HOLLYWOOD KIKES YES

Well Sup Forums?

So being racist more than one time means 1-3 years in prison?

Fuck, i guess i will spend the rest of my life in prison

she is 12 she watches MTv

YEEEEY THOUGTH CRIME! AMERICA HAS FALLEN, RUN IT INTO A FUCKING WALL!!!

same type of pooskin slut who roasts beta males with her friends in the club while high on MDMA / cocaine that she purchased from her murdering gang member friend.

Black crime rate goes up to even higher levels.

>people should go to jail for saying mean things!

We're reaching 1984 levels that shouldn't even be possible

>woman
>ability to tolerate something that hurts your feeling

Choose one.

Here's the real answer;

Because no one can agree on what the definition of "racism" is. Same with "Hate Speech."

So, who decides? If we make racism or "Hate speech" illegal, then our halls of power will flood with people desperate to carry out the next Red Scare against people for saying shit like "I'm not attracted to black chicks."

Speech, in any form, should not be restricted. Anyone who proposes such an idea is a totalitarian psychopath in disguise.

Problem is what constitutes racist changes every 3 months

niggers must be tamed

Why not just follow this shit to it's logical conclusion and advocate for making being white illegal? That's what they really want.

I fucking hope people wake up before there are so few whites left willing to fight against this they get zerg rushed. Whites are already a global minority. The chinese are our only hope to be honest. We must align with the soulless chink bio-machines now. Only then will we have the numbers to fend off the horde.

I swear, when Trump wins, I do hope these idiots are completely denigrated and stripped of their status for promoting this bullshit.

OP, what's her social media account? See if she practices what she preaches about not liking racism.

thats impossible, but I think they will accept and embrace Trump's views and ideologies becuase
He is very Charismatic and winning with almost no advertisement or propaganda on his side.
Also getting into office means he can promote propaganda.

Its not over just yet my Slav friend.

Give me your digits and let me fill you with hope. This is not spam dammit.

>go to jail for being racist
>black people are super racist
>all black people in jail

he's on to something

concentration camp activate

>be 9 year old white girl
>nignogs break in, set mom & dad on fire like mixtape
>gangraped for 3 days
>on the stand, testifying
>nog lawyer for defense asks me how I feel bout nogs
>HES GLARING AT ME OH NO WAT DO
>piss pants and wimper
>judge pounds gavel, nignogs released
>get 3 years for racism

great plan, but you're going to turn yourself in for hating whites, right?

silly goyim, black people can't be racist

You'll never win a game in which the enemy makes the rules.

>Make racism a crime

She should move to England.

Sounds like Zimbabwe.

I do wish we could put a bullet in every leftists' head though, it would cost several million dollars, but honestly, it would be considered a proper investment.

Fucking Commiefornia, God damn them.

What she says is already the case in Luxembourg