Brit/pol/ - Best friends edition

>Sharia law being administered in shop basements, MPs told
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/01/sharia-law-being-administered-in-shop-basements-mps-told/

>Call for action to tackle growing ethnic segregation across UK
theguardian.com/society/2016/nov/01/call-for-action-to-tackle-growing-ethnic-segregation-across-uk

>Louis Smith: British Gymnastics bans four-time Olympic medallist for insulting Islam
bbc.co.uk/sport/gymnastics/37832754

>Amber Rudd praised for resisting calls for Battle of Orgreave inquiry amid fears it would be 'stick to beat the Thatcher government'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/31/amber-rudd-praised-for-resisting-calls-for-battle-of-orgreave-in/

>'Increasingly aggressive’ Russia a growing threat to UK, says MI5 head
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/oct/31/andrew-parker-increasingly-aggressive-russia-a-growing-threat-to-uk-says-mi5-head

>Mark Carney to leave Bank of England in June 2019
bbc.co.uk/news/business-37829069

>Keith Vaz joins Commons justice committee
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37829906

>Online profiles reveal ‘child migrant’ claims to be 22 years old
breitbart.com/london/2016/10/31/online-profiles-reveal-child-migrant-22-years-old/

>SNP MP slapped down for saying British Government should hand priceless Elgin Marbles back
express.co.uk/news/politics/727325/SNP-Elgin-Marbles-Brendan-O-Hara-House-of-Commons

>Raheem Kassam pulls out of leadership race
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37821383

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7s9Jv8vS2qE
youtube.com/watch?v=rzok3LsOtR4
lbc.co.uk/radio/special-shows/lbc-debates/ukip-leadership-debate-live-on-lbc/
vimeo.com/187307901
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_mission_to_Mars
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rimmer pls go

Rimmer?

Raheem the meme ran out of steam.

all the remaining UKIP party leader candidates are garbage, that party is beyond dead now Raheem could've given it a new lease of life. At least Nige did what he planned for

Still no progress on getting a gf.

You'll get one, user. Keep trying.

Nth for Lord Nige

>Have a week off work, with all sorts of plans of things I can do
>It's Tuesday evening and I have not left the house since Friday

are lesbians a meme britpol? or are they just waiting to be converted by the right dick? im hitting on one at work but she keeps saying she's not my type?

at least you're comfy, right?

>Watching this fat dissection on BBC
>Fat woman explaining why she's fat
>Oldest excuse in the book: "muh thyroid"
>Both me and my dad go "ARRRGH Fuck sake!" and begin laughing

He knows lad. It's not getting past him.

You only have yourself to blame. Get to bed and get up off your arse early tomorrow m8.

My niece is a lesbian.

She was always a tom boy as a kid, I don't think it's a meme.

It's always seemed like that to me. Though I don't think the same applies to gays

Never ever

who /squarepusher/ here

Thoughts on the US election? Can Trump really win?

>you will never have that perfect dork-tolerant normie gf

ALL

HAIL

He definitely can.

Yes

Guy doing it is bit fat himself

watchin big fat gypsy weddings with a cup tea by the fire

#comfy.

BRITANNIA

I just want it to end already

I'm over 50%+ confident he will win now. With a week to go, he's drawn level in the national polls, is pulling away in the battleground polls, and seems to be winning early voting substantially.

I still can't believe mcing came back without me knowing about it. Seems too early-mid noughties to have made a resurgence around 2014~

youtube.com/watch?v=7s9Jv8vS2qE

i really do despair sometimes

Interesting. To be honest it's terrifying that people made this into law. I just want to be left alone.

I mean't that it should be kept within the government. Not given out to private companies which then publish it.

>the sunday sport finally runs out of ideas.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=rzok3LsOtR4

Judging by the youtube music links in the last thread I think there are a lot more old farts here than people think. Perhaps we just lurk more.

>I just want to be left alone.

I know right. Imagine you're in a job interview and get asked why you spent over a month posting Kristen Stewart pictures religiously on a british politics thread.

Yeah, 1993 kid here.

Feeling really old.

