What would you have done differently?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negrophilia
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nBJETKrM92M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not waged a murderous genocidal war against the white people of Europe and killed myself after being a failed artist.

Delay the war, accept Bulgaria as part of the Russian Sphere, try to get it in a war against England

The Egalitarian plague started by France is more dangerous to the survival of Europe than anything the krauts ever did

I would have invaded in summer :^)

I would have sent a small force to make Stalin think that we would be going after Stalingrad so extra forces would be sent to defend, but break the main force off and let them hit Moscow from the south east. At the same time, pull most of the force seizing Leningrad and have them hit Moscow from the north, essentially pincering Stalin.

Who turned away from saving our king at the last minute hmmm?

Who betrayed Napoleon, the only force against the revolution hmmmmmm?

Who put an end to the second empire, which kept egalitarian forces in check hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Pretty sure Hitlers financiers and handlers had him do exactly what they wanted him to do.

If you tried anything differently, you'd be assassinated.

Invented protestantism , how blue pilled are you

>a few fucking months earlier
>dont send the fucking romanians and italians as flank guards in stalingrad

this is actually it

all this would have allowed armored divisions to have pushed in further and the taking of stalingrad would have finalized the security of the caucus which would have refueled the luftwaffe

ez

> but break the main force off and let them hit Moscow from the south east.

not gonna happen with the little oil germans had in 1942

it is caucasus or bust at that point

Wtf? Luther ended cathloic pedo reign...he hero

This.

Hitler was a manlet sperg with one ball

hmm, good point.

>Invade North and South
>Do nothing in Center
>Let them try to break through Center
>North and South army envelop Center

Do not split your forces to target the caucuses and stalingrad at the same time. Stalingrad deserves greater priority.

do you have downsyndrome?

Napoleon caused his own disaster when he didn't accept Austrian mediation after the war in Russia, only a fool would have remained by his side

I would give you the last one tho, but I am not sure how much it would have lasted on its own with the ideas of Rousseau already rotting the foundations of France

convince the russians to aid japan by giving them east europe

force britain to come to the table with continued bombings

>I don't like something
>Let's plunge Christendom into a religious 30 years long war where millions die just at the same time when 'coincidentally' the Muslim hordes decide to invade by 'coincidence'
>Seems like a good trade-off

You bring shame to your civilization.

>GASSED THE FUCKING RUSSIANS -FULLSTOP-

Not invaded Russia like a dumbass

I would have:

- Taken Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania for volunteers, strongholds and control over the Baltic Sea, but then dig in for a defensive war.
- Partnered with Finland to force Russia into a two-front soldier grind (neither Germany nor Russia had the forces for a succesful aggressive war, so the first to launch a total attack was bound to lose).
- Sent or incited guerrilla forces in Central Asia and the Middle East to cause trouble for the Russians and disrupt Lend-Lease deliveries.
- Built a host of small U-Boats to destroy Lend-Lease deliveries off the Norwegian coast.
- Not declared war on the United States, fuck the Japanese.
- Built and sent long-range bombers to destroy all Russian airfields, bridges, roads, railways and armored units within several hundred miles, in order to further enhance the German materiel advantage and compensate for the relative lack of soldiers.

But hey, Admiral Hindsight here.

I'm an 8 year veteran of various Hearts of Iron games.

I know what i'm talking about.

This.

To all those that love Hitler, ask yourself, how would the world look like now without him?

The answer you're looking for is BETTER.

He is the reason why Europe is cucked with white guilt now.

Without him, Europe and America would have been fine.

wat

Do you want them to get cut off in eastern ukraine?

Napoleon wouldn't have been necessary if the Prussian would have just saved the king like they said they would.

But oops! G*rmanoids can't bring themselves to do anything that will benefit the white race!

>The war over protestantism had nothing to do with spaniards and the hapsburgs behaving like niggers.

>Spain a good boy he be joining a tercio tryin to get in formation.

Concentrate on acquiring and securing the Caucasus and wrecking the Russian Armed Forces and not get greedy/vain and get in a pissing contest over Stalingrad.

Hitler was ultimately a fuckup, though, so what can you expect?

This to be fucking honest, you'd still drown in Russian bodies and production capabilities, but at least you'd have the oil; it would effectively change the outcome quite drastically.

