Is this the ugliest combat aircraft ever to see the sky?

Is this the ugliest combat aircraft ever to see the sky?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its a chinese ripoff of the f-22. What do you expect?

POO

Nah this one is

It looks better in Battroid mode

"stealth"

stealth chinese steel

Oh look, yet another poo in the loo thread jealous of Chinese advancements.

Whats the matter poo? H1B visa denied?

>canards
>stealth

what were they thinking?

I often think the Chinese ones bare resemblance to the old Swedish ones.

IN

It's just a MiG 1.44 made to look like an F-22.

It's like when Africans try to build a helicopter by making something that merely resembles the shape of a helicopter.

That's not the MiG-21 user

you about to cross a line with the British.

It's literally the MiG31 from Clint Eastwood's film. Also friendly reminder to not give (you)s to F35 retards.

That's called Cargo Cult.

I guess they do look a little similar, did they pay Mig for the design or steal it?

lets go back to when fighter planes were awesome.

youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E

Forgot about smiley the bathtub here, kek

Chat shit get hit, meet me down tesco car park

>Texas doesn't like the happiest plane ever made....

MIG21 is manly.

(It also btfo F104 of Pakis.)

>Did the Chinese acquire intellectual property legally?
This, you ask in earnest...

HEHEHE

Steal

China copies pretty much everything they make

We dont have tesco here mate

what are the chances against this modern Chinese jet?

You cheeky cunt
I forgive you though because you're from a pointless country, so obviously crave the attention

Looks bad ass imo
How long till pic related Start's flying

We caldari now.

TEST IS RECRUITING

>riga
>pointless

also at the airshow today it basically made a single high speed pass then ran off to find an airstrip before it fell out of the sky due to china being unable to copy the engines the israelis let them "steal".

Looks like the lovechild between a F-22 and a Mig 1.44

I mean we are a city state at this point

those canards look like they'd be ripped off in the event of any high force maneuvering.
practically just little blowjob handles

See, Norway agrees, Latvia = pointless

Yeah,all fantasy sci-fi planes are impractical
They look cool tho

Facsimichink

It was designed as a multi-role heavy fighter. It was never meant to have all-aspect stealth.

If anything it's more of a hybrid of the F-15 and the French Rafale.

R A R E
M O R G A N

Good lord, what horrible disaster is this?

LOOOOO

Boeing was over ambitious in their plans for a single piece, press formed wing. That's the principle reason it was passed over.

That and the F35 was legitimately a better design.

DELTE THIS

Mah nigga

>Y-you still alive b-buddy

Forward-swept wings are perfetly plausible.

topkek

How shitty of a plane do you have to make for the F-fucking-35 to be a better choice?

Don't know, mate, it's kinda cool.

They also have severe drag problems in supersonic flight.

The very plane you're posting was the testbed that proved it.

FUCK YOU. I saw one of these fly over my house it is hands down one of the most graceful machines ever built.

F U C K Y O U
U
C
K

Y
O
U

These looks pretty dope actually tbqh senpai desu

One that has a warped wing box, slower level flight speeds and worse stealth ratios.

Also it wouldn't really have been any cheaper, despite Boeing's lofty production time goals.

senpai ?

How much of a newfag am I? Why does (f)am translate to senpai?

There is something about the LaGG-3 that triggers me. The way it looks. Not only it was mediocre, it shows, somehow it REEKS of mediocrity. It looks so weak, so slow.

Fortunately, LaGG-3 managed to turn his life around. He, reevaluated his decisions, started working out, grew a radial engine and became known as La-5. And returned with a vengeance.

Not at all, i think is cool as fuck.

From what I've read, it was more about the design, surface area and limitations of the current technology.
Regardless, still plausible.

Sweden was way earlier (1955)

because you touch yourself at night

Makes sense, thanks senpai

It's not just plausible, they work for what they were intended to do; which is greater lift at unconventional angles. The problem is that the trade-off isn't really worth the fuel efficiency loss they have to deal with at supersonic speeds.

and the soviets finally decided that training their pilots was necessary

Holy shit, my sides

Swede Viggens and Drakens are all ugly as hell.

pic related

A dark brown man covered in body hair. The first thing you notice is his smell. Curry and poo. He has a skinny frame, oily skin and hair. Slimy. Oozing curry and poo from his pours. A thin pathetic moustache. Pitiful.

He pulls down his pants to reveal a small penis surrounded by a mane of smelly greasy pubic hair. He turns around and I see his buttocks smiling at me. His butt is covered in more coarse hair, black. Small cheeks. He bends over and parts his cheeks. A waft of pure poo fills the air. The black hair is thickest here, with a brown hue. Dangle berries can be found. Yesterday's shit clinging on to life. The poo is a light brown, like pumpkin soup. He uses his hands to part the mattered poo hair to reveal a little brown butthole. Caked in poo. Disgusting. The epicentre of filth. An ugly crater. A dirty yet prolific anus.

The Indian.

I usually find the uglier a weapon is, the better it is because the engineers took away form to add more function.
Especially if it makes it easier/faster/cheaper to reproduce. I bet China could make 100 of those a day if it wanted. Just imagine 1000 of those flying at your floatilla every 10 days without enough fual to return because the Chinese are as replaceable as their planes.

You fucking fight me irl faggot! Nobody talks shit about my stupid sexy Draken.

No, this is

that face is not very princess-like

They could build 10000 of them, and they'd still all be shot down by BVR missiles.

They still didn't really need to train them; at that time it was just easier to throw away soviet men during any situation. I'm surprised they even gave their troops guns.

Fucking chinks never pay for shit they don't have to.

Cheapest fuckers around, make merchants look like swedes.

delicious pasta

Dont beg for our help when russia rolls over you.

I miss the old days of the argie aeronautic golden age.

We where building cool shit but then the military coup put a stop to everything.

and anti-missile lasers
and railguns
and just about anything the sailors can manage to pick up and hurl at them

This aircraft is mocking us

Fuck Chinese BENIS

Yuck!

Why didn't you cunts fly p51s instead of this garbage?

That shit is all really expensive compared to a few F-15's and 16's packing AMRAAM's.

Latvia bringing the bantz.

Since this thread seems to be full of fashion designers, what are the most aesthetic aircraft?

REEEEEEE

this out-performed the x-35 in tests but the Lockheed lobbying game is too strong.

You guys had a Horten flying wing to ferry oranges, from what I read.

It's pretty awesome.

>India
>Having an opinion about aircraft

Come back when you stop using this monstrosity.

Couldn't afford them by that point in the war.

The RAF did have some of the ground attack variants though, known as the Apache, but they were kind of lackluster.

Its pretty ugly and i will fite you about it

what?
a laser or railgun only costs electricity (and a piece of metal in the case of a railgun) to fire
sure the initial costs are high but they've already been deployed on Zumwalts

The Rockwell XFV-12A would be an aesthetically pleasing plane if it didn't look like it's trying to squeeze out an oversized turd.