the mainstream eye.

>I just don't know the intent. And I'm a convert.

If you don't know the intent of something as basic as the garments why do you feel like you are qualified to make this freaking thread to begin with?

The point of asking them is to get them to ask questions. We need them to realise that he's a crypto-gay degenerate who probably got where he is by sucking off Goldman Sachs execs and CIA top brass dressed in owl costumes as a part of occult rituals.

You sound less like a Mormon and more like.. a scholar? Just someone that reads things from multiple religions. So why label yourself a Mormon? What do you believe?

You don't practice polygamy anymore? Then what's the point of being Mormon over Catholicism?

Making sauce isn't hard. It just takes a bit.
I assumed it had to do with chastity but I wasn't about to ask my elders about what they wear under their clothes
Because I like the church, the people, and the morality

Nobody is allowed to practice it. We banned it.

>40+ posts in
>no tits
>thread will archive with 6 gorillion replies from retards who think they're going to get tits
Abandon thread.

Tell that to the people of Hurricane your fooling yourself if you think paligamy is frowned upon by Mormons.

you're nothing special

Are you getting plenty of fluids?

ex-mormon in agreement.

try learning something about your religion before attempting to represent it on an international forum

Getting caught practicing it is subject to excommunication
Yes sir

I already said I'm a recent convert and am still learning

I take it you have never travelled to any rual town in Utah. There are no fighting age males there just old men with multiple women and tones of children. Young men are forbidden from the town's so the only option for young women is to join the other wife's and old man.

How does one acquire a harem of Mormon qt's?

I have been run out of the town of Virgin UT for just talking to their women.

Are Mormons generally more conservative? Do you have liberal mormons? From time to time I see some mormon missionaries around here they seem to have some outpost here. Feel sorry for them, they look so young and have to talk to stranger all the time.

Most Mormons are but won't admit it. A lot pretend to support mcshittins but will vote for trump

you shouldn't have made this thread though.

why does your body look like a fucking pear?

That is a 9/10 in Utah

Should I convert to mormonism? I'll continue to drink, though.

Why do you follow a Scientology tier meme religion?

Why would you willingly join that retarded cult? Being a theist is bad enough, but then you have to join the dumbest shit of them all?

mormons deny the Trinity and deny the eternal existence of Jesus.

Get out of the cult while you are still young. It is NOT Christian.

Kayla hasn't realized that everything in California is a cult and that she should get the fuck out.

when will your people stop knocking on my door? jesus christ i hate mormons

Take their free book.

do they stop talking to you after you take it?

i'm one of jehovahs witnesses

get off our turf

If you're really a recent convert I wouldn't recommend parading on Sup Forums trying to show off, they like to pump tons of disinfo about the church. It gets confusing.
If you're just a larping fag then get out.

They never came back to my house but I was adimant about wanting multiple wife's. Pro tip the missionaries with white shirts on bikes are there to help you. Like ask them to mow your lawn and pull weeds and stuff.

Unity is power; and when I reflect on the importance of it to the stability of all governments, I am astounded at the silly moves of persons and parties to foment discord in order to ride into power on the current of popular excitement; nor am I less surprised at the stretches of power, or restrictions of right, which too often appear as acts of legislators, to pave the way to some favorite political schemes, as destitute of intrinsic merit, as a wolf’s heart is of the milk of human kindness: a Frenchman would say, “prosque tout aimer richesses et pouvoir;” (almost all men like wealth and power.)

good on yah lad, I thought all mormons were going to vote for a "moral" ex-cia agent that spent 20 years abroad doing god knows what.

kayla please go

Yes generally more conservative but......not really in line with what the evangelical conservatives and the gop normally like.

On social issues like gay marriage and abortion they are pretty far right.

On things like environmental issues, immigration, war, infrastructure, and education they are just left of center normally.

And they can be stubborn as hell. They already know they are a group that is wanted separate by most of the nation, and no love is lost between them and evangelicals (though mormons are more polite about it). I bet all the people on the right telling them to get in line is going to make them stick to their guns even more.

Trump messed up in too big ways:

1: Going after a specific religious group (warranted or not)
2: Disrespect for women

Mormons have been hated a lot during their history and some states even ordered them all killed at one point, even though freedom of religion is supposed to be a big american value. They haven't forgotten and seem to be antsy about Trump hating on Muslims, because then how can they know if they are next?

And the few times I attended one of their congregations they seem to worship their women. Like over the top, they are angels and men need to suck it the fuck up to get on their level. So "grab her by the pussy" I imagine didnt go so well.

That said they also HATE Clinton. I knew a lot of Mormons in MI jobs, and none of them were happy with her actions. I think they make a decent proportion of US intel jobs as well. But dont quote me on that.

So who knows what will happen. Probably go the third party but its doesnt seem too likely.

Can your wives do each other while you watch/participate or do they only work on you?

>tfw to intelligent to let Trump win UT

r those ur magic mormon underpants?

can we see your boobs? and can you convince your utah mormons to stop backing that other mormon guy and get behind trump so you dont fuck up the election??

Forget boobs show us that ass.

Can i taste your farts?

Fuck off dick wad people can follow what they want lay off

Goddamnit canada this is why we can't have nice things