Anyone on Sup Forums see Lena Dunham's Halloween costume yet?

Lena the sister fister Dunham is at it again and this time uglier and more Down's syndrome afflicted looking than even. Check out those legs. They feature the cropped version only in all the articles related to this.

She lost a lot of weight tho, she is almost passable now.

Trump never said he'd grab hogs.

I almost didn't recognise her at first. Good for her.
Still a Toxic cunt of a person, but at least there is less of her to go around now.

Is Lena goddamn Dunham ragging on Trump for sexual violence? Lena Dunham, who detailed her adventures sexually grooming her younger sister in her book and got away with it because she's rich? Lena Dunham, who presumably is not in prison now because back in the day when the police asked her sister "Where did Lena touch you," they got confused by the response "In the Hamptons"? Seriously?

Ain't that the pot burning a cross on the kettle's lawn. For fuck's sake, this woman is living in a glass house and firing a full-on trebuchet out of it.

Look at the amount of meds she is on.

>had to use fake hands because no real hands will go near her

Always knew she'd age into a full blown cat lady

Checked

Clearly, those hands are trying to pull that beast back in to the void.

T H I C C

Imagine the stink from her cunt. Sour milk mixed with onions and topped off with the smell of a female niggers weave after its been in for a year.

if you didn't want to get fucked like an animal, you shouldn't have dressed like one

She must have a terrible personality

Jesus Christ, OP, I just ate.

>she is almost passable now.
Find the nearest rope, leaf. Bestiality is degenerate.

Did she lose weight? I thought women weren't supposed to be ashamed of their weight.

Shes has 2 pairs of cat ears. What an idiot

>Lena Dunham, who detailed her adventures sexually grooming her younger sister in her book and got away with it because she's rich?
> because she's rich?
>*because she's a [white] woman.
ftfy

underrated.

I'd hate fuck her

No she hasnt shes just lifted her topway up so her belly fat looks like her waist. Look again

Lol she censored her own nipple but still went out in a slutty see through costume

What a bag of shit

>She was such a slut in college looking for attention she got an STI which means she will never have kids

Lucky for them

Flatso's make me sad. And disgusted.

That's a large fridge