Why didn't Rick put food in that place?

Why didn't Rick put food in that place?

Other urls found in this thread:

diagnosisdiet.com/food/protein/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm pretty sure there was but Tommy was to retarded to find any

Couldn't Tommy of eaten the Floopy beasts instead of fucking them? Or the honey?

honey is not for consumption

Why didn't Rick put his epic pickle on the frontpage of reddit?! xD

probably did. that's how he survived long enough to hump all that shit.

tommy just went a little nuts

Because he wasn't irresponsible enough to leave Beth locked away for days on end. Floopyland wasn't prison, it wasn't torture, it was an entertaining diversion to try and keep Beth happy and preoccupied instead of tormenting other neighborhood kids. They would probably give her a little sack lunch, send her off to Floopyland for a couple hours, and then pick her up in time for dinner.

Eliminates choking hazards, and the risk of an allergy attack on the off chance Beth is allergic to Floopyland food

So she'd have to come back out.

All Floopykind have imaginary DNA, you could eat all you want and never process any energy from it, that's why the incestuous cannibalism happened, only infusing *real* DNA gave the meat any substance.

But how did the impregnation happen in the first place?

>Why didn't Rick put food in that place?

That's a good fucking question that I don't think the episode really made any effort to elaborate on despite them literally explaining everything else.

Real sperm, imaginary egg. Pic related.

If you make a magical no-rules land for your kid, you don't want to give them a reason to stay inside forever.
>Why do I gotta come out? Oh right I'm starving to death, guess it's time to go home

Beth kept the chalk, so she can freely leave when she feels hungry. Also probably there is something like immortal field in that alien theme park. You will feel starving if you don't eat, but you just can't die. So if there is accident, Rick can save her later.

Not really. You saw how quick that one creature's pregnancy was.

>Also probably there is something like immortal field in that alien theme park.
No such thing. Rick expected to find a skeleton.

Same reason you don't plug in a fridge next to the jungle gym you build in the backyard.

What a stupid question, OP.

I feel like they had a lot of cool concepts for Tommy surviving Froopyland, but it likely needed to undergo heavy censorship.

the muppet fucking and baby eating wasn't as explicit as I thought it would be

That's awful.

What they censored was that it was the opposite. Baby fucking and muppet eating.

>Couldn't Tommy of eaten the Floopy beasts instead of fucking them? Or the honey?
The Floopy beasts or honey did not originally contain protein something you need to live as your body cannot produce it.

>diagnosisdiet.com/food/protein/
>We can live a whole lifetime (after infancy) without eating any carbohydrate, and we can live for 6 months or more without eating any fat, depending on how much fat we have on our bodies to begin with. However, we have no way to store proteins and can only live for a maximum of 70 days without eating any protein.

>Since we can’t make proteins from scratch, and we can’t store excess protein, protein is the only macronutrient that we absolutely must eat regularly in order to thrive. Without enough protein in the diet, the body will have no choice but to break down muscle fibers to release the protein it needs to survive.

His sperm's protein bound with the Floopylanders' DNA, allowing the imaginary flesh to serve as a way to replicate and deliver it back to him.
Tommy was eating his own cum the whole time.

I'm amazed they didn't mention that in the show.

>Baby fucking

IT'S AWWWRIGHT