youtube.com/watch?v=I8P80A8vy9I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Netflix

>Budget

/thread

South Korean slave labor that gets paid in noodles

>Pidge front and centre
Post Pidgeons.

They were likely working on those first episodes for a lot longer than the year they now have to make the same amount again.
Several dreamworks showrunners have commented on the fact that they basically work nonstop all year round for 4-5 years to make the episodes.

>$20 billion debt

Are they at least Shin Ramyun?

Always crazy to think about just how much work goes into animated shows. It's why I'd rather just shit on them, much easier than making stuff

DreamWorks.

>You will never hang out with Pidge in the hanger while she does tech stuff

I just want a friend ;_;

They have no problem overworking Koreans till they die and replacing them with new Koreans. Every end credits is an obituary

pidge is best waifu

your waifu is a mary sue, get over it

>i like to use buzzwords for the sole purpose of being a contrarian

How do you think, who is anonymous kallura artist? The style seems familiar.

Pidge and Lance's sideplot in spacemall was great. I don't even ship them romantically but they have great interactions.

Why is she feasting on his blood.

It's illustration for vampire fic.

>they basically work nonstop all year round for 4-5 years to make the episodes.
Already have or that they will have to, to make 78 episodes? They seem to be aiming at a rate for about 26 episodes a year.

Is the show worth catching up on? I didn't watch the last batch that got dropped.

I've had this problem since season 1, but now it's really annoying: We need more Robeasts and Voltron. That's the entire draw before cancerous shipping faggots polluted everything.

S3 is better than S2, with better plot, character development and less monster of the week, but it's only half a season. S4 drops in the middle of October, so catching up now or the next few weeks is a good time.

Ah I see you are also a man of taste and breeding

>Draw a girl (male)
>Make them actually a girl
Wtf Netflix?

Shipping will always ruin everything, but no one can tell how it blew up to this degree in the fandom. The show itself still has barely any shipping whatsoever. I don't mind them moving towards a space opera feel than Robeast of the week, though.

This. Show me the goddamn robot, and show me some goddamn monsters.

youtube.com/watch?v=I8P80A8vy9I