Please note: in order to reach the 10000000 mark by election day, roughly 4400000 posts need to be made over the next 7 days. this is about 628572 a day, or 26190 posts an hour.

apparently this board gets an average of 7000 posters throughout the day. this means every man, woman and underage faggot must make at least 4 posts an hour in order for us to hit our target by election day. this is easily achievable.

if you want to sleep, get your shitposts in earlier. you will need to hit roughly 96 posts a day, although obviously more is preferable.

godspeed lads. regardless of who you're voting for, your board needs you

PS FUCK DUPLICATE REPLY FILTER

Halloween was yesterday.

Mcing was great. Some ginger kid from my secondary school mc'ed in front of my class. They didn't have music so his friend had to make noises for him to mc over.

>595959

Confirmed, everyone get up your arses early tomorrow

lbc.co.uk/radio/special-shows/lbc-debates/ukip-leadership-debate-live-on-lbc/

UKIP leadership debate from earlier today lads. It should be in the OP tbqhwy.

well i have some posts to make then

The sport makes the Sun look like high art.

>he's cutting open the heart now

wasn't that interesting tbqh. iain dale was concern trolling the whole time.

Reposting this because it's great.

2 parter.

>Call for action to tackle growing ethnic segregation across UK

I really hope that this isn't tackled

is trump going to win?, the polls are inconclusive

i remember one time in science class they brought in a cow's heart and some of the other kids ate it

i was sitting in the corner turning green

I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Convo' on websites won't be checked but be careful of 'likes' on your facebook - NF, BNP, Communist Warriors, etc. won't be looked upon favourably.

Just to piss you off even more . . . .you won't be encouraged to keep an account on social media anyway.

and 2/2

how's the gf situation coming along lads?

I'm pretty sure that he can win, if the momentum continues going in his favour up to election day, which it probably will, then Clinton is fucked.

Let's be honest ... white woman have grown to be fat, lazy, worthless skanky bitches who are highly unpleasant and astoundingly fatuous.
Why even bother with them?

Japanese and Koreans are remarkably intelligent, fit, are very studious, and have a charming personality, thus are very fun to talk to.

I don't know about you, but,, I'd rather form a relationship with a Jap or Korean.

>Post yfw trump wins

The worms turned lads, the whole tone of the British press has changed since Friday.

vimeo.com/187307901
If anyone's in the mood for some social commentary from a unique perspective.

Why should I believe that you know whether MI5 wouldn't search through everything they have on you?

two weeks until UFC 205

can't wait lads, who /heem/ here?

I feel another brexit coming on

>you won't be encouraged to keep an account on social media anyway

it's alright
i already hate social media

>no friends
i won't be missed if i get v&

>motorcycle
>key in his back pocket
what

Will Mr. Brexit 2.0 do it?

Wew, you really don't know any asian girls do you?

Cultural gap makes it hard to form a lifelong relationship. Also kids would be fucked up genetically and culturally.

Queen qt

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_mission_to_Mars

The size of this wiki page

When Trump wins can he buy England and make it the 51st state?

Bought my first "pop" record in '79.

>Feeling really old.
Nah. I just feel like I can see through the bullshit easier. Chicks dig older guys and I don't look my age.

What makes me feel old is how crap I type compared to younger folk (two fingers looking at the keyboard and proof reading everything kek)

I fucking hope so lads. This is crucial.

You don't have to, I don't really care about what you think.

Welcome to the world of " I'm just a civil servant and I do boring data analysis" !

If you support Drumpf you're not a true Brit.

>mfw

Go on then ... tell me about your encounters with them

>tfw you'll be away on the 8th

I hope there will be many caps of Sup Forums's shitposting, regardless of what happens.

thanks for correcting the record!

LEAF! REEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

I would have to move to London. I'm not sure whether I could afford to go there for all these steps. I might give it a shot.

>which it probably will

Wonder if anything will before the election :^)

>tfw no real Mars One-like project to sign myself up for

It's not as crucial as you think. It will set us back but not by much. We can still fight on even if America fails - and even falls.

>mfw the security services have a record of every post I've ever made on Sup Forums

>Nuttall
>garbage

I think I'm going to enter the 'beg exes to take me back' stage of the programme.

winter is time to lift, not time to hunt

CAN'T SCUTTLE THE NUTTALL!!!

Reminder that if a communist government ever takes over they'll use these records to make lists.