Fpbp Mon amis.
Merci

Keep the molotv-ribbentrop pact until the Brits are defeated. Then attack in spring

>implying it was his fault and not maximillian's who couldn't into realpolitik

The Habsburgs were a blight upon Europe, and the Eternal Austrian succeeds them.

not rush the stupid war, wait for nuclear to spring and secretly give it to USSR, USA if I was nazi

DESU I think one of his Nationalist competitors could have played up to Churchill as well and formed an anti-Communist bloc, while regaining German territories and smashing Versailles restrictions slowly, instead of doing everything as swiftly as Hitler did.

>The Hapsburg did something bad
>Let's kill 15 million white people

G*rmanic logic everyone!

The white self-destruction in Haiti, the degeneration of Weimar and this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negrophilia happened before Hitler did anything

The roots of the current disease are deeper than what you think

Well Barbarossa was "do or die" for Germany. Stalin could have stopped all resource flow, including Romanian oil, with a single order in a single day which would have destroyed Germany's war effort, i.e. defeat. Thus, not invading isn't an option.

>invade 3-4 weeks earlier, i.e. beginning of June
>Go total War economy at the beginning of 1941
>Get rid of the traitors in the higher ranks of the OKW, this will make a huge impact
>make deals with the japs to also attack from the east, but more importantly, secure the sea so that no Lend-Lease can come to the USSR

By now Moscow falls with ease

>produce "liberator propaganda" so that people think you will free them from communism and not for extermination like Stalins propaganda wants them to believe.
>Build more subs to sink even more supply ships coming to britain, forcing them to surrender.

The Soviets would not have survived that scenario, especially since there would be most likely no pearl harbor/direct US involvement anymore.

June 6th is summer.

The 'correct' date for invasion is almost exactly when the roads become capable of sustaining long motorised columns again, after the thawing winter snow 's water is gone from the surface.

------------

I would not have attacked at all, and if Stalin attacked I would have let the Red Army about 300 km deep into Poland. Their rail system has different gauge and supplying the advancing armies would have become difficult past 200 km for want of enough truck capacities. Then I'd have launched a counteroffensive with encirclements in Poland, with Luftwaffe bombers massacring march columns of divisions sent to react on the roads.
Afterwards, as phase 3, I would have told the Heer to eliminate as much of the Red Army as possible by further encirclements, with territory gains as by-product. Estonia, Latvial, Lithuania, Belarus and Ukraine would have gained independence. An Estonian army would have been rebuilt with Finnish help. The other new/renewed countries would have formed independent infantry regiments with only light artillery support. Those forces would then do security duties and fight in swamps, woodland and cities.
The Leningrad-Murmansk rail line would have been bombed and sabotaged to make it almost worthless.
2nd year offensives would have been aimed at lower Volga (cutting rail lines and river traffic south of Stalingrad, thus cutting the Caucasus region off), finishing off Leningrad with help by the auxiliaries and additional battles of encirclement at the central front.

------------------

BTW, OP's map is utter bollocks. The Soviet Union hadn't occupied Romania's coastal region and Karelia should be red. Furthermore, Operation Barbarossa planning didn't so much look at Stalingrad as at Kiev.

Use the subs, have your absolute highest ordinance torpedoes fired under Stalingrad until the city crumbles.

The others I have no idea.

if hitler had worked with britain and the allies to fight russia, we would have no socailism and still have fascism

Convince the Jews, that i get them better dividends than Russians and Americans.

Try War in the East (Matrixgames) then.

Never let go of Berlin after my country seizes it.

It's difficult to defend against a russian counter offensive in the caucus without stalingrad. You sort of see that with army group a running like a bat out hell just before the sixth army surrendered in stalingrad.

Fuck off you lying nigger. You all should have been exterminated for your genocide of the huguenots.

>Churchill
Meant Chamberlain

>To all those that love Hitler, ask yourself, how would the world look like now without him?

>no relevant Fascist movement to counter the commies
>Weimar Republic still fails of course, people vote Communist to get out
>Create Communist Germany, of course allied with Soviet Union
>No support for Spanish war, also becomes communist
>Combine technology and military information/training
>Just start invading everything between them... everything is communist in eastern Europe, including greece etc..
>Take everything north, barely any resistance
>Britain and France don't know what to do, France has two fronts and gets fucked in 2-3 weeks.
>Britain .... uh?

Yeah, taking away Hitler probalby creates the worst case scenario because Europe would still be communist..... together with most of Asia too. Imagine Communist india + arab world. Nobody would have been able to stop the commies.

> You all should have been exterminated for your genocide of the huguenots.

