HILLARY N-WORD TAPE INCOMING

IT'S HAPPENING TOMORROW

>inb4 it's not Hillary

I say to you: what if the absolute madman is purposely UNDERhyping this video and then BAM it's Hillary saying nigger

>O'Keefe
As big of a hype man is Kimbo Slice.

as i said, if you see this it's me

We don't know she said nigger.
She could have just said ""(((JEWS)))""

Ain't wikileaks in a third phase this week?

>a Dem
don't mess with us okeefe

It's going to be some nobody saying "those people" in the wrong way and losing their job.

Not that I won't enjoy watching, it won't matter with the current news cycle.

it will be underwhelming :^(

It'll be the guy in the duck costume calling someone "my nigga"

she's a lot of things, corrupt, malicious, malevolent

but she isn't stupid

if you think the tape is of hillary you've got some bad news coming your way

>a Dem

It's gonna be literally nothing. I don't really think it'll matter though, she's done anyway.

Niggers be like

His videos have been great and have gotten people fired.

>some low level DNC staffer says black are low intelligence low information voters or something.

guaran-fucking-tee thats what it is

>O'Queefe

#ImWithHer

This

It's not, tho. I wish it were. I wish it was her backstage rant from the town hall.

We don't even know that it's her ffs
I'm not against using all the ammo we have, but let's not over-hype this

>a dem
Fucking fuck off

Not Clinton. Random Mexican Dem volunteer says blacks are stupid

It's not her it'll just be some donor or super pac guy again just watch

this
don't get your hopes up
hope for the best but expect the worst

The one interesting thing is that he said "one of us will be releasing hidden camera footage"

whats the n word

It is interesting that he says he'll be in the same state as potus, as if Obama will have to address it. Maybe someone in his administration

>The race for the white house is based on whether or not a candidate was caught using a racial slur, something people do behind closed doors all the time.

Let's post our best predictions.
Mine:

>14 minutes long video padded with hype for a clip that is actually 6 seconds long
>clip is a low-level staffer in the deep south (Georgia?), humorously suggesting that to encourage the black vote to come out they should give away free buckets of chicken

Nigel

A couple of his videos have actually had an impact.

Oh marone

Imagine

There's no friggin' niggers

Imagine there ain't no friggin' jiggaboos, no mulignans and no spooks

There ain't no big scary darkies runnin' around out there

And of course no friggin' Arabs, no Hindus, no spics and no friggin' gooks

Imagine, nothin' but friggin' Italians every friggin' where you go

Marone, it would be great eh?

most likely something like this

The various secret service, governor's mansion, and state dpt security detail personel that have come out recently to say what a horrible, rude, malevolent person she is have all said she and bill both sling the word nigger around in private like its nothing so I wouldn't be suprised if she got caught slippin

She's from Arkansas. She probably called them coloreds or jigaboos

OP, if a tape with Hillary saying nigger comes out do you think this will somehow cause blacks to vote Republic?

IF they have a Hillary video of saying googles, THEN the right time to release it is on the election day BECAUSE the googles have short impulsive focus - they will forget about it in a day or two, but will act solely on their first instinct on the day when they LEARN about it.

>a Dem racist
Fuck O'keefe its not Hillary saying Nigger

sauce please

We don't need them to vote Republican, we just need them to not vote.

remember when it was going to be released five fucking times already "october"

It's November. She didn't say shit. It's fucking not going to happen. Quit overhyping shit that doesn't exist and focus on the bad shit that is already out.

Harambe knew, that's why they couldn't let him live.

I've already seen it, hillary is going to call one of her aides a worthless fucking spear chucking monkey nigger after he fumbles coffee onto her desk

probably something like this tbqh, but it doesn't matter as long as it gets spun by media in the right way. people can get triggered by less than this even.

>staffer talks about using ferguson to their advantage
>they refer to black people as "the blacks"

If this tape was of Hillary, it would be a campaign ender, and he'd have already committed suicide by two shots to the back of the head.

