Cool

cool

plot twist: it's not O'Keefe, it's Obama releasing a video of Hillary saying nigger

>a Dem
it's fucking nothing

>of A dem
I want hillary to call obama a nigger not some staffer talking shit about black people. I liked the last two videos, but he hypes this shit up way to much.

>a dem

Codeword for its not Hillary

>"a Dem racist statement"

Probably not Clinton.
Bring something better, dude.

Its probably gonna be someone they already fired. O'keefe could have just said it but no, he wants our attention. No one other than already Never-Hillary people will see it and so what does it change? NOTHING.

My anus is ready for everything. It's not like trump needs any help, but I want all the shill4hill to stop.

>a Dem

Depending on who it is it could hurt Hillary. Like the whole Donna Brazile thing has clearly had an impact

that's bretty funny actually

Checked and kekd

Where's the Clinton nigger tape and the 11/1 release? All of her emails? Bunch of fucking liars.

>a dem

Meaning it's not Hillary.

Fucking nothing.

>a dem
double plot twist: it's Obama releasing a video of himself saying nigger

why is this guy such an attention seeking faggot how are we supposed to take him seriously

Yup. It's worthless.

About as worthless as all of the messages promising damaging stuff 11/1.

Why waste people's time promising shit like that?

>Creamer says some dumb shit about getting blacks to vote
>Fried chicken at the voting booth - tier banter
>Literally wont even make cable news

Some nobody saying nothing, bet on it.

What a liar. He had said it implicated Hilary but it's probably just some random shmuck

Lads even if it just ensures North Carolina into the Trump column it could have an election winning effect.

Demoralising your enemy and sipressing their turnout because of it is the best tactic.

Can we trade O'Keefe for Seth Rich?

At least he delivered some serious damage.

Triple plot twist: Obama releases a tape of himself saying nigger as O'Keefe releases the same tape of Obama saying nigger, Obama is upset and calls O'Keefe a nigger.

god damn it o keefe you little fucking cock muncher....

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE KILL SHOT AND NOW YOU FUCKING LIE ABOUT THIS?!

your first videos were good but now its just trash.

crooked btfo

The one that "implicated hillary" was the fucking donald duck shit

O'Keefe has done very good work exposing fraud and corruption.

But he's not going to change the election.

"Obama is a Russia plant!"

t. Angry Hillary Poster

Inb4 it's a vid of Kaine calling blacks niggers

POTUS and FLOTUS scrubbing twitter and facebook of Pro Hillary posts and this... hmmm...

What if its a vid of someone saying it to hillary and then her laughing at it instead of being offended? That wouldn't be too bad

Michelle Obama didn't scrub the Pro-Hillary posts. They just stopped using "Michelle Obama" twitter account and started using "FLOTUS." I also haven't seen proof of Obama scrubbing.

It's safe to say that stuff is fake.

I wish it were true. If they had any dignity/morality/sense of decency, they would disavow the Clintons.

>inb4 it's Obama calling Hillary a nigger

Rumored Ds and Rs both have racist vids to release. Could be kill shots but probably neither are kill shots. Even so, is it more advantageous to dump first or second? Also, how long can they wait and still have greatest impact? Day before election, weekend before, RIGHT FUCKING NOW?

Yep, if this is what we were counting on then we're fucked.

>Its probably gonna be someone they already fired.

the video depicts a homeless man -who identifies as a democrat otherkin- calling hillary 'nigger'

and controversy will ensue

You all should have listened when people told you O'Keefe was a tremendous faggot. He hit near bullseye with PV1 but the whole thing was brought down by his arrogance.