STEVE PIECZENIK REVEALS AN FBI COUNTER COUP AND NEW INFORMATION ON CLINTON - WEINER PEDOPHILIA #2

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
COUP
youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM
PEDO
youtube.com/watch?v=12zVlaZyX3Q

UNWIPED BLOG (((THEY))) WIPED IT
web.archive.org/web/20161008204348/http://stevepieczenik.com/

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/793511398114529280
twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault/status/793482749025792000

vault.fbi.gov/william-j.-clinton-foundation/william-j.-clinton-foundation.pdf/view
IMPORTANT: REDACTION CODES
archives.gov/declassification/iscap/redaction-codes.html
Page 65 IS OF NOTE PARDON OF MARC RICH

OTHER HELP TO READ FBI DOCUMENTS
vault.fbi.gov/explanation-of-exemptions
newstrench.com/secret-no-more/secret-no-more-fbi-central-records-systems-classification/
historyofphonephreaking.org/writings/htraff/

Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Steve Pieczenik just put out two videos. One is stating that the rank and file of the US intelligence community is rebelling against what they are calling a silent coup by the Clintons and their sphere to seize control of the government. Pieczenik says the intelligence 'counter-coup' is what has been feeding info to Wikileaks. He goes on to state that Hillary cannot be allowed to be president and that the FBI are going to attempt to have her and Bill brought up on charges before the election, mostly regarding the Clinton Foundation, as the Weiner emails were just the go-ahead to blow the whole thing open.

The second video is him talking about how both Hillary and Bill were customers at Jeffrey Epstein's "Lolitaexpress" sex retreat in the Bahamas.

>Pieczenik was Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance and James Baker.[3] His expertise includes foreign policy, international crisis management and psychological warfare.[7] He served the presidential administrations of Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush in the capacity of deputy assistant secretary.[8]

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
hillaryforpresident.com/
hillaryforpresident.com/huma-abedin/
hillaryforpresident.com/datto/
youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg
drudgereport.com/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-01/clinton-campaign-questions-release-fbis-marc-rich-pardon-records
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Pieczenik
vault.fbi.gov/william-j.-clinton-foundation/william-j.-clinton-foundation.pdf/view
archive.org/details/0HOUR1
mediafire.com/?c0u7d6n715zji74
amazon.com/Op-Center-Jeff-Rovin/dp/0425147363
nationalenquirer.com/politics/hillary-clinton-fixer-unmasked-sean-hannity-fox-news/
youtube.com/watch?v=b-9PVeDjZJo
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95253536/
twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault
twitter.com/AnonBabble

RELATED THREAD:
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/95579266#bottom

hillaryforpresident.com/
hillaryforpresident.com/huma-abedin/

FBI HAD THE BACKUP OF HILLARY'S EMAILS SINCE 2015 BUT NEVER LOOKED INTO THE DATTO DRIVE BACKUP

>hillaryforpresident.com/datto/
>hillaryforpresident.com/datto/

>Citizen Activist Dr. Larry Kawa of Boca Raton, Florida today announced that he has expanded the scope of his efforts to bring former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s hidden electronic communications to light. He is now calling for full disclosure of a hard drive that was turned over by Datto Inc. to the FBI as of 2015. According to CNN, the contents of the Datto hard drive are believed to contain all of Hillary Clinton’s backed up electronic communications from her time as Secretary of State.

Pic related is from last part about the datto hard drive.

BUMP
>INB4 RETARD POSTING URL

why so early ?
we're going to lose oversight...

I want to believe

But he's Juden

>they thought "FBI in open revolt" is a meme

Daily reminder that if the various intelligence agencies cabal of patriots are the generals we, the myriad boards of internet hiveminds, are the pathfinders.

bump for when other thread reaches limit

Bumpity bump bump

bumpin

Bump

thanks gippo, checked

last minute bump

Bump

can anyone confirm this is legit??? i need to know before i spread to family

also someone make new bread after this, I'm off
MAGA goys!

> Time to revisit that footage.
Good idea, but to get the full effect, watch it with it muted and just observe

>He's smiling regardless, getting a kick out of this roast
No, he wasn't. He was looking at his partner in crime with a grimace, not a smile. Someone else may be able to positively identify him, I can't though, I'm sorry.

>I quite like how she started off signaling that it was kosher to laugh at the jokes and then after Donald started laying it on she clammed up and the room started in with the boos.
Kosher laugh indeed. Both Hillary and Trump were in the lion's den that night. They had no intention of eating her, since the room was filled mostly with jews and crypto-jews who are just as corrupt as she is. Trump was the one who ostensibly would be far more vulnerable (from their perspective) but he showed not only mastery but total dominance over them. Look at this photo - even after all he said, the row in front of him seeks to shake HIS hand and ignores her.

On one hand he has a notable career in federal gov working with people at the top. On the other hand he's affiliated with Alex Jones. It's hard to say, but I wan't to believe.

Spread it anyway. Maybe do it in a format you can retreat from, e.g. ask them what they think if it, if you're unsure of the veracity.

Have you read any of the fbi user's ama's?

