Sluggy freelance

MOTHER
FUCKING

Other urls found in this thread:

archives.sluggy.com/book.php?chapter=22#2001-02-25
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CALLED IT !

Welp Kusari was Sasha all the time.

Also, as established earlier, she isn't in control of her actions and has been an Hereticorp puppet all along.

incidentally, I hadn't noticed it earlier, but Kusari actually seem surprised to be deemed innocent.

Did Zoe ever get her camel curse cured?

Yes. Somehow.

She was sent in a an alternate dimension where she... You know what, it's a bit too complex to explain, better post you the comic itself.

Alternate reality Torg, by the way, Riff is the original.

So, basically, the nannites were able to coppy her body and mind, but couldn't copy the magic of her curse, so she still got the tattoo, but not ht ecurse anymore.

okay, I just got now that riff already knew she was Sasha at this point.

>ten years later
>art is still shit

Somebody take mercy on whoever's drawing the comic.

>>art is still shit
The fuck are you on, the art is at least good.

It's like you are spewing meme without even knowing if it aptly apply or not any more.

Look good to me.

A Sasha; not necessarily The Sasha since Kusaris and Sashas have been in two different places at the same time.

Apparently Hereticorp can clone her like Dr. Steve was cloning Oasis but only so many times or only at a much slower rate.

there migtht still be the shared memory thing.

Or she might just be a clone like Deadalus and Robert were clone of Dr. Steve, with no shared memory.

She's a clone. The original Sasha and Kusari were around at the same time.

Alson Sasha was kielld. but seeing she seems under the same mind cotnrol commands as Oasis is, she might as well have the "clone but same memory" thing Oasis has.

She's almost certainly a clone with a memory copy, yes.

archives.sluggy.com/book.php?chapter=22#2001-02-25

Those ninja boobs tho.