If trump wins what are your first thoughts?

>Is cumming on birds red pilled?

>Shadilay

Praise KEK!

DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT

'yes'

got search for buthurt all over the internet

>I wonder if all those retards who said they'd leave if he won will actually go through with it? Anyway, time to enjoy the assfracturing.

>still no gf

>democracy is dead

>Commie faggots and welfare niggers gonna riot as usual
>Trump probably going to get assassinated by muh loominati

finally I can stop wasting my time on Sup Forums

I'm checking the markets to see if the Trump-induced market crash is bigger than Brexit's was.

"GOOD MORNING! FUNNY, ISN'T IT!? WELL, YOU AREN'T LAUGHING NOW!"

>implying it's not already dead
You think Trump would've even got this far if he didn't have as much money?

that leftist butthurt is now inscribed in the history books forever

It's a long way to February.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I will have to prepare myself to laugh at the massive butthurt of people who are pro-hillary supporters. I will need to gird my sides from splitting with a literal titanium harness.

I'm white so I won't be going outside till the riots are winding down

Get the fuck outta dodge. My black ass is gonna be posting from Canada.
Wish you guys luck in the race war though, should be fun to see the news coverage.

i am moving to the usa :D !!!

We are fucked. Why even bother lookin for a job anymore it's all done.

It really is possible to shitpost someone into the whitehouse.

On one hand, it will deliver a massive blow to the PC and social justice crowd, on the other, it will be at least 4 years of Trump jokes. As much as I hate Barry Droneblama, the comedians actually had to write actual jokes in that time.

chyna chyna chyna chyna chyna chyna chyna chyna chyna chyna chyna chyna chyna chyna chyna chyna chyna chyna chyna chyna chyna chyna chyna chyna chyna chyna chyna chyna chyna chyna chyna chyna chyna

this. Gonna sit at the top of my stairs with a gun and wait for Jamal and Tyrone to stop throwing rocks at things outside.

IN THE ARMS OF THE ANGELS

Stop being a nigger.

Can't wait.

"Bus to Canada is leaving...you did say you were going if he won, right?"

Hide. Gonna be riots where I am.

Well it's honesty, there's gonna be no fucking country left so what's the point of me to still look for a job.

"I hope the CTR shills stick around for a couple of weeks. We owe them a fuckload of shitposting."

Racist. Why not Mexico? They have pot, LBFM's, and white sand beaches.

Well maybe if your country wasn't chimpout central, a Trump victory wouldn't even be a big deal, but naaaaaawwwww, you made him out to be Hitler and now America will be destroyed by unfiltered irony.

>
You Mr. Ireland are a pathetic excuse for a human being. FUCK YOU!

Money has been at the essence of democracy from the beginning of democracy.

It's always a Mexican who posts anti-Trump... Are we being raided by Mexican equivalent of JIDF?

Well he is fucking horrible as a candidate and I can't believe so many people don't think so.

Drumpf is a racist

Nah, it's the JIDF.

Jose's Internet Defense Force.

Build

> 2nd thought

Wall

Time to buy rope in bulk.

"Cool."
Then I'll mentally prepare myself for the inevitable backstabbing.

best

>not re-using your nooses
wasteful desu senpai

What is love?

OYYYYY VEYYYYYYYYYYY

give my mom a call and tell her I love her. She hates Clinton with a passion

I'm going to rush to every social media site and just guffaw at people.

Let's go check normiebook and see the Brexit leftist tears again x100

Hahaha fuck off Trudeau you fucking leaf, can't even beat a forest fire.

Gas yourself

>The USA is now gridlocked until 2020
>4 year presidency

I guess I'll be disappointed, and maybe a little fascinated, like a car wreck that I'm watching from a precariously close distance. I've been disappointed in the human race for so long that it will just feel like another heap of shit on the shit pile. I guess I'm starting to lose faith that anyone's ever going to act like a human or an adult anymore. I'll definitely keep quiet, and just go to work and not make any kind of protest about how horrible I think Trump is. With such a powerful surveillance system already in place, and a pretty unpredictable leader, it would be too much of a liability to say anything political anymore. I guess I won't feel all that free anymore. I'll start looking into moving out of Canada, because I have EU citizenship. I'm hoping I'll have enough willpower to turn off the internet for good and no longer pay attention to what happens to the human race. I'm also hoping the inevitable atrocity that follows will still take a few years to happen, and I'll have enough money for a humble house in rural Canada. I also have family in Switzerland, so it might not be too bad for me personally. I think I will also feel betrayed, not just by my fellow man, but by people in power who did not speak up against fascism. I often feel like the only person who's concerned about it, and have only spoken up anonymously because I suspect we are all in a lot of danger. There's no denying it though, the momentum is changing. I guess, what I'm getting at is that I'll be "butthurt".

>not using nooses so much that they wear out and new ones are needed

Gonna need you to step up your game, we need to maga!

He's just a brash loud mouth who wouldn't even do much during his presidency. His real power comes from his detractors, they laughed at the idea of him running, and got more hostile the closer he got, and when their golden nominee Sanders left the picture, they have to ride the creaky cunt of Hillary "33,000 Accidents" Clinton. Fucking pathetic, I hope he wins just to shut these clowns down.

Why are leafs such fannies?

aquafresh seems to need to wash their own mouths.

>shut these clowns down

They're not going away, the screeching asshurt from the left is going to be so loud it'll raise global temperatures by at least 2 degrees on average.

this

Of course they won't, they never do. Leftards are all words, no action.

Krijg kanker.

i'm moving to America

HOPE

Go shit on my Hillary-voting ex girlfriend's car. I have tons of nudes of her I'm planning on releasing in retaliation as well. very qt 18 year old

"A NEW POWER IS ARISING!"

You can't be that stupid

you sick fucking burger, kys

Yes but they will lose influence and their tempers will make it all the quicker.

Too good to be true. he was part of (((their))) plan all along... sigh

Just masons signaling to each other nothing to see here goyim.

All theater you fucks

you sick fucking muslim, kys

Excellent news. Now our real work begins.

america is dead

WHAT THE FUCK!!

Second

>JIDF
>jews
>shills
>CTR

>mexican JIDF

>mfw