Were you present for or had you seen this? Note the timing of the videos and how they match what's in pic related especially...

>inb4

yes, i sent the screencap of both fbi anons threads to them and they didnt believe it

Bamp

bump for justice

Bimp

bamp how tf how can this be verified?

This is so fucking deep. We have to keep going guys.

user, some people are so subverted ideologically that they are completely demoralized and true information will mean nothing to them and will not sway them. Have you seen Yuri Bezmenov's lectures on this?
youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg

Sometimes the only way to get through to them is to subvert what they believe. One way to do this is by asking rhetorical questions, indirect questions so they don't feel the need to answer and don't feel personally attacked.
>Huh. I wonder why the FBI would wait until now?
>I wonder if the FBI found emails that link to the investigation of the Clinton Foundation.
>I wonder why emails involving the Clinton Foundation would be on Weiner's laptop? Weird.

And drop it. Doubt is one of the most powerful psychological weapons there is. This is something Trump has used often (dishonest media) and it works. Our intel and military know it works and they use it too.

There probably isn't enough time for you to use doubt and grow that doubt before Nov.8 to get them to vote Trump, but it will only compound over time, whether they are aware of it or not (most aren't).

lel yeah, the hand shaking theme has been consistently fun

I loved the way Trump just sort of almost glided through her as though she weren't there.
>yeah fuck you bitch

Is there a msg to us?
We wouldn't be able to convince the normies without evidence.

I mean, we've followed /SG/ and /UG/ general for years, and people still believe the US didn't start a coup.

Unless, we're waiting something from Wikileaks or trying to spread some-kind of info so it can't be redacted later.

>9/11 conspiracy theorist
>thinks the Sandy Hook shootings were a false flag

The guy worked with the government but he also spews a lot of conspiracy BS that he doesn't prove.

dont worry, theyre all voting trump, but i cant get them to accept any conspiracies

sounds like there's going to be a lot of suicides in the next few months.

They only like it when foreigners influence an election if they have dark skin and vote democrat.

It was. Remember that the Archbishop had hand sanitizer next to him, in between him and Hillary? That was a very powerful visual statement, intentional or not. She was leaning into him and angled towards him to get his ear all night, but he was just polite. Compare that to this

Yeah. It was great watching the archbishop jump right into palling it up with Donald while Hilary was left to find some way to not be awkward and alone.

HOLY SHIT. BURN THE CANCER OUT OF WASHINGTON!!!!!

I'll believe it when I see it dude

From as much as I could stand it sounds like straight up bullshit from people trying to cash in on the drama that others have initiated. They are trying to read themselves in to the script.

Fuck off.

Oh Kek let this be true.

He said the 33k will be released by November 1st in 4-5 batches, it its the first and so far nothing. Everything else seems to check out apart from the more damaging videos

Bump

kek, if this is true, then the US is oficially a banana republic

1.) I think whats going to happen is that we will never really know the truth about the Clinton Foundation and what was on the emails. I think it is so bad it would destroy the government and US credibility. They're going to remove her and key people peacefully and this will go down just like the Kennedy assasination, we'll never know.

2.) If what he is saying is true, does it prove that the system of checks and balances the founders created works and may have saved the republic?

1.) Someone have to go to jail for this
2.) Yes

I would be willing to wager that most of the people in that room donated to the CF or the D party at some point, and many have been to Epstein's island. I bet /cfg/ could find those connections. They may already have.

Oh I'm sorry I misunderstood. Well, this is the way I look at it - even in Rome there were conspiracies. After all even Brutus was involved in the most famous one. There are RICO laws for a reason and conspiracy to commit a crime is a crime on the books. If there were no such things as conspiracies there wouldn't be laws about them. But again, doubt is a pernicious weed, the kind that sends its root far, far deeper below the ground than the part above the ground. It is extremely powerful, especially in this case.

For example, there has been at least one thread here about how Kadzic (sp?) is the guy who will be in charge of this investigation actually kept Podesta (Hillary's campaign head) out of jail! I can't see any thread active right now (slid with all sorts of nothing threads) but there were a few before. THAT'S A CONSPIRACY right there: get a friendly to investigate her? Sure, what could possibly go wrong?!? [He will have to recuse himself, but for your friends, that's powerful doubt material]

In my opinion it merely shows what we saw during for instance the aftermath of the USSR (btw, you might recall that Ron Paul consistently predicted our HAPPENING would probably be something like the fall of the USSR). The various agencies step in to try to put the kibash on a situation about to go out of control and maintain a peaceful exchange of power to somebody with the capability and the backing to get things back on track.

Do NOT let this information slide!

These patriot's efforts must not be undone.

For the God Emperor, for the Chief of Chiefs, for the One True Dragon!

bump for justice

GOTO

Bump

Ok from what I gather we're waiting for someone with this tripcode?

B !!defL22WSHKN

Based on the Trump/Pence copy-pasta story.
Correct?