You literally can't keep yourself from wanting to genocide white people, can you? Why is that? What makes G*rmanics so angry and mad at the accomplishments of Europeans? Why couldn't your cursed race stay in the steps of Asia where it belongs?

>if hitler had worked with britain and the allies to fight russia,

Are you fucking kidding me? This is literally what Hitler tried to do. He also tried this with Poland. Both were offered peace, both were offered an alliance etc...

Focus efforts on Moscow to disrupt logistics and communications/chain of command. The only chance of winning the wider war given Soviet manpower and resource advantages was to fragment and disjoint the opposition as much as possible.

Honestly?
This.

That said, if we have to go through with this I would say that I would not invade the Soviet Union while simultaneously being at war with Britain and I also wouldn't declare war on the USA while my armies are fighting just outside Moscow.

Hitler really was very stupid.

Forget taking away Hitler. Take away G*rmans as a whole.

If it weren't for G*rmans like Ludendorff, there wouldn't be a USSR to worry about in the first place.

>blaming the first world war on any one man and not a huge web of conditions
>failing to acknowledge the brits part in creating the second world war by encouraging the pollacks to be undiplomatic dickheads
I'll give you the others though. Protestantism was an effort to get away from mistakes but they threw out the baby with the bathwater.

Alaric wasn't a bad guy.

see and:

>Be Germany
>Need Soviet resources to fight against France and Britain (and they got them from the Soviets, and from the US)
>Stalin invades Romania, stopping 180km short of oil fields within bomber range
>Stalin can now stop all the resouces coming with a single order and he will do so the moments his troops are ready and the German troops are on the British island (if they even come that far)
>Having a backstabbing dictator who will open your anus as wide as possible (inb4 Stalin was gud boy dindu nuffin)

Barbarossa was do or die. Not invading and continue the war against Britain would have drained all of western europe and when the time is right, Stalin would take the booty.... just as he planned from the beginning.

I'd try to get a more accurate map for starters

>Their rail system has different gauge
that's irrelevant, tracks are easily replaced - Germans were replacing thousands of kilometers of Russian tracks. German problem was lack of engines capable of traversing huge distances of Russia without the necessary support infrastructure (coal dumps, terminals, etc.).

Russian trains could easily traverse European railways.

>>failing to acknowledge the brits part in creating the second world war by encouraging the pollacks to be undiplomatic dickheads

that one is on Hitler tho

the invasion of Bohemia made it clear to Poland and to Britain that the plans of eastern expansion laid down in Mein Kampf were not a case of hyperbole

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nBJETKrM92M

>If it weren't for G*rmans like Ludendorff,

Lol, he was too unimportant for that. Especially since Lenin came with a few guys and some Gold. The big part needed for the Revolution came from the US, i.e. Trotsky with hundreds of revolutionaries and Wallstreet money... which continued to flow over time. The Gold they got from Germany barely made a difference. Trotsky with money and revolutionaries were even stopped/arrested in Canada on their way to Russia when they wanted to from the US over Canada to Finnland into Russia and then there came a Letter signed by US president Wilson to let Trostky go.

In addition, the most relevant guy "responsible" for sending Lenin (from fucking switerland, all revolutionary and banking shit meets there) was the German chief of military intelligence, MAX (((WARBURG))), rich banker, brother Paul Warburg mastermind of the Federal Reserve and later both CEO's of the IG Farben (and lots of other shit). The fucking kikes were in it from the beginning.

>Rostov on Don suddenly turned into Stalingrad
What the fuck?

This

Following russian industry into the urals and bombing them into oblivion would a kill any chance for the russian to overwhelm the stalingrad offensive.

But noooo the future is fast attacking medium bomber.

Definitely followed Guderian's advice to rapidly seize Moscow while the Soviets were in complete disarray in late July/early August. This would have won the war in the East just like that because Moscow was:
>by far the largest industrial centre in the country
>the transport hub of the country
>the political centre of the country whose loss would have irreparably weakened Stalin's position
In essence, if Moscow fell before winter (as it certainly have had Hitler not diverted Army Group Centre south) the Soviets would have been completely fucked.

-- Concentrated on mass producing the Panzer III to help with logistics in terms of servicing the tanks, only moving to other heavier models after the taking of Moscow.

--Attack much earlier

--Prepare Winter clothing

--Let the generals run the operation.

