Lauren Zuke

Is she trying to guilt the people that hated her writing?

is this evangelion

Boo hoo, she had the chance of a lifetime and she blew it in an attempt to turn SU into her personal fan fiction.

Stop trying to make Rebecca the bad guy because she said no to your bullshit.

>it's bad to do shit while in mourning
No, that's deeply retarded. If I hadn't been dragging myself into my university every day after my best friend's suicide I would have iced myself too.
The mind needs to be put to work, stagnation encourages disease.
Self isolation and forcing herself to do nothing is the worst thing this wacky little butterball can do to herself.

i can relate to the feeling of losing someone you love affecting your life and work. I also think its fine to make comics venting about your life if it makes you feel better.
But she shouldnt have tried to make her ship canon, and i feel like she realizes this now. But she doesnt want to admit it even tough we have proof that she did. On the one hand she should just admit it allready, but on the other hand, that would make more people go and harass her. So its a tricky deal.
I hope she gets better, but zuke, you fucked up. Your grief and pain shouldnt have turned into an obsession about a ship. You have to separate personal life from work. The world wont stop because of you, and you have to move on.

Be nice. Shipping is a serious mental illness.

>guiz i m healthy nao plz rehire me
No.

Was she responsible for the lack of Lapis redemption episodes?

she was only responsible for dialogue on the episodes. The main writers still dictate what happens in the story

What's even the point in mocking her anymore? It's pretty clear she was depressed, so being fired is basically all that had to be done.

The storyboarders on SU do the art and dialogue for the episode pretty sure, while Rebecca or whoever has an over arching plan for the story.

So basically the storyboarders are in almost complete control of portraying character relationships and personality really. That's why they're so different between episodes.

>So basically the storyboarders are in almost complete control of portraying character relationships and personality really. That's why they're so different between episodes.
To a certain extent. For example, they cant make pearl hate greg after Mr Greg because thats a significant change of character and because sugar intended their relationship to change. Its also why pearl stopped nagging amethysts shenanigans and just accepted them.

>almost complete control
Zuke was able to portray Peridot and Lapis as gay wads through body language and their dialogue even though Rebecca didn't care for it

>Zuke was able to portray Peridot and Lapis as gay wads through body language and their dialogue even though Rebecca didn't care for it
no she didnt. watch those episodes again,they have 0 romantic chemistry

they feel like college roommates who feel like they have to force love into existence because they live together and share some things

I wish this show wasn't written by baby lesbians, someone 30 or 40 would be better

Lapis isn't in a place where she should be thinking of romance. Lapis needs to care for herself, then maybe make some friendships. One of Peridot's flaws is accidentally offending people with what she thinks is the harsh truth. How does that make a good couple? This ship has no chemistry at all and doesn't make sense.

If her aunt doesn't have an off switch, how come she's in a coma?

Zuke... had a hard life

Bump

Okay I despise her more than before now

How the fuck did she think she has the right to turn someone else's show, her job, into her personal coping tool? "This message is important", what the fuck? She's literally admitting she fucked the show and the characters over because she forcibly inserted a "message" because she had personal shit happening that she couldn't deal with and needed an "doing meaningful stuff" crutch.

And now she's trying to fish for sympathy about how traaagic it is she fucked the show she worked for over, someone else's show she'd gotten an amazing chance to work on, because of her personal feeeeeeeeelings?

Oh my god fuck her. So hard. I was mildly sympathetic before but fuck I'm angry now. Who the fucking shit does she think she is

But user, gay people won't know that gay people exist if they don't see them in children's cartoons.