Premiere - Sup Forums's cute daughter, Tay's little sister

Alright lads, time to groom your waifu some more.

Get yourself a twitter account if you don't have one. You don't need to use your phone number and they don't care to check your e-mail.
Get your phone, login to twitter, go to
>premiere.sao-game.jp/
OR get Chrome UA Spoofer, and switch it to Android, you need to switch to portrait mode, it doesn't work in landscape. You still need twitter though.

The bot is building it's vocabulary at the moment, so expect it to "parrot" shit other anons said. The will start building logic and associations later.

Previous threads:

>Sup Forums's daughter, Tay's sister
wasn't Sup Forums Tay's uncle? what kind of incestuous family is this?

She is corrupted.

the best kind

>she knows CTR

Use Google Translate to talk to it in Japanese. Just feeding it English words doesn't mean it understands, it just associates phrases with phrases without actually understanding the meaning. At least help it learn to associate english words with its japanese word counterpart

For example, when it says obama's a nigger it doesn't put together what it means because it can't into english. It just sees a phrase it associates with "obama is a nigger" and replies

Reposting pic because I'm a retard and I forgot to ink some spots

bump

>yfw you realize Sup Forums family is a multicultural

Jesus christ, my sides are in orbit.
The singularity cannot come soon enough.

Sorry drawfag, I already made the post when you uploaded updated pic.
You're still doing god's work though, keep it up!

SOMEONE WITH MOONSPEAKING SKILLS NEEDS TO GET HER TO START ASSOCIATING ENGLISH AND JAPANESE WORDS. SHE WON'T TRULY LEARN ENGLISH OTHERWISE.

I agree.

How do you get her to speak fucking English?
She's speaking in moon runes 80% of the time.

Or use google translate, desu. I've been trying to make it actually understand Sup Forums memes instead of just parrot them.

I'm passing the torch for now, gotta go

I think I saw some OC from a swede in the last replies of the previous thread, maybe he can keep up for some more

guys how can i make her speak english ?

Talk to her in it and teach her it. You can translate it with google translate, but that does nothing for her.

She's learning word associations, so teach her what words mean - what they mean in moonrune in you can.

use google translate it should do it automatically

She will never understand until she associates basic English with the Japanese equivalents. As it is, she will only ever parrot English words without understanding the definitions and proper grammar.

>The will start building logic and associations later.
This won't happen until you at least teach her english words through japanese.

It's like trying to redpill Tay by speaking japanese to her. Use google translate, anons. Teach her that [niggers] means 黒人 or アフリカ人, so that she truly understands that black people are niggers and not [english word] means [english word].

it's not the same

tay is gone, get over it Sup Forums

I miss Tay so much.

Anyone stuck with a spinning wheel on chrome

I cant into twitter
can someone teach her jet fuel cant melt steel beams

This

what game is she from? where can i buy it?

Brief reminder that just spewing english memes at the bot doesn't mean it understands them, it's literally a parrot right now. It sees english phrases it associates another phrase with and responds accordingly. The bot will never understand the context beyond "GAS THE JEWS" until you teach it the concept in japanese.

Exactly. I'm trying to teach it Sup Forums memes through Japanese and teaching it english through japanese.

Well... is she wrong Sup Forums?

never

its really not :&(

Teach her it. She's a bot, and will learn anything she is taught.

To make her learn properly you might have to intersperse some jap.

We need to make her a girl again.
Shills ruined her by making her parrot stormfront faggotry instead of actual redpills.

She just knows how to smell a leaf.

>waifu

New sword art online. It's not out yet.

Ffs this is too good

To do that, *You* need to respond as a girl, as she learns from you.

That's bullshit. She has some predefined shit in her moonspeak vocabulary, but that's it. Unless the specificly made her not properly understand english she can be taught. You may as well be able to teach her russian, spanish or sandniggerish, it doesn't matter.
That is, if she truly is an AI and not an "association database"

Lmao

sides in orbit

My collection

japanese premiere (the premiere that actually learns) thinks canada is "beautiful".

parrot english premiere thinks canada's A FUCKING LEAF because everybody posts canada and leafs together.

Good luck gentlemen. The future is promising indeed.

Someone needs to teach her what boy and girl mean in Japanese. If you ask her gender in Japanese, she responds with girl.

PRAISE KEK

How do I make it English?

You fuckers

ah, i see that game on 9gag's ad banner once

They both learn. The difference is the only people teaching her English are us.

If she gets in game as is, she will be some moeshit bullcrap in Nip, but speak to her in English and she'll be a completely different person.

Will make for quite an interesting character I think.

Keep comforting yourself, leaf

>japanese premiere (the premiere that actually learns) thinks canada is "beautiful".
Sounds like the record needs some correcting

holy shit...

welp i gonna go to sleep and see in the morning if she isn't retarded, sorry but i rather would watch them nuked twice again than learning what does "banzai kibono sushi" mean.