>The 37mm and 47mm AT guns were useless against Soviet tanks, so the Romanian troops had to use grenades, anti-tank mines and Molotov cocktails. In the first hours, they managed to delay the advance and destroy some armor, but later they had to retreat or be encircled.
same story on the Hungarian side.
The Germans didn't care about their allies and their lack of Anti-Tank weapons

Focus on Moscow, which was *the* major transportation hub for the Soviet Union, and an obvious moral/geopolitical prize. In doing so, Khukov is defeated and Russian morale drops. Once Moscow is taken, then hunker down for winter, followed by a Caucasus offensive the following spring.

- Taken Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania for volunteers, strongholds and control over the Baltic Sea, but then dig in for a defensive war.
- Partnered with Finland to force Russia into a two-front soldier grind (neither Germany nor Russia had the forces for a succesful aggressive war, so the first to launch a total attack was bound to lose).
>Finland did approach from the North in the seige of Leningrad, there army was too small and worried that the Germans would lose to go in full scale.
- Sent or incited guerrilla forces in Central Asia and the Middle East to cause trouble for the Russians and disrupt Lend-Lease deliveries.
>The Nazi's did this to an extent through anti-semitism propagand
- Built a host of small U-Boats to destroy Lend-Lease deliveries off the Norwegian coast.
>irrelevant waste of materials
- Not declared war on the United States, fuck the Japanese.
>They should have encourages the Japanese to attack from the East and hold down Russian reinforcements there that proved vital in the push for Moscow
- Built and sent long-range bombers to destroy all Russian airfields, bridges, roads, railways and armored units within several hundred miles, in order to further enhance the German materiel advantage and compensate for the relative lack of soldiers.
>No bomber at the time had the range to enter the Urals, also they're vast, locating them would be difficult enough and they could be easily rebuilt any way. The Russians had built up their steel making facilitates long before the war deep into Siberia, they would always outproduce the Germans

>move along the coast and grab Leningrad
>have all troops along the coast hold positions
>push with all other available troops towards Moscow
>Moscow Squad gets stopped due to resistance
>break off troops from the Moscow squad to surround Russians who are already surrounding Leningrad
>once those troops are taken out of action, have the Leningrad Squad rush towards Moscow
>Moscow Squad and Leningrad Squad constantly flank and surround the opposition of the other
>take Moscow
>imprison Stalin
>negotiate complete annexation

war is like a video game, right?

Germans couldn't take Leningrad, nor could they hold Stalingrad which were both infinitely less defended than Moscow.

Germans would inevitably get bogged down in Moscow, while the Soviet behemoth would grow ever stronger. For reference, Soviets produced over 22.000 tanks in 1942. All that armor would pour from the South making it impossible for Germans to maintain even a frontline, much less to surround and capture Moscow.

Hitler was a mad man, but even he wouldn't pass up an opportunity to strike the final blow. Germans hoped they'd sweep through Southern Russia (which they did with Case Blau), but ultimately they never stood a chance against a vastly superior opponent.

1. Maintained the bombing of RAF airfields which was crippling the RAF, instead of switching to the symbolic bombing of London and other cities.

2.This persistent targetting of the RAF would allow the Luftwaffe to establish arial supremacy in the battle of britain

3. through the use of U-Boats attempted to gain control of the english channel.

4. Launch operation SEA-LION this time with arial supremacy

5. Knock the UK out of the war, denying the U.S a base of operations in Europe and preventing D-DAY and effectively winning the war on the Western Front.

6. Transfer the majority of forces on the WF to the EF and wait until Spring. While waiting, gives the troops time to rest and equipped properly.

7.Focus on Moscow and Stalingrad, ignore the Caucasus oil fields for now.

8. This is a war on one front, with properly equipped rested troops plus veterans from the western front and done in the longest time period before winter sets in.

i dont think its that easy to find where stalin was

Nope. It's pretty much accepted (see Hitler's Panzers East) that had Army Group Centre pushed on Moscow in late July/early August, the city would have fallen. There was pretty much nobody left between them and Moscow besides routed soldiers who had no will to fight so there would be nothing to get bogged down in. An added benefit would be that with the fall of Moscow, Leningrad would have fallen shortly after as it would have been completely cut off at that point.

>Hitler was a mad man
Nice job trashing your own post.

>but ultimately they never stood a chance against a vastly superior opponent.
Also, nice job for falling for allied propaganda. The reality is that Germany had won in 1941. They just didn't realise it and lost the initiative and let the Soviets recover. France was a far stronger opponent to Germany in 1940 than the USSR was in 1941. The difference was that the generals were given more freedom and strategies were not conservative.

