Ah shit, they've pulled a Spider-Man Clone Saga haven't they?

clones doesn't exists morty
*burps* hehehe

I don't think we have enough episodes left to deal with a clone Beth sub plot, Phoenix Person, and President Morty, and whatever Jerry's got going on?

I think it's more just a joke to explain how Rick regrew his arm and how they're never gonna bring up Beth's sociopathic tendencies ever again.

>12 R&M threads up

>Am I evil?
>Worse, you're smart
Anyone else relate to this?

Me. Finally a show that I can relate you

nope. I know I'm evil but stupid.

Guess every Noble Peace Prize Winner and Good hearted Doctor/Scientist is evil and/or morally bankrupt.
Like jesus, everyone gets R&M is supposed to be cynical and nihilistic but this was the worst it has ever been.

They'll matter just not until next season. I'm willing to bet that next season will have an episode where everyone finds out Beth bailed and they all get pissed off at her.

Nah, Beth seems to be immune to being given shit other than a few call outs.
They'll probably just blame Jerry

It didn't say all smart people are evil, just that intelligence can, CAN, lead to being amoral.

Well being evil and smart are not related as some end goal. Is just that a person with higher intelligence is more likely to be the inquisitive type, questioning things around him - this is often the driving force behind one's pursuit of science through which they wish to discover answers to their questions.

On the other hand a person with less intelligence (or high intelligence but no motivation or drive) is less likely to question things around them.

And this willingness and unwillingness also applies to the morals we are raised in. A less smart or motivated person can just stick with what they were taught, good or bad, while an intelligent person can eventually rebel against the morals they were raised with. The person can be amoral, but it's more about the realization that there's nothing forcing us to be good or evil as they are our own concepts and we are free to choose to be either moral or amoral.

>>Am I evil?
>>Worse, you're smart
>Anyone else relate to this?
I hope this is ironic.

IDk you could try going to thread 10/12 for the show today where they're discussing that specific topic.
don't worry if you miss it, there's sure to be like 10 other "What did they mean by this" posts about that line this week.

>"I can't do that. The kids, Jerry, my job, and as much as I hate to admit it, ABC's The Bachelor..."
Why did she list Jerry in there?

Divorce isn't enough to get rid of a tick like him, you need tweezers and a match