So tolerant

>so tolerant
What does /pol think about the German sniper in Battlefield 1 being a nigger?

pandering to improve sales demographics

Anyone still buying EA games is cancer.

It's a video game, so what?

It's fucking dumb. Needless shoehoring by cucks from a nation that hasn't fought a decent war in centuries. It spits on the graves of all the good white men who died in that conflict. I mean, WWI was utterly crippling for an entire generation: there's a fuckload of media, literature, etc about its aftermath and the cultural wake it left behind. The Western Front was a white conflict and shoehorning in niggers is frankly disrespectful.

Not only that, but I don't have a problem with them wanting to include shitskins if it makes historical sense. Want a campaign chapter about the Harlem Hell-Fighters? By all means, include it. Want shitskin Roaches on the Gallipoli map? Sure, include them.

Hell, let the players chose the race of their avatars if it's such a fucking problem. Just don't tell me that my grandfather was actually Jamal Tyone La Bix nood, and not a good, British man.

Yes I'm fucking mad.

That's just like a nigger to do the job that requires lying around all day.

WIR WASEN KAISERS UND SHIESSE

This. If you actually get bothered by it, you're no better than the SJWs. And raising a shitstorm over it makes "our" side look bad.

how many of us are really (((buying))) vidya games?

unless your a console fag.
in which case you can BTFO.

idgaf game fun as shit

Well seeing as the sniper is far and away the most popular kit, I'd say pretty good because the game becomes 'kill black people simulator' :DDD

>WIR WAREN KAISERS UND SCHEISSE

Fixed.

>black lives matter
>don't kill German sniper 'cause he's black

While it's not a dire issue, it's becoming more and more prevalent in media. It's the reverse of white-washing history and entertainment; this is becoming the norm and that really shouldn't be happening. Not all events were represented by the cover of a highschool textbook and there should be no reason to pretend they were.

>quads for truth

Since everyone goes for it, playing on the German side and seeing loads of "British" Niggers getting shot is really heart warming

This. /thread

Nothing each class on all battlefield games have at least 1 black guy, how exactly do you want me to respond to a video game where you cap flags for points?

>WIR

It's just a video game that panders to try and get more of an audience to play it. If you could get more people on board and interested in a game because they can relate to it, they'd be more inclined to check it out. It's sjw-tier to care about it. Same with how the new mafia game is in new orleans with a black guy going around killing people, or using native americans in assassins' creed. It's either pandering or a gimmick. Too bad for EA, niggers aren't know for buying things.

They're erasing your race they might as well erase your culture and history too.

>sitting back letting Jews and Niggers cuck you

Leddit is that a way friend.