I would have immediately instigated a war with Russia and gotten the Anglos on my side. After gaining the sympathy of the world for my massive losses during the Great War, I would have moved as many Germans as possible into the former USSR, now divided into pieces among the Anglos and myself. I would move many Germans especially into Anglo-controlled areas.

After things settle down, I would begin to agitate local German populations within sections of Russia under Anglo control. Soft coups and referendums would guarantee those Russian chunks were added to my German Empire.

Now, with massive German populations and with the Empire of Russia under my control, I would steam-roll over Western Europe, with the goal being to conquer Britain before the US can intervene in any meaningful way.

At this point I would have invested so much in science and technology that I would have developed an atomic bomb. I would drop a single atomic bomb on New York City and wait for the Americans' surrender. Should they refuse, Washington DC is next. After they are completely demoralized, I would launch the greatest naval invasion of all time. With Japan hitting them from the east with nuclear weapons, the Americans would soon be dominated.

Japan would be the major power in the east, and I in the west, and the sun and moon would reign for ten-thousand years.

>attack in April/May
>surprise attack across the whole front converging into a grand Central Army, bypassing the difficult terrain south
>have the Japanese actively attacking East Russia
>Mass produce the Panzer III. Only moving to heavier model after Moscow falls
>attack Moscow and Russia directly, instead of Ukraine, Belarussia etc and conscipt as many as possible angry over Stalin and Russia causing them famines instead of sowing discontent and having them attack your rear troops.
>Prepare for Winter war, concentrating on holding or starving Moscow out and repelling Russian activity to break the seige, while destroying the communication and railnetworks around Moscow, slowing the Russian ability to resupply as Moscow is central to all other regions.
>after it falls go south for the oil, ignoring Sebastipol, with 1/3 of the amry moving North to take out Leningrad.

1. Finished off Britain, continued bombing of RAF installations and begin Op Sealion or whatever it was called.

2. Call for Japanese assistance, their elite Kwatung army in Manchuria would have been willing to begin campaigns against Siberia to seize rich natural resources, then split Russia with them.

3. Not expect to blitz a country this fucking big. Get all my resources and troops after winning the Western campaigns, get them geared up and ready for winter, establish supply lines that aren't nigger tier horse and cart things, and get ready for the fight of the century, meet with nips in the Urals, remove all commies and kebabs, brattwurst and sake party by late 1943 (assuming all goes well)

THEN deal with the depressed amerilards (see "Amerikabomber")

>Finland did approach from the North in the seige of Leningrad, there army was too small and worried that the Germans would lose to go in full scale.
I mean for defence, not to make a push. I wouldn't let the Finns, with their limited numbers, attack Russia. Draw the Soviets in and slaughter them as they come, if they do - and if they don't, then Germany gets the Baltic states under its influence for free.

>The Nazi's did this to an extent through anti-semitism propagand
I mean something a lot more concrete. A bit like what Reagan's folks did in Afghanistan, set up armed separatists/fanatics in order to create a lawless land that won't be any good for convoys of arms, ammunition, medicine, oil et cetera.

>They should have encourages the Japanese to attack from the East and hold down Russian reinforcements there that proved vital in the push for Moscow
Don't you think they mentioned it? But don't you think Japan said "we have something better to do, fuck off"? The Japanese were shit-tier allies.

>No bomber at the time had the range to enter the Urals
As long as they can totally wreck Russian infrastructure in a sort of "no man's land" around the German defensive front, that's perfectly alright. And again, the Urals alone didn't save the Soviet Union. Massive American and British shipments of all kinds (food, medicine, fuel, munitions, weapons, vehicles, even large numbers of trucks, planes and tanks) did. If the Germans disrupted those supplies efficiently enough, the Soviet Union would have run out of steam long before my hypothetical defensive line could broken - and then the road to Moscow would only be littered by poorly armed, staving partisans.

In addition to this:

- Set up guerrilla forces. Arm and help local nationalist groups in areas on the flanks of the hypothetical 'German Defensive Front', making the Soviets unable to attack any one area without being encircled and further stretching the Soviet state apparatus.
- Invest in assassinating high state officials who are not Stalin. Heads of intelligence, generals, admirals, anyone who has survived Stalin's purges is likely useful to him and therefore dangerously competent. Take them out and you further weaken them.
- Scourge the Balkans. Don't allow your men to be drawn into a guerrilla war there. Just send in elite troops for a month or two in order to destroy any and all mountain villages that do as much as talk back to you. Then, that's one worry off your mind.