>Republicans release a tape of Hillary saying the N-word
>Democrats retaliate by releasing a tape of Trump saying the n-word too
>mfw both candidates hate niggers

It is NOT her saying nigger

It isn't of Hillary. He went from:
>"Hillary said something racist and I have footage that I'll keep talking about but never release!"
to
>"I have footage of a Democrat saying something racist that I have footage of that I'll keep talking about and never release!"

Also, fuck you O'Keefe, either release the footage or don't. Stop talking about it, if you have it post it if you don't shut the hell up.

No one directly claimed she did that except fucking "alt right" twitter shit heads who post rumors on a constant basis to rile everyone up.

O'Keefe's vids have been great so far, tomorrow's will be great, and any damage to DNC/Dems/Hillary is all worth it.

no. robert byrd was in the KKK and that didn't change their mind about not voting Democrat. this won't either.

every 4 years the GOP says "the blacks will finally come off the plantation and vote for us". it never happens.

even LBJ called them niggers and he won 95% of the black vote against goldwater.

if its not her its fucking nothing

>all nogs now vote stein
>good thing usa is still 60% white

>O'Keefe
>Underhyping

I appreciate everything he's done, but he's still an obnoxious attention whore. I'd be very happy if it is the nigger vid though.

It's just going to be scott farva and robert creamer again, saying some racist shit. Two guys who are already out the door. No one will give a shit.

he was bluffing. he wanted some one to come forward and incriminate themselves by offering him money and he would either take the money or put forward them trying to pretend they arent racist it just slipped

no names dropped no vid . looks like he was desperate for a pay check

Theres a whole book about it.

Jill Stein would be a fine president. If Trump didn't send such a yuuuge "fuck you" message to all the demoshits I'd vote Stein.

>Muh Hillary saying niger

>He`s going to release it before the first debate to allow Trump to use it
>He`s going to release it after the last debate to make sure that she can`t respond
>He`s going to release it just before the election to maximize impact
Topkek

Be forewarned, one can be 99.999999% certain that Hillary Clinton is not the one speaking in this video.

I'm surprised they're even playing it up at all. I think their big load has been shot already.

He doesn't have shit that will make an impact

>a Dem racist statement

Dollars to donuts it's that same fag with the glasses that was already fired

There is basically zero chance that it's Hillary.

A) keefe would be hyping it up a lot more
B) whoever took the video and keefe would already be dead

nippa?

>a Dem

Meh

Gnome

Kek doesn't give quads for nothing

FBIanon said that if anything sinks clinton, its the project veritas videos. The duck thing is fucking serious and the fbi are already on it. He said that we might laugh it off but the duck is the killshot

>a dem
I'm a huge Trump supporter but this is literally nothing.

noopa noopa de dede hehehe....

Niagara

hilLAIRy will say nigger, kek wills it PRAISE HIM

If it's someone high up in Hillary's campaign and accompanied a video of him with Obama, it'll be yet another major embarrassment for her to deal with.

Naggers

how is it called?

nativist

it has to be hillary saying nigger. anyone else and its nothing.

or naggers

that's it, naggers

>Trusting LARPers
GTFO cancer

praise kek!

It's going to be harambe congo saying crackers

Cap this post

this

it's another low level staffer with little or no ties directly to Hillary

but still a nice papercut to an already dying beast

>mfw the reason Obama and Katy Perry unfollowed Hillary on Twitter is because the tape is actually of Hillary.

nippon

the jews fear the samurai

Crikey digger! She said nigger!

when did we last hear from FBIanon? I didn't know we'd heard from him since Okeefe.

Or are you talking about the midlevel FBI insider who isn't FBIanon but another guy?

Fuck off CTR.

I am James O'Keefe's skeleton so I have inside info. It's going to be Kaine discussing the transition of power in the DNC chair and shitting on Brazile.

Fuck off Ahmed, everything FBIanon has said has happened

I've been telling people for months we can just push this picture I have here.

No one wants to listen

praise

Kek says its true

Top quality gif, my friend

He has nothing. He has been backpedaling for over a month

Jesus Christ how the fuck is that not everywhere?

>digits
I've listened user. Since I first saw that image I've been posting it in normie avenues

Nignognoognog

>fbianon is cancer
No, Hanz, you are the cancer.

Thats his brother Roger Clinton

because it's not them, at least they don't look like them