Help Sup Forums this machine changed my vote in Ohio!!!

Help Sup Forums this machine changed my vote in Ohio!!!

make news of it my child, let the whole world know, we had this same shit going on down here in Texas.

Demand a fucking paper ballot now. And tweet this to everyone you can. Particularly Paul Joseph Watson. Or Joe Biggs.

Yeah. I've shitposted this all over reddit. The machines are even changing votes all the way over here in Hampshire.

You're supposed to press the X to cancel the vote then press trump you idiot.

nice fingernails

Take a video and upload it, make have other voters come see it.
What city?

Not to highjack your thread, but has anyone used the paper trail ballots? Do you think they check them?

HOLY SHIT

HOW ELSE COULD HE HAVE TOOK THIS PHOTO LADS THIS PROVE THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED

As if that will work.

People keep saying it's just a poorly-calibrated screen. Well yeah, at best it's that, but this stuff is supposed to be rigorously checked.

Looks like you should always ask for a paper ballot.

It's programmed to do that so I've been told. Don't fall for their game. Request a paper ballot. If they don't give you one, make a fuss about it and make them go into a booth with you to vote for Trump. If they refuse, report them.

Theres no other way, you cant fake this shit. Its a touch screen and you can clearly see him pressing trump!

It's happening in TX big time. Seems like most of us in the US will need paper ballots. Let those fuckers count every single solitary one

You clicked on Hillary and then put your finger by Trump's name and took a picture. gfys

It's not fake, burgerbro

Wrong.

push gary and it'll checkmark trump probably

kek. It's worth a shot.

then where's the video? would have taken 3 seconds

Fake and gay, off yourself. Saged.

>1477586274162.jpg
>implying you didn't save this from another thread
saged

Idfk, I'm not OP. I'm getting a paper ballot.

this is absolutely nothing, this is just a (((calibration error))).

Can't tell if he's actually making contact with the screen. Need video.

Push Gary Johnson, maybe you'll get a contact high from any other stoners who left weed residue on that spot.

How new are you?

how do i irony idk how?!?!/11/1 wtf i have no money in my country

pic related its you