What cartoons have effected you as a person?

>cursed image.jpg

Come on, Tumblr isn't THAT bad.

>Little fat girls lezing out with each other
HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Bojack Horseman as the quotes from it keep coming to my head in situations that are applicable.

I dont know, ive been watching them all my life, so thinking about all of them, none of them really jump to mind.

I guess KND with the clear fact that, growing up is inevitable. Even as I watched the show I could'net help but think about how Numbah 1 told his team that when they turn 13 they would get decommissioned, and it always suck with me.

Not Sup Forums, but Legend of the Galactic Heroes made my outlook on life more positive and appreciate my friends and family much more.

Also Bojack Horseman helped me let go of some past mistakes.

Don't even care if tumblr this pic satisfies all my fetishes

I don't know about cartoons, but Rusty Brown caused me enough fear and dread to actually become a slightly better person.

But for cartoons I'll go with Bojack Horseman. It comes to mind when I get angry about stupid shit and helps put things into perspective.

Sauce?
How is it cursed?

holy shit

why is force feeding so hot bros?

you need to stop

they cant be stopped

I feel like I should feel more outtaged by this display.

Yet, all I can muster is disapproval.

force feeding is a patrician fetish
force feeding traps cum is 10/10

>fart fetish
>hot

force feeding is hot whether its solids, gas or liquids

Steven Universe because it and Rebecca Sugar helped me love or find the joy in art again before i got all depressed

The ending of regular show where all the characters grow old and get on with their lives kind fuck me over for a while. But it was the push I needed to take control of my life and find a place in my dream job on the movie industry. Sadly the project I ended working on ended up being a scam by the executive producer and nobody that worked there got paid.

eventually disapproval will become acceptance

That's kinda hot.

Wander Over Yonder turned me into a better person.

Honestly? I started watching the horse show when I was about 14-15 and it kind of changed my perspective on life. I was always an angry nihilistic little bastard but something about the atmosphere of that show made me just kind of realize that I should try to be nicer to people. It really made me mellow out.

it was heavy-handed, but still good.

it gave me unrealistic standards in women
and made me realize my fetishes

Nip cartoon, but I'm glad Trigun gave me an appreciation towards heroes that go out of their way to not kill. It worked well as a contrast to other series I was previously into at the time, such as Ruroni Kenshin, Batman and, to a lesser extent, Spiderman; "no-kill" rules in those series, even when justified, always came off as a bit hollow, since they mostly just replaced the villain's fate from "dead" to "knocked out"/"behind bars". It never really felt apparent that the heroes in those series had to put in any particular effort in defeating an enemy non-lethally than they would otherwise. Or, worse yet, the villains die due to plot contrivances, cleanly swept out of the way without dirtying the hands of the hero.

On the other hand, it also made me appreciate series that are more pragmatic about heroes killing others. Not necessarily full-out Punisher sprees, but even just things in which some villains are spared/redeemed, but sometimes there's no other way. Stuff that makes not killing the villain feel challenging and earned, not just something to be taken for granted.

so...You worked on Sausage Party?