So if Hill dawg actually gets presidency and stays there how long do we have before the US goes to war with Russia...

So if Hill dawg actually gets presidency and stays there how long do we have before the US goes to war with Russia? I'm not expecting a 100% accurate answer but I need to know.

2 years tops, trannies get drafted and so begins the cleansing of the genetically inferior.
Then it habbens

Shortest case? Probably January, assuming she makes her biggest moves upon first coming in that would be absolute earliest.

Longest/Indefinite? There's so many possibilities at this point, there's still a good chance nothing will happen stateside. Russian economy is currently experiencing dysentery and this aggression is derivative of Tsarism.

FBI user also said 2 years tops.
>Chances of nothing happening.
Seriously?

I said stateside, proxy war is almost guaranteed. This is what Russia does and has done for it's entire history. Have zero relevance in the world except for military prowess, be aggressive to remain important, economy fails OR a coup happens, Russia back to unimportant.

>IM CIA
But seriously if that witch gets into office we all die, but CTR goes first

Dubs of truth but everybody keeps talking about the nukes.

Nukes fly September 2017.

every country that wants to compete to be a world power is part of this cycle. there is no "just russia" distinction in anything you've said.

Nukes are such a fucking meme it hurts

Despite everything we hear Putin is considerably less insane than say Khrushev or Brezhnev and he doesn't want to eradicate life.

No one is going to nuke anyone. No money is made that way. The military industrial complex literally loses money from vaporizing THE ENTIRE WORLD.

>but muh insane hillary/Soros wants to cleanse the world

I don't buy it, there's no money to be made off of a remaining 500,000,000. If there really is a global elite they will make so much more money from a function global economy, not a smoldering shithole

You're absolutely right, but Russia does it to the extreme, especially in the last two centuries.

It'll be by proxy in the Middle East unless the West can create a new bogeyman elsewhere

At the moment they've run out of false flag little dictators, so have reverted back to Russia and we all have to pretend that they're just like the USSR 30 years ago. Fuck me, people are stupid.

Just a bunch of manipulative twats creating fear for profit. Can't we just hate Wahhabism, the true evil cult that is damaging the world

This. Thank you Britbong, you are truly greatest (ehhhhhh) reasonable ally.

But what about the "escalations and Russia getting backed into a corner"

>Wahhabism
Plz tell moar

If she wins the presidency, I guarantee you the secret service will turn on her.

First off what a good Spurdo meme.

And secondly they're not backed into a corner, Putin is a man who worked in the KGB, deception and bluffing is part of what anyone threatening anything does.

I would bet money Putin at this point has overplayed his hand as far as intimidation goes.

Again, going on the assumption that Putin and every other world leader KNOWS that they would never use a nuke because everyone would die, Putin doesn't have much left.

He could increase aggression in the Baltics and in Syria but if he declared war its all of NATO vs. Russia and despite its size the odds are still not in Putin's favor.

Adding to this, he has lost most positive approval from his people and almost all the media there is under his control.

tl:dr Putin is bluffing too hard as he loses ground in his own country

Probably within the first month

Just long enough for Russia to make some micro transgression that she and the media can blow out of proportion to arouse enough anti Russkiy sentiment stateside to justify war.

This is a possibility but again, will be proxy in the Middle East

>Just long enough for Russia to make some micro transgression

Like annexing Crimea and invading the eastern Ukraine?
You fucking cuck and Putin apologist, reclaim Americas fucking position in the world.

>reclaim America's position
>Germany