Model predicts big Clinton win

>A model that has correctly predicted the winner of every U.S. presidential race since Ronald Reagan in 1980 is forecasting a big victory for Hillary Clinton.

money.cnn.com/2016/11/01/news/economy/hillary-clinton-win-forecast-moodys-analytics/index.html

WTF Sup Forums, I'm scared

How is it that 20 different people all have models that have "accurately predicted" elections for the last 40 years and SOMEHOW they all have different answers?

>believing CNN

all fields

(((CNN)))
>big win despite losing flordia, ohio and likely North Carolina

Well, someone is going to be wrong.

Also
> florida

She will win all swing states according to this model

Kek told me to shitpost, so I shall shitpost.

Good job correcting that record, Ahmed.

So it's all ready wrong

Already*
Sage

Why do you guys just laugh it off and ignore this?

SeeBecause it's already wrong.

Because we are at a crossroad.

Only meme magic works here.

But there are more Democratic votes in that screenshot...

Leftists in charge of reading comprehension
Non returned ballots dont matter
Combined absentee and in persob do

(((Moody's)))

Same Jews that helped drive us into the financial crisis so they could get paid huge sales bonuses.

But those are all wrong.
Obama's approval ratings are up because he doesn't get much news coverage anymore.

She's already lost most of them. The model is objectively wrong.

Because thousands of people probably have models so just from probability some will be correct each time.

Well Trumps wife is a modal and she says Trump's going to win

And New Jersey and Pennsylvania and Maine

Might be true considering representatives don't have to vote by how their constituents ballot.
If state rep doesn't like Trump enough, he can vote dem and his only consequence is that he MIGHT not get voted back into office next year.

Well its easy to predict who is going to win the election when they plan to rig it so Hillary wins regardless.

Wait, wait, wait...

Isn't this the first time Republicans have won florida's early voting in like 30 years

>CNN

Didn't they have to fire one of their anchors for literally giving Clinton the questions for the debate in advance?

Why the fuck would you trust anything they say?

It's like reading The Guardian for a balanced opinion on immigration.

It's literally law of averages. There are hundreds of models attempting to predict elections. Others with perfect records are saying Trump will win. A few are bound to get it right again, but It's like flipping a coin. Getting heads 4 times in a row is improbable, but if you flip 500 coins it's going to happen.

Obviously making educated predictions helps your chances, but no projection model can account for a bombshell FBI investigation in the last 10 days.

Now CNN can be proved wrong and a dumbass once again.

who is this goofy horse-toothed jackass redhead woman and why do I want to fuck her