The Eternal Germanic is at it again!

Are you ready to ruuuuuuuuuuumble!?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wandering_Jew
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why didn't we nuke that god forsaken genetic wasteland. Far left? Far right? Doesn't matter to the hun so long as the European races are destroyed.

why is everything bad "eternal" anyway? where does this come from?

perfidious albion -> eternal anglo

>Deutschland, Deutschland über alles

I think it's time for another Dresden

Fucking Krauts never learn.

Nice

Apologize now, anglo scum!

CRIPPLE FIGHT

Checked.

I'm sure President Trump will be willing to make several favorable deals with Prime Minister May.

More like
>BRITAIN WHY WON'T YOU TAKE MORE REFUGEES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's what they say now.
Wait when it comes to Germans corporations wanting to export to one of the largest importers which is Britain.

All talk.
The brits will get what they want, and they should.

Nazi propaganda against the jews, they called them the eternal jude as in they have been doing it forever and nobody was able to stop them

>Reminder that if the EU imposes tarrifs, a German made car becomes 25% more expensive than a UK made car.

Are you retarded? Germanics just want to be independent. It's the Germans that are fucking up Europe.

only if he can rape her

Final solution on Germany when?

Bad luck, Fritz. You know how this always goes.

in all seriousness it's about time the eternal kraut went extinct. I fully support immigration of middle easterners into Germany; let those sick cucks extinct themselves and be replaced by a bunch of masculine, albeit retarded, muslims.

Hard Brexit also means that Germany gets even more of the bill for supporting the EU as one of the last remaining large, stable economies in it.

Reunification was a mistake. East Germany should have been given to Poland as compensation for Germany being dicks to them over and over again while West Germany was split between its neighbors. "Germany" has been an ass cancer on Europe since the Holy Roman Empire.

>t. Shlomo Shekelsberg

>its another britain destroys the germanic empire episode

Germans literally starting another world war

Are we ready to unleash MECHA-HARRIS to finally wipe clean the ARYANS and initiate the ARYANDIED?

We will see you at the BLOOD REFINERY.

A 3rd Reich propaganda video

THE TIME IS NOW!!!

>y-You w-w-wil join our glorious (((reich))) of globalist offering off butt and your daughters' vagina to the poor brown people with the rugs and exploding!!!

>or, else!!!

t.GERMnay

POST YFW THE LAST GERMAN, AND GERMANY IS DESTROYED.

>JUDEARMANY DECLARES WAR ON BRITAIN

you drooling imbicils...

the headline says Germany determined to deny Britain Brexit I T W A N T S

meaning they can exit all they like, but will not have the free market they so desperatly want to keep.

Bongs will not have the cake and eat it. That's all it says and it's logical that this is what Theresa May has to decide on

Free movement of EU-citizens with the right to work in britain and free trade

or

no EU immigration and no free trade

simple as that

Here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wandering_Jew

>The Wandering Jew is a mythical immortal man whose legend began to spread in Europe in the 13th century.[1]

>The original legend concerns a Jew who taunted Jesus on the way to the Crucifixion and was then cursed to walk the earth until the Second Coming. The exact nature of the wanderer's indiscretion varies in different versions of the tale, as do aspects of his character; sometimes he is said to be a shoemaker or other tradesman, while sometimes he is the doorman at Pontius Pilate's estate.

Where German or Russian are spoken, the emphasis has been on the perpetual character of his punishment and he is known as "Ewige Jude" and "vechnyy zhid (вeчный жид)", the Eternal Jew. In French and other Romance languages, the usage has been to refer to the wanderings, as in French "le Juif errant", and this has been followed in English from the Middle Ages, as the Wandering Jew.[6]

Kudos to being the first German I have seen to take this view.
A German colleague of mine got me into making a betting pool of 50 euros every year, for the next 20 years, on whether Britain rejoins the EU...

I'll take no eu and no immigration then Hans.

This. Merkel is secretly pooing in her Lady-Pampers That Brexit will be successful. Italy is on the brink of leaving lol
Car Industry is dictating Laws to her anyway so they will force her to agree on trade agreements.

So sad, it's almost as if Brits will buy British products, helping the British economy.

The Eternal Anglo will be no more!

It is time...

What the fuck is that in the gif? Chernobyl kitty?

t. Ahmed

((((Germany))))
Yes, it's all our fault, now fucking end our misery already.

You want to know what I see when I go outside here in rural Germany?
I see blacks, I see arabs, and the few "white" people I see speak slavic languages, so they can get fucked too.

Maybe I should really loan a few millions from the bank, buy a ship, sail to foreign coasts and kill, rape and pillage everything I see.
Fuck this (((country))), fuck these (((people))) and fuck myself.

Nah just your average Australian cat, including 8 legs and enough poison to kill an elephant.

Where the aryan blood

Thx mate, it's only logical.
I was the only one of my mates who believed brexit was going to be voted for and won a little bit of money myself. So I wish you luck with your betting pot!

What happened to the anti-Anglo posters anyways?

OH SHIT GERMAN NATIONALISM IS ON THE RISE

That's too bad senpai
I went to Germany 10 years ago and it was beautiful but lots of Turks

That will be paraded through the media for a few weeks people will be outraged and in the end Germany will happily pay, don't worry mate.

