Hey Drumpfshits! Drumpf will lose, here's why

1. He's not a billionaire. He's a bully.

2. The FBI director violated the Hatch Act to rig the election.

3. He's in bed with Russia.

4. He raped a 13 year old.

5. 97% of what he says are confirmed lies

6. He's a racist. It's not 1950 anymore.

7. Clueless about the economy and int'l affairs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm gonna use this thread to shitpost so we can reach that post number

"I'm helping" - CTR

And you can't stop me

Nananananana

COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS!

hillary + pepe is a horrible combo
don't degrade pepe like this

I keep seeing this weird pepe posted. Who is it supposed to be? It looks like it's supposed to be a thin, smooth skinned 40-50 year old woman with a spunky, lively haircut. Are we memeing some milf into congress?

Do you fear death? Do you fear that dark abyss? All your deeds laid bare. All your sins punished. I can offer you...an escape.

Kek will smite you

Testing the "Sage" function.

Trump builds.

Hillary destroys.

You won't listen to any new evidence, so just look at history.

next time get more than a few hundred liberal arts students to show up at your rallies and more than a couple of latinos when you're literally a walk away from a majority-latino ghetto.

Fucking waiting for this shit election to end so that Sup Forums can go back to its normal state.

And no. It isn't Sup Forums's normal state.

The jig is up, Russian hackers.

Did you really think you could hide behind your proxy?

"Sage" seemed to work this time, but on a lot of my responses to CTR posts, /pol won't let me post until I remove the "Sage" from the Options field.
Anyone else dealt with this.

Wrong.

CTR has a memo posted at every workstation, that they must replace all instances of 'Trump' with the spelling 'Drumpf'. If they don't (and perhaps accidentally type Trump in a spot) they don't get paid for that post.

This thread is so pathetic.

Drumpfkins can't handle the truth, so they spam their frog memes and threaten people... It's almost cute.

Oh yeah?

Why does CTR even try here anymo-
wait
I think I'm pro Hillary now

yeah, I have noticed that, can't sage DRUMPF threads today.

hell being the last free speech corner of the internet and they want it gone

rare classic pepe thread?

Fuck you Eric
Sage

Choo Choo Hillary

TYFCTR

This. Erick is a cunt

You can change your proxy.

You can use different buzzwords.

Next you can try changing your filenames.

But you still. Can't. Hide. From. Me.

>>Clueless about the economy

youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw

The House Task Force on Urgent Fiscal Issues met on November 21, 1991 to discuss the credit shortage in the U.S. and whether it is stifling America’s economic recovery.Witnesses included financier Donald Trump and the former chairman of the FDIC, William Seidman, who testified on the current recession and proposals to spur economic growth and investment...

8. This is a CTR thread.

Sage

i like how you think

>1. He's not a billionaire. He's a bully.
Trump is genuinely a nice guy. He will give people something nice that truly deserve it.
>2. The FBI director violated the Hatch Act to rig the election.
Lies
>3. He's in bed with Russia.
Lies
>4. He raped a 13 year old.
Lies
>5. 97% of what he says are confirmed lies
Maybe, he wants to protect America as much as he can
>6. He's a racist. It's not 1950 anymore.
No he isn't. Maybe in the past.
>7. Clueless about the economy and int'l affairs
Oh yeah because, Shillary is MUCH better

Give it up Soros, you're done

COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS! COUGHING FITS

>He's not a billionaire
>He's a bully
You're not honest
You're a koala.

But seriously what the fuck

kys nigger

When Hillary wins all your girlfriend's will get Blacked
All your guns will be taken away
And you'll be thrown in prison for Hate Speech

When your check bounces, and it will, remember I told you so.

Bouncy bouncy bouncy

I can't tell if OP is the worst shill or the best shitposter

Bravo

How are you guys even still employed? Its over for you CTR.

>2. The FBI director violated the Hatch Act to rig the election.

lel how dare he do his job at this time of year instead of taking a vacation

This is so cringe tier. You're literally supporting a pedophile. Fuck you ctr, we have names and addresses for all of you. Win or lose, you're all going down. Your careers, your privacy, everything.

b

>5. 97% of what he says are confirmed lies

that's the big one.

>1
???
He's obviously a billionaire, don't see what a bully has anything to do with that.
>2
Don't know what any of that is, but if we're talking about rigging you should look at shilldog
>3
MUH COLD WAR NO PEACE DEATH TO THE RUSKIES
grow up
>4
broof a doodle doo
>5
No
>6
Says misses cold war sentiment
>7
Clueless about anything from her medication to her husband's love life.

WTF? I love Hillary now!

Seriously though, your post probably saved the election for Hillary, Bravo!

Trump cannot escape the aura of RAPE, pedophilia, and child molestation.

Don't be a child molestation enabler

sage

I am not sure how to interpret that picture. Telling her about trump makes her go into a sugar coma?

well, trump is saying he'll make america great again, not whales

so like if you're a person on Sup Forums with a naturally provocative flag like canada or israel, do you ever milk the stereotypes for shitposting puporses?

is that what you're doing right now?

I can never tell who ctr and whos double triple meta post irony shitposting

RARE?

She can't cope with the reality that people think differently to her simplistic, fantastical and downright unrealistic view of the world. So, to cope with this she decided to eat herself to death.

Does one like gash?

> Hatch Act
Pls go Harry, it wont matter because we will win. Lets not talk about Romneys taxes

1. Wrong

2. Wrong

3. Not true

4. Wrong

5. Not true

6. Wrong

7. Wrong

You stupid fucking nigger the hatch act makes it so that a federal employee can't run for elected office. Comey is just doing his job

Enjoy your shitposting while you still can. On November 9th, the day of the rope. All liberals will disappear.

>Says increasingly nervous ladyboy with a dick shoved up his butt.

You want Trump to grab you in the boipussi!

OP came here to post this, then went back to laying eggs inside his asshole with his dragon dildo.

GAS YOURSELF KIKE SHILL

fuck
I dont normally like asian women but this shit does it for me
Post more playing with tits for the >1000000000 get!

Absolutely A V E R A G E @_____________________________@

ok

I wish I could summon the courage to kill myself

>trump is hitler reeeeeeeee

none of these are facts

And you certainly don't understand the Hatch Act