Woman put in charge of a cartoon

>woman put in charge of a cartoon
>Instantly turns to shit or starts off as shit and then gets progressively worse
>Every
>Single
>Time
Words cannot describe how fucking happy I get when this keeps happening . God I love being male. Has there EVER in the history of cartoons been one where women where in charge for most of it and it and it didn't end up being a massive pile of dog shit ? I can't think of one

How many things can you think to call something other than "shit"?

Oh look, a shit thread with no examples.

And yet all you're in charge of is this shitty thread.

The horse show only went to shit after Faust left.

Well I can't disagree.

Oh my poor sweet little buttmad tumblrite roasties.
>Examples
Lmao it would be easier to just list all the successful shows . Oh wait , there aren't any aside from 1. You have one semi competent woman and that's Even then she hasn't been able to get her projects off the ground . She had to use an already ludicrously popular ip.

>(you)

Cause it's always this
>i want to be = to men
>what do you mean i have to come up with original ideas and do work
>that's sexist
>well we'll let your shit show through only cause you've held us hostage with the treat of sjws doxxing and attacking us

The problem is that all the potentially good women writers and animators who don't bring progressive-ness into their shows are poor and have no connection.

All the progressive women you see are Hollywood women and Jewish women.

Also, Daron Nefcy hasn't turned Star Vs. progressive yet. It's not that bad of a show yet.

imagine your life coming to the point that you post this
thank you for making me feel a little better about myself today, OP.

Why do some of you care this much about cartoons?

I don't go to a restaurant and throw a temper tantrum because the sou chef or line cook was a woman.

If you don't like it, don't watch it? That a concept too hard to grasp?

Back to /r9k/

>having a penis this small
t.Donald

That's because woman can cook. Like one of the few things they don't fuck up. I don't complain about female cleaners either.
>Well you have a s-mall dick!
Typically useless roastie whore argument.

oh he mad

No one said anything about your dick size, no one cares what size it is if it's attached to a robot.

What about my post?

>The problem is that all the potentially good women writers and animators who don't bring progressive-ness into their shows are poor and have no connection.
this

nepotism shits up comics and cartoons, and the world is all about nepotism

It's pretty pathetic to feel pride for someone else's work just by association of gender. I can only assume that speaks to your own lack of accomplishment.

>Couldnt even be bothered to verify that
Wow, dumb AND lazy. You're going to make some bottom of the barrel scrapper real happy
Majority of star vs writers were male so at least she knows how useless woman are

Sup Forums or /rk9/

I hope you future wife will love your views on women. Sexism is such an attractive quality.

Making anyone at all happy is more than robots do.

true to be honest, I wish tumblr would leave

Almost every American cartoon is dogshit, and one of the few exceptions, Steven Universe, is made by a woman

Next

>Steven U
>Not dogshit
Tumblr roastie swerve into your lane.

If SU is dogshit then all American cartoons are.

Adventure Time went to shit after Sugar left

Roiland and Harmon are still in charge. They’re the showrunners.

I'm sick of people giving Sugar way too much credit for AT. She was a good boarder, but only one of many.

>how useless Hollywood women are

Fixed it for you.

Faust usually writes pretty good episodes

Not even talking about MLP