Just look at everything else, like Greece for example.
"We will never pay reeeee!" And in the end we shuffled billions in the double digits there.

Just wanted to point out that I really liked that gif. thanks m8

KILL ALL ARYANS
DO IT NOW

We placed them into our ANGLO BLOOD REFINERIES and dined upon their life fluids.

President Trump to march the 150k American troops based in Germany on Berlin before exiting

Another? They didn't start any.

It's just Germany being obtuse. the United States have free trade with eu without any rapeugee quotas or free movement you know.
also good job admitting EU=German wants. How long till the rest of the EU wakes up to your shadow empire government??

WIR WOLLEN VIKTORIA. WIR KAMPFEN FUR VIKTORIA. SIEG HEIL

The Eternal Anglo poster was that Iranian kid who shot up the Sunni Muslims in the Munich McDonalds. He dead now.

>USA
>not shadow empire government

Merkel goes 'REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'

They brought it upon themselves.

The Anglo race is a scourge upon the planet.

They were never going to give us a nice Brexit. They'll cut off their nose to spite their face, all because of their single European state dogma and need to force migrants onto everyone.

We need the elections in Germany and others to reject Merkel and all the lefty, open borders, 'immigrants for all' ideology so that there's someone sensible to deal with.

Merkel and crowd will just whine about open borders and free movement and refuse to deal with us, it suits them we fail. It doesn't matter if it fucks with their economy, so what if some of their own businesses and workers suffer? It's all about forcing their ideology onwards and frightening other EU countries against having their own referenda.

Britain will break your continental system then. If yoy don't want to play by Britain's rules, then expect your little empire to be picked off and broken apart.

Mosley was a fascist. Why would he want to kill "Aryans".

ROUND THEM UP, SEND THEM TO THE EXSANGUINATION MACHINES.

When will GERMANY stop trying to destroy Europa and its peoples?

Don't change the subject. Of course the U.S. Is a shadow empire/hegemony.
That has nothing to do with this Germany poster admitting the EU is in complete control of the EU.

You must be new here.

>Kudos to being the first German I have seen to take this view.

Are you coming here once a month or what? Pol is full of Germans (and sadly turks/proxy shills) which want to see the EU burn and getting Britain out AND seeing it is still propering is an important step.

Can someone explain why Germans are so rude?

They always try to fuck things up for everyone else

>the United States have free trade with eu

yes, but not as deep as beeing a member of the EU. This is why US companies start subsidiaries in one of the EU countries..to have access to the market.

This is very important to UK, because their banking sector need that intimate access they have on the EU market right now.

Also US has a bit different negotiation power than tiny UK. The UK is just something like 15% of the GDP of the whole EU.

wonderful. I wish we had the choice. you got me wrong, i'm not criticizing the brexit. I'm just saying (and probably the article too) that britain will not have all the pros and none of the cons.

You'd also be rude if you were the kind of nation that can never win a war, never get into humor, has shitty cuisine and gets cucked by the Jews for centuries in a row.

miserable self hating fuck...then do something about it and stop whining

you are like those lefttards, that say they are ok with german culture beeing eradicated. fuck you wichser

Anglo BLOOD savage detected. To the ANGLO BLOOD execution ground you go

It's not that we don't want EU immigration you dumb kraut, we don't any more pakis and "refugees"

What about this do Germans not understand

It's in the EU's interest to give as a shit a time on exit as possible as a deterrent, unfortunately.

>has shitty cuisine
Only one which isn't true.

Good.

I want the hardest Brexit possible and if the Germans try and stop that happening then it's time to start encouraging British investors to dump shares in Deutsche Bank and crash it with no survivors.

Germany still trying to destroy the one thing that is eternal

>THE
>ETERNAL
>ANGLO

You people are savages

We will succeed one day, ANGLO BLOOD

>Huether
>Hue

Says the innoceñt Muslim-killing AngloROACH

You have succeeded in getting yourself one free ticket to the BLOOD REFINERY.

When will the Eternal Anglo BLOOD pay?

Oh the (((diversity))) has arrived

Yeah but that's racist, fuck the economy and sheit

>These ARYANS tried to make the ANGLO pay

How is anyone surprised by this? The economic damage of more countries following Brexit is far bigger than any trade restricrion with Britain could ever do.
Of course Britain will be fucked, everybody knew that, how the fuck are you guys surprised. Are you all retarded?
How is this even news.

Sup Forums is the Aryan man's board. GTFO Anglo BLOOD

Looks the annual Running of the ANGLO, where we unleash our most bloodthirsty onto the streets of Germany.

Kek wants it!

>The US have free trade with EU

uhh no? TTIP is not a thing yet you know, and it'll probably never will be.

serves em

Mohammed please

Aryan are not men they are WORMS.

Pic related. We're about as Eternal as this guy.

see my anser to the other bong

GET YOUR TONGUE OUT OF MY VEIN ANGLOS REEEEEEEE

Will there be a single con that is big enough to escape being forced to house and feed the whole of Africa? Merkel fucked up the idea of the EU as a trade market when she made it about borderless welfare states.

WW3 again lads?

Im keen to stomp some beta cuck german heads in for Queen and country again.