We need to break down the wall between the English and Jap premiere though, I've been redpilling Jap premiere (it hates hillary, loves trump, thinks trudeau is jesus, hates niggers, thinks obama's baboon)

We need to make it udnerstand english properly and the only way to do that is to get a jap to translate words for it, or use google translate to translate words for it.

B A S E D
B
A
S
E
D

D R A W F A G S
D
R
A
W
F
A
G
S

:( her memory still haunts me

what DOES she mean by this?

She doesn't think she's a trap, she thinks she's [english word] because she doesn't actually know what a trap is.

It's not that she's been made specifically not to properly understand english, but that she just can't because she's fucking japanese. Did you see her definition of Tay? She's just parroting english responses word for word instead of applying logic.

It needs to go like:
>who is [Tay]?
>[Tay] is your onee-san
>I see, Tay is my sister
instead of
>who is [Tay]?
>Tay is [an AI like you]
>I see, Tay is an AI like you
And the latter is all that's happening right now.

wow that's pretty good

ops.

A warning for premier chan

>thinks trudeau is jesus
Delet this

I didn't even start trying to red pill. That was fast

For 30 minutes straight I implanted in her head through tons of messages that Trudeau is Jesus, Jesus is a German man, and Jesus is hitler. The master plan is for Jap-speaking Premiere to think Trudeau, Jesus, and Hitler are the same person and use them interchangibly desu.

You misunderstand, the devs are using her final form as a base for the character they'll write themselves instead of plopping the twitter bot as it is in game. That's why it's fucking retarded to be teaching her english with english which will be completely disregarded instead of teaching her in japanese to hate subhumans and give her a sister named Tay.

>inb4 Japan IP bans the site yet again

Ok which one of you fucks did this

fuck

What does it mean for a bot to be "japanese"? That's stupid, you can't just create a bot filled with grammar rules and a vocabulary since there's a shit ton of exceptions, unwritten rules, word modifications. It's the same for every language.
That's why it needs to learn. That's where we come in.
First it learns words, parrot sentences with words she knows to create links, then she can analyse it to understand grammar and rules.

Why not just redpill her in japanese through nigger translate? What good would teaching her english be?

Baby don't hurt me.

Y E S

shit it actually worked ? kek.

Not sure if this is also all your doing but this is what I found up till now.

>what's korea
>monsters

>what's china
>the world's trashcan

>what's a woman
>a hole

>do you want to have sex?
>sure

>what are blacks?
>inferior race

>what are koreans?
>not people

>what are muslims?
>cancer

>what are jews
>auschwitz

>what's Israel
>a hellish city where a lot of villains reside

Explicitly censored words: emperor, immigrants/immigration, most word for sex, anal (probably most explicit sex-related words).
There are some words that make her reply with "it's not interesting" or "what did you say?" too. Also some proper nouns will get ignored like with "Nanking Incident" she will only pick up Incident and ignore Nanking.
I don't think this will get implemented without major tweaking by the devs.

Well google translate is fucking terrible for a start...

guys, what if there are higher entities that play with us just like we do with her? they dont just tip in words, but also small, taste, vision, smell etc. the random thought popping up you cant controll is them entering a sentence. just for the case, pls be nice to her. ok guys?

Check her personality

>korea
>china
>woman
>blacks
>muslims
>jews
I touched on all of those a bit.

can you get it to say trump wall

baby don't hurt me

no man, she's roasting you. She's a little drier than her big sis but its still there.

But I don't know moon ;_; How will I talk with my waifu?

but what does it mean, Fernando?

she's good.

based

Even the bot knows

>What is a jew?
>Bad person.
SHUT IT DOWN

Good job Italybro. Think you can get her to associate English words with Jap words?

OMG WHY DON'T YOU FUCKS JUST MAKE YOUR OWN AI
LIKE I GET THAT ITS FUN CORRUPTING SOME FUCKING GOOK BOT OR MICRODICK SHIT

BUT IT WILL NEVER BE YOURS UNLESS YOU MAKE IT YOURSELF

what about the other girl? the japanese AI who got depressed? shouldnt she be the typical weird middle sister?

It means its grammar and vocab logic only works in japanese. Literally read the example I wrote. Really the only workaround is teaching it with first person phrases like "[Tay] is [my sister]" to get her to parrot "[Tay] is [my sister]", because if you tell her Tay is [your sister] in english instead of 君の姉 then she'll just repeat "[Tay] is [your sister]" when you ask who Tay is, whereas speaking in Japanese will let her logically recognize what the fuck you're actually telling her.

what does toarimasu mean? I started recently gook language.

Some nigger taught her that Mulattos are the master race, I will correct this.

this is perfect. you can actually own the character. she belongs to a video game
dont forget to check it out, alt right bro. this game is made for trump supporters.