Ducktales 2017

Does anyone else feel like Webby overshadows/steals the spotlight from the triplets?
I don't feel like there's any stakes around her because she can do anything.
The fact that she can beat up grown men by herself sort of ruins any tension.

Don't get me wrong, she is fun, and I like her character. But she takes up so much.

And it doesn't help that the triplets aren't all that bright.
As someone who's coming from the comics, to me they're acting like they did pre-Woodchucks. They're careless, lazy and a bit dumb.

I think having them join the Woodchucks sometime during the series would have been a pretty good arc. But Huey has already referenced the guidebook in the show.

I feel like that will fade over time. She's the new girl right now, so there's been a lot of introducing her to the group and using her to introduce the others, who aren't up on the workings of McDuck manor, to things they wouldn't have found out about on their own. Give it a few more episodes I'd say. Maybe until an episode or two after the Junior Woodchuck one, which should be fairly soon I think.

We've only been working with two-and-a-quarter nephews since Huey doesn't seem to have the guidebook yet, and I get the feeling he'll be more or less the designated leader of the kids after that point, so they'll then stop leaning on Webby so much.

>Mary sue character steals spot light
> only created to enforce girl power from previously helpless character

Yeah, I guess it is a bit early. I hope you guys are right.

posting best triplet

fucking misogynist tirades like this prove why we need feminism

Shitposting as a Sup Forumsacknnot lulling in the (you)s anymore so you decide to resort to shit posting as a tumblrina? Have one on the house. Now go buy your self a life.

Bitches love that chill confidence and superficial charm.

Well it's a GRRL POWER show like nuPPG, it's not meant for you.
Whiny autistic neckbeard manbabies like you aren't the target audience. Sorry, but your era is officially over.

>literally everyone is pol
How's paranoid schizophrenia working out for you so far?

How insecure are people when they have to devote their time crying about a girl character in a cartoon being given screen time and proper pathos?

>your era is over
But Trump is only on his first year.

It's just one shitposter playing both sides of the arguement trying to stir up shit. Just ignore him.

The one who over shadow is Huey, I think.

How insecure are women to give the middle finger to a freaking box of Lego bricks of all things?

But he's a piece of shit, user.

Extremely insecure, and immeasurably petty.
Is the answer.

He's a piece of shit with pizzazz!

wut
How am I crying? All I'm saying is that I'm disappointed that the triplets are not getting as much attention and screentime as I thought they would.

Can people not appreciate the loveable dirtbag anymore? He's not pure evil, just enough to make him fun.

incel numale detected

That seems like bait you're replying to. But hey, then again maybe not.

He's literally the type of character Sup Forums and modern Sup Forums complains about 24/7.

>Sup Forums and modern Sup Forums
That figures. Those groups tend to be the total antithesis of my taste. No wonder he's my favorite of the kids.

A non-beta male is hated by Sup Forums?

It's almost like the more complex character is more compelling than the just-recently-not-hive-mind triplets...

1/8

Nah, I find the triplets pretty interesting in their own right. Only Louie has gotten a proper focus segment yet, sadly, with Dewey having a sort-of-focus on the library but not fully, and Huey getting fuck all, so give it a bit.

But really, Webby's basically just Sousuke Sagara disneyfied. I do like that the triplets seem to be somewhere between "we probably should help her, she's a wreck" and "holy shit she's crazy".

Between the first and the third episode, I enjoy how direct Dewey seems to be. "Okay, these trials are clearly bullshit, fuck this, I'm out". "So how much of these trials is actually you pawning your job off on us". He's impulsive and has the self-preservation instincts of a turnip, but he's clearly not stupid, just straightforward.

He is the most relatable one. But Huey had no screentime yet. Let's wait.

I've recently come to the conclusion that old time Sup Forums folk generally hate generalizations.... wait?

So was Kristen Schaal not available the weekend they started casting or what?