In case you were wondering, Nick's still butthurt about how people reacted to Secret Empire

In case you were wondering, Nick's still butthurt about how people reacted to Secret Empire...
news.marvel.com/comics/75477/download-episode-308-week-marvel/

> panel 2

how did that sneaky jap get into captain ameica's costume?

Nick is always butthurt.

Makes me glad Secret Empire and Sam Wilson aka Captain #BlackLivesMatter bombed.

Then maybe he shouldn't write a dogshit story based on a dogshit twist made solely for shock value.

Thankfully, after Not Brand Echh, he is no longer working at Marvel.

isn't he taking over amazing after 800?

WHAT? Proof please

What happened to Nick Spencer? I liked his Superior Foes but it's like afterwards he went Full Douchebag Mode.

Nope. Slott is staying on ASM forever.

That's only a rumor
He's not on any Legacy book, and is not in the October/November/December solicitations outside of Not Brand Ecch

He's not listed on any Marvel books outside of Not Brand Echh. He's donezo.

Can you imagine being a writer and having to tell people over and over again you're not leaving a comic? Not in a reassuring way but in a way where people are hoping you're gone and you have to set the record straight?

How many Drumpf jokes do you think Nick Spencer will fit into the comic?

Jesus... This panel's going to cause so much shit for Marvel's PR

>it's a Marvel employee blaming others for not liking their shitty comics episode

I thought the rumor was for 800 which will be like April and this post is from July.
I doubt they plan that far ahead.

Some people are still mad at that Luke Cage mini for being blaxploitation

Slott ain't leaving, user.
He's been on the book for ten years. And he plans on staying.

He's replying to the rumors. He ain't leaving.

He seems to take perverse pleasure in it.

>Are the creative teams on these books for the long haul?
>TB: I think that depends on what you mean by the long haul—some of them, such as Dan Slott on Amazing Spider-Man or Jason Aaron on Thor have already been on for a very long haul, and will continue to be. Others will cycle through when the storylines that they’ve set into motion come to their natural conclusion—both Dan and Jason, for example, will one day no longer be writing Amazing Spider-Man and Thor respectively, though that time is still a ways off.

>though that time is still a ways off

Cringe

>>Pointing out Moon Girl is a legacy of a monkey
MARVEL! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

Why? It's just an un-attractive woman with out of date glasses, isn't it?

Why do big companies throw their normal consumers under the bus in a vain attempt to appeal to a demographic that wasn't interested in them in the first place?
I used to buy a few comics but over the last few years just read scans online now because of all the stupid shit they keep churning out.

That Riri is cute there. Like she should be a Disney princess. Also...

>Monkey

He is fucking human.

Gotta make the original characters look mean, dumb and boring.
Youre a bad person for liking them by the way.

Would've laughed if he was hitting ctrl+z.

>I used to buy a few comics but over the last few years just read scans online now

To be fair, you were never Marvels demographic either then.

That pic is ripe for edits.

>Youre a bad person for liking them by the way.

Riri is badly written by bendis. (I think he stop caring about iron-man)

Whor always get overshadow by thor himself. She basically walking plot device/holder of the hammer. But, She do got some cool moments and love her motivation that she is doing this because the world needs a thor.

Moon-girl is a fun character, fuck your opinions. You don't care about the original moon-boy. Why should you even care about him now?

Why do people like you continue to rope DC in with Marvel trash?

I never cared about Moon Boy. But I care that Marvel cares SO MUCH for Moon Girl, and it's clear to see why they do. That's my problem.

I miss the original Iron Man, before he became an A.I. hologram.

He needs a rebirth

Send him over to Burbank, they'll get him trimmed and in a suit, and teach him how to control himself on Twitter

He can be saved

I think she is in secret warriors and that is pretty much it? There is some cameos for her.

Why moon boy of all people? Isn't there some other child heroes they could have replaced with this bitch? or better yet just let her be a new hero without a legacy?

Thank God that this asshole is finally out of Marvel.

I care about Moon Boy, but I'm not even mad about Moon Girl.

>Isn't there some other child heroes they could have replaced with this bitch?

I don't know how you replace her? There is power-pack and they already getting a comic. The future fountain are boring.

>or better yet just let her be a new hero without a legacy?

I wanted her develop a relationship with devil dinosaur. She barely get to talk to her dinosaur.

Moon Girl fun in her own book.

But once she's outside her series she comes off as a smug little brat.

Oh, I get it. See, "leaving" implies he's doing it willingly. He's saying that the only thing that'll get him off of ASM is being fired.

Moon-Boy isn't a monkey. He's explicitly called "The First Human."

>The future fountain are boring.

Oops, typo.

>Marvel
>having a long haul

Good joke.