This triggers the carnicuck

>this triggers the carnicuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S5roHwTCeJQ
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/07/11/italian-baby-fed-vegan-diet-hospitalized-for-malnutrition/
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3076582/Why-vegetarian-BAD-teeth-Compound-meat-breaks-dental-plaque-treat-gum-disease.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/29/long-term-vegetarian-diet-changes-human-dna-raising-risk-of-canc/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/03/160329184939.htm
techtimes.com/articles/145561/20160331/vegetarian-diet-may-alter-human-dna-raising-cancer-heart-disease-risks.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good luck rising your child to be a faggot.

Look at this healthy vibrant vegetarian

Vegan*
Vegetarianism is alright, veganism is stupid

>AIDS and veganism are mutually exclusive

youtube.com/watch?v=S5roHwTCeJQ

Veganism is even healthier, I'm not dedicated enough for it though.

> Studies show vegetarians live long

> A pescatarian, or a pesco-vegetarian, is a vegetarian who also consumes fish and seafood. This is a type of semi-vegetarian diet. Adding seafood to an otherwise vegetarian diet can make it easier to meet your nutrient needs while still maintaining a mainly plant-based diet.

> So just being an omnivore on a good diet makes you live the longest?

> ...

All i eat is beef, pork, and white bread. Sometimes candy. How long will I live Sup Forums?

> healthier
So where from you get your daily dosage of tasty vitamin B12?
Also this:
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/07/11/italian-baby-fed-vegan-diet-hospitalized-for-malnutrition/

No source, just a shit slide

Have you considered suicide?

What kind of proof is that?

Pesco kek enjoy the mercury poisoning.

>what is confounding
Has it occurred to you that maybe it's being rich that leads to living longer? I'm sure wealth and likelihood of being vegan are related.

So the fuck what? Life isn't a competition to see who can live the longest.

Have fun munching lettuce for 90 years, I'll be enjoying my steaks and burgers.

>A cherry picked example is better evidence than multiple scientific studies

Makes me think

>asians are subhumans
>you should eat grass fed beef and wild game
Seems like a pretty well balanced video thanks for posting.

Why the fuck would I want to live longer?

White bread? You bulkin breh?

dude clean up your diet. lean meats and veg bro

> Not posting evidence to support your claims
At least I've posted some source, faggot.

I totally agree with this (expect the "Animal Conciousness" in part)

These kinds of numbers likely aren't representative of actual facts since people who choose to make such a sweeping and habit-changing dietary decision are also doing things like exercising, not smoking, watching fat intake, etc.

You totally watched it :^)

I actually am vegan, but if meat wasn't produced the way it is maybe I wouldn't be.

There's a lot of things to talk about without either side getting butthurt.

Risk of death hehe nice b8

>Fish is expensive as fuck
>Meat is comparatively 2-3 times cheaper
>if you only eat fish and veggies you're statistically much more likely to be rich than someone who eats meat and veggies

>rich people live longer

Wow, really makes me think.

>vegetarians BTFO by their own infographic
Ayy lmao

>studies show
worst buzzword of the 21st century lad

Animals are too fucking stupid to feel anything. Fuck them just eat your goddamn meat faggots

I actually agree with only eating wild game and grass-fed beef and pastured chicken. The only reason I don't do it is because muh shekels. And I'm too lazy to go hunting in this state.

>eating fish meat makes you live longer than not eating fish
>animal eaters btfo
why are vegetarians retarded?

>risk of death
Everyone has a 100% chance of death shitposter

>>>>>>>risk of death
How many of them died
I think this study is flawed

Been vegan two years now and will never switch back. More energy, almost never get sick anymore, used to be a mucus-y fuck all the time.

It's not hard to make sure you get enough B12 from vegan sources, unless you're a retard who goes vegan and doesn't do even the slightest research, which unfortunately does happen sometimes

LOL
YOUR TEETH ARE DESEASED
YOUR FUCKING TEETH
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3076582/Why-vegetarian-BAD-teeth-Compound-meat-breaks-dental-plaque-treat-gum-disease.html

>My alzheimer/dementia/adult diapers/nursing home imprisonment lasts longer than yours
Im positively seething with jealousy.