Bumpy

sup

it just made the top of Drudge, he has a direct link to the video

Linky?

drudgereport.com/

So where the fuck is the first batch of fucking emails?! It's NOVEMBER 1ST

>screenshot

Ivan, good job

who the fuck is Steve Pieczenik

nice, have a vodka on me

It's getting released in parts, by the FBI itself. The first release was related to Marc Rich getting pardoned by Bill Clinton.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-01/clinton-campaign-questions-release-fbis-marc-rich-pardon-records

Fox news reported a very small amount a bit ago, but that Kadzic (sounds jew or pollack) shit is interesting. I really ought so save more of those e-mails but it goes something like this:
>day after benghazi hearing shit
>kadzic and podesta all chummy
>going to dinner
It's obvious that this shouldn't be allowed...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Pieczenik

Right here m8

What do you see? A lot of redaction. Why would Clinton Foundation have emails with classified info in them that would need to be redacted?

bump

Don't let it slide!!!

bump

read op silly

Pieczenik was Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance and James Baker.[3] His expertise includes foreign policy, international crisis management and psychological warfare.[7] He served the presidential administrations of Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush in the capacity of deputy assistant secretary.[8]

literal habbening

HALT ALL SHITPOSTING ACTIVITIES
SAGE ALL SHILL THREADS
RED ALERT RED ALERT

IF WE DONT REACH 100000000 IN TIME TRUMP CANT WIN

SHADILAY, KEK WANTS TO WIN BUT WITHOUT THE MOST EPIC GET HE WONT HAVE ENOUGH POWER

SHADILAY

I have trouble with STEVE PIECZENIK. He says some wacky shit. It's hard to take him seriously.

>Pieczenik was born in Cuba of Jewish parents from Russia and Poland and was raised in France.

>On May 3, 2011, radio host Alex Jones aired an interview in which Pieczenik claimed that Osama bin Laden had died of Marfan syndrome in 2001 shortly after the September 11 attacks, and that the attacks on the United States on 9/11 were part of a false flag operation by entities within the American government, the Israeli leadership and Mossad.[31]

>On October 20, 2011 in an interview with Alex Jones, Pieczenik claimed that Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi was alive, and said, "There’s no way they killed Muammar Gaddafi, that’s not our operating mode and I’ve been involved in 30 years with the takeouts and regime changes." He also criticised President Barack Obama, calling him an "obsessional pathological liar

he's nuts

Hillary was forever cursed to a fate of chaotic weiners.

Bump

honestly after the shit thats wikileaks has been proving true, all the wacky shit is probably real. at this point reptillians might as well be a thing for all we know.

Nice job, Ivan

+dubs.

You could very well be right. The level of corruption is insane. Too actually uproot and investigate the whole Government from the top down would be in insane amount of criminal charges.

In the other thread some user side the key is using the redaction codes to connect what was left out regarding CF

That's why we need to drain the swamp. And we will, too. D.C. is literally sinking a certain amount every year and now there is a strange black mold on the monuments and marble buildings that has never been seen before.

INSIDER TRADING AT THE CLINTON FOUNDATION..zip

An archive of tweets and articles and documents after the @0HOUR1_ Twitter account got suspended today after posting this big revelation.

archive.org/details/0HOUR1
mediafire.com/?c0u7d6n715zji74

I work with several federal LE angencies and I can tell you unequivocally that the FBI AMA guy is 200% full of shit. His vocabulary and frames of reference are not even close to how an actual would speak or what said agent would reference.

ding ding ding

Because they're coke fried morons who are so pickled from excess they can't keep their mouths shut and their brains switched on.

They got out of an investigation before and it's too heavily redacted for a charity.

Bump for justice

Slidefags won't slide this thread.

But I'm still shitposting towards the big get.

I bet you that several parties have the non-redacted versions thanks to Shill.
Wonder what else they find in there?

Wish I had the brains and the time to pour over everything. It makes sense that it's all there.

This guy also wrote fiction novels with Jeff "the Fixer" Rovin.

amazon.com/Op-Center-Jeff-Rovin/dp/0425147363

remember him?..

nationalenquirer.com/politics/hillary-clinton-fixer-unmasked-sean-hannity-fox-news/

seems suspect to me but what do I know

youtube.com/watch?v=b-9PVeDjZJo

Perspective employer looking at a typical Sup Forumsanons resume:
>What is this gap for the majority of 2016?
We can answer:
>I was on the front lines, saving the world.

Steve was a psyop officer and worked under top dog neocohens, he's also a jew.

I saw him talk about how Mossad did 9/11 and thought he was pretty based for that but I'm still conflicted on this guy. Just be weary of him peeing potential controlled opposition

I have relatives that work with LE agencies and you're full of shit. The way a person types on Sup Forums (colloquial) and the way they type up reports is different. You may be used to dealing with idiots, but we are too, and what you're spouting is a very weak excuse for an argument.

Wrong answer Straya. The correct answer is that classified info was funneled through them to be sold off for favors. And that's not even including human trafficking, including children.

That's the point. NO charity should have classified info, much less have it flowing THROUGH them to other parties.

It's weird, like something out of a TV show but fuck man I can believe it now.

watch the videos
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95253536/
>TUESDAY @ 11AM. THEY WERE WARNED MULTIPLE TIMES
twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault