Hmmmm

i guess #imwithher now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kypl1MYuKDY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Implying Trump is literate.

>Implying Trump has anything relevant to the election
Besides Assange is fighting for his chance to survive and not get suicided by Killary.

how does that even make sense?

Trump is transparent. He is crystal clear.

Crikey lad!

Wow I must have totally missed that time Trump was state secretary

Trump has stated multiple times his entire campaign uses couriers and encrypted emails, or just plain phone calls.

Yes, but You def wont miss when he is President.

check em. MAGA

>Those singles
Don't worry i may be able to cover you.

MAGA

Oh I sure won't, I've been dreaming of it for months now, not even kidding. I will probably cry literal tears of sweet joy when Trump wins.

MAGA

Trump doesn't use email.
Ha!

>implying Assange and Wikileaks do the hacking themselves

Assange just publishes the information he's given by leakers. As far as I know, the Trump team doesn't have anyone like Seth Rich

Maybe if you didn't throw all the real white men under the bus, you'd have a few to help you hack.

That is because either:

>there is nothing on Trump that would mean anything to anyone that isn't part of the elite that assage hates

Or

>Trumps stuff is just general businessman dealings that he could easily maneuver away from

Wikileaks publishes stuff provided to them.
If nobody gave Wikileaks dirt on Trump, then there's no possible way they could leak anything on him.

Trump was a business man right up until he joined the race. There's no real need to see how his real estate deals went down. He wasn't involved in murdering people like Hillary and he is not trying to destroy our country by flooding it with muslims/people who will to kill us. Hillary has a long history of corruption.

youtube.com/watch?v=kypl1MYuKDY

That is not what transparency means though?

Bad try.

remember that time liberals absolutely loved wikileaks? how things change...

Imagine you have two toilets user.

One is full of shit, disgustingly full and can't even flush.

The second one is in pristine, clean condition, maybe a little bit of poop stain but nothing unbearable.

Now you see when you reach into the second toilet you will not find anything but water, so you basically grabbed nothing.

But when you reach into the first, there is so much shit you can't even find water under there, so you keep digging but there is more and more shit, I mean god damn it holy fuck look at all this human excrement, where does it keep coming from?

That is the difference between Hillary and Trump.

Its weird because Trump isn't in on the massive psychopathic globalist cabal. But Hillary is.

Really makes you think.

Young kid starts using email. Suddenly Hacked! Many such cases.

WTF WOW I LOVE HILLARY NOW.

HOLY FUCK OP, DAMN. ARE YOU A MAGIC NIGGER?

Assuming that Trump as retarded as Clinton&co, I don't see a problem - hack his email/phone and send it to Assange (assumings that he wasn't killed by Clinton's hitmens). Problem solved.

Assange will eventually be making trouble for President Trump too.