He's on a paleo diet.

Also caloric restriction inherent with strict diets not to mention selecting a population with a propensity for discipline

>No source
>Correlation doesn't equal causality

>storing food in the climate-controlled jew

Every one of you faggot in this thread...

>fish is expensive.

What? Maybe if all you eat is wild caught salmon, but carp and cat fish are stupid cheap as well as fishing being and extremely cheap hobby to get into.

I think that it's really brave of you to frequent that board. Unfortunately I don't have body image problems and I don't like to suck cock.

>a pesco vegetarian has a 19% lower risk of death lower risk of death compared to a non vegetarian
>19% lower risk of death

from unwashed vegetables

but we have become so fucking picky that we have to thoroughly rinse anything that enters our house so that's inconceivable

The death rate for humans is 100%.

>vegetarian
>fish
pick one

> unwashed vegetables
I don't live in a 3rd world country. Fucking disgusting.

>pescatarian/a pesco-vegetarian
Biggest Hippocrites abounds. Hurdur don't hurt animals please, but fish don't have feelings so it's cool to eat them.
Veggies are just emotionally unevolved children who can't deal with animal suffering, but when it's different enough from them, like fish, it becomes okay again

why would i want to live longer. i'm not posting those "I WANT TO DIE" memes, but seriously, what the fuck is the point?

you're just going to be an old dead person. living longer doesn't mean shit. what matters is what you do in that life.

Well, not here.

Good processed pork meat (sausages etc) can be easily found in the 5-7€/kg range, while the cheapest fish is 10-12.

Frozen fish is cheaper but so is frozen meat.

Also you can't just go and fish here in Italy, you need to get a license from (((them))) exactly like with hunting.

>implying I wouldn't chose 70 years of meat eating and actually having energy and enjoying my meals, rather than 80 years of being a weak non meat eating faggot with no energy or brainpower

Thats a stupid image
Unless you a high-level Jew, you have a 100% chance of death

"Veganism" is not a "Healthy" diet, as they are two completely different sets of diets.
There are elements of the set of {Veganism} that are not elements of the set of {Healthy}. Ergo, Veganism is not a Healthy diet.
For example, if I were to drink soda and eat potato chips and french fries as my diet, that would be completely vegan. Obviously this is not an element of a healthy diet.
Put more tersely, you can eat junk food but still be vegan.
The OP's bait image that he keeps reposting is merely a consequence of correlation does not imply causation. A vegan diet does not cause healthiness, rather one who is vegan has other behaviors, that correlate with healthiness, namely that vegans generally pay more attention to what they eat.
If A is health, B is veganism, and C is paying attention to what you eat, B is correlated with C which causes A, ergo B is correlated with A (correlations being positive of course).
This is confounded with the fact that the set of vegans is not a diverse set, as they make up a much smaller portion of the population and thus eat more similarly than the majority. Whereas, non vegans (or non-vegetarians too) are a very diverse and large group of people, and thus have many varying eating habits that serve to exaggerate the differences in the diets.

this is a stupid red herring

if humanity exists in a couple hundred years, the question after "why did they elect hillary" will be followed by "why weren't they on a ketogenic diet?"

protip: frozen fish is the best and freshest kind

Over here you can get bags of frozen salmon or cod for a really good price

This.

You could live 120 years if you locked yourself in a glass bubble with perfectly clean air, moisture, temperature, controlled caloric and nutrient intake etc.

But would it be a life worth living?

He eats cow

19% lower risk of death
average risk of death is 100%
they only have 81% risk of death
19% of pesco vegetarians are indestructable gods that will outlive the entropic death of the universe

NOBODY CARES, FAGGOT

Every single vegtarian or vegan I know is low-energy and constantly sick.
I'm not saying vegetarianism inevitably leads to this but if you go veggie, you have to carefully plan and balance your diet in order to avoid malnutrition. Problem is that most vegetarians don't do this.
What makes me further dislike vegetarians and vegans especially is that to me it seems to be the first step to a SJW "I'm-offended-by-everything" attitude. These people are often absolutely insufferable.

Yeah, I want to live until I'm 96 like my grandfather and suffer from decades of mental and physical problems.

>Pesco vegetarian

Pescatarians > this bs

T. Pescatarian for health reasons, I'll eat white meat every once in a while.

Depends on who they studied.

Did you ever think that the economic status if the non vegetarians is lower because you have to be rich to be vegetarian.

And? I will die one day anyway, anyone up for November BBQ and beer?

Also women are more likely to be vegetarians and they've always lived longer in every civilization because its genetics.

>So where from you get your daily dosage of tasty vitamin B12?

Sourdough bread and basically any other fermented food item.

Does this take into account that people with a special diet usually take more care in picking what they ingest generally?
Unless they only compare people with healthy and balanced diets, vegan, vegetarian, and omni, then that doesn't really say anything at all.

the only thing woth reading in this /thread

Fpbp

(((Studies))) that avoid the fact that most vegetarians are women, and women live longer due less free radicals.

These (((studies))) are oriented to make less strong men and more obese by tricking them to eat potatoes instead of Trump steaks.

The average person eats like shit and has no discipline about how they eat

A vegetarian is a person who must have some amount of discipline over what they eat

Vegetarians live longer than the average person because the average person eats like shit, not because there's some magical health benefits of only eating plants.

>"Pesco vegetarian" faggits eat fish
>Vegetarian

So if you'll eat fish, why won't you eat birds?

Checkmate vegecucks.

the only thing I am getting from this image is that at least 19% of pesco vegetarians are immortal, possibly more

I wonder what it is theyre eating more of instead of the shit they normally ate?

Retard

i see your 0 sourced tumblr graphic and raise you science
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/29/long-term-vegetarian-diet-changes-human-dna-raising-risk-of-canc/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/03/160329184939.htm
techtimes.com/articles/145561/20160331/vegetarian-diet-may-alter-human-dna-raising-cancer-heart-disease-risks.htm

eat a dick OP, you probably need it

>claiming pescatarians are vegetarians
>no source
>no time frame/disease/other comparitve reference point for mindless "hurr x% less risk" claim
>no mention of any other factors controlled for

You're damn right I'm triggered.

Why would you live long enough to go senile and unable to do anything alone but shit yourself? There is such a thing as living too long and dying around 80 is a good place to be.

>Living longer
>Not eating delicious meat
I'd rather die than have to eat fucking xestrogen/soy for the rest of my life

No its not

Its some obtuse retard thinking he's said something profound by saying vegans can eat junk food

I wonder if they compared a vegetarian to a person who eats meat as part of a balanced diet.

Youre far more likely to get an actual estrogen boost from meats and dairy than the phytoestrogens in soy which have never been proven to raise estrogen in men

Butthurt vegan detected.
You mad because logic isn't on your side?

Your post can literally be reduced to "vegans can be unhealthy"

That shocks and amazes only stupid people like yourself

Although feminine men tend to be vegans so it's either look feminine or actually become feminine. Lose/lose.

Vegans and vegetarians are the first people to die off when shit hits the fan. They're too weak to survive by eating their own kill.

>eat the flesh of an animal
>call yourself a vegetarian
What did Pesco Vegetarians mean by this?

>vegetarians live longer
>not accounting for the fact vegetarian diets are more expensive and thus only more well off people follow it
>money buys better healthcare and a slew of other things that promote long life

Fuck off ahmed.

they're still vegetarians, except when they eat fish

>vegetarian diets are more expensive

Literally not true at all

It's not a shocking conclusion, but it does have implications about veganism not being healthy in general.
I'm sure because I can see these implications and you can't, that I must be the idiot.

>[Citation needed]

You're slipping, r/pathoflight/.