Is this worth watching? I'm looking for a solid self-contained cartoon like the ones early 2000's CN used to air

Is this worth watching? I'm looking for a solid self-contained cartoon like the ones early 2000's CN used to air.

Yes, just be warned that the style of the Watterson's eyes changes in season 3.

Shut up dweeb

It's one of the funniest and entertaining currently airing cartoons. Also Darwin is really cute.

It's the best show on CN right now overall. Be warned that it declines in quality significantly in season 5 though.

this
Im having trouble getting through the episodes now.
>Too many sarcastic quips
>Unfunny jokes go on for way too long
>Jokes aren't half as clever as they used to be
did the old writers leave or did they just run out of ideas?

It's a fun show. I remember really liking season 2

From the looks of it, they shuffled around the writers. Like Joe Markham only helped on 2 episodes in season 4 but he worked on 30 in season 5. I'm not sure exactly who's to blame but it's a real shame. Season 4 was one of my favorite seasons but now this.

I dont know why they even try to justify Richard. He's the silly fat dad and the most unoriginal character on the show, just let him be fat and silly

It's a fun show, but it's best viewed in moderation. The characters can be really annoying or grating at times. Season 2 and 1 are my favorites in that order. I miss when Gumball was naive and nice.

Just have Nicole divorce him already

Richard is definitely the worst part of the show. He's the worst parts of Patrick and Jerk-ass Homer in one.

She can't because in The Choices it shows that he's a good guy afterall! RIGHT?

Yes, I honestly think it can scratch that itch for you.
Season 1 isn't very good, The show doesn't have its footing there and Season 2 is when it becomes hilarious

Is it too much to ask for this to be the final shot in the show?

I liked Gumball's original voice over the others. It fits the character the most imo, even when he's about to reach puberty his character became more mature throughout the late half of season 2. Untill they had to replace his voice because he doesn't sound like a 12 year old later down the road which also changes Gumball's personality.

>Divorce
>in a children's show
I'd rather they kill him off with heart failure or something, at least then he will have served a purpose in showing the effects of being morbidly obese are.

No. It's for autists. Which is why it gets praise on here.

It's not just that terrible episode that "explains" that Nicole ultimately LOVES the idea of marrying and birthing the children of a fat retard (through frankly it felt like Nicole fell into complete delusion to just keep hanging in there and frankly it's still her fault for loving that obese tub of lard manchild).

However, if we go for a breaking the 4th wall explanation? That one episode explained Nicole is under Parental Control. Once you deactivate that in her brain? She instantly sees Richard for the unappealing loser that he is and quickly dumps him. Of course this show would never go for shattering Gumball's family so Nicole was re-indoctrinated with the activation of her Parental Control so that she stays in love with the obsee manchild.

Why did the last Gumball thread get nuked?

No. I want his heart-broken ass to commit suicide while Nicole laughs

I'd only recommend it if you can handle mean spirited cartoons

it's a long story now user

otp

my African-American

>2 minute long slap-stick scene of Rickard trying to figure out how to shoot himself

I wish they would kill him off as well. Heart failure wouldn't do the trick though. Remember the episode where Richard was on a rush to eat a hamburger from every single fast food chain in the country or something like that? Talk about a gross episode when he got even more obese if you can believe it and he started to sweat mustard and fat instead of you know regular sweat and the episode ends with him being unable to eat the final burger he wanted because his body was too clogged up and full of undigested burger meat and visually unappealing trash like that.

If you want to kill off Richard? His obesity isn't going to do the trick.

I prefer a combination of a shrinking episode where Richard is shrunk and Nicole's Parental Control is turned off. Nicole sees Richard for the piece of trash that he is and she eats him. As a gag she becomes temporarily overweight because eating Richard is eating a lot of calories. Then show Nicole at a gym running on a treadmill to go back to her skinny self and that's it. Richard is eaten, digested, and gone forever.

Either that or get some Dip.

>ends up slipping, bonking himself in the head with the butt of the shotgun
>falls out open window
>tie gets caught
>strangles to death

>hating on Richard
horrible taste

while this hate is a bit dark, Richard is an objectively shit character who has cucked all of us with Nicole

First season is crap, 2-4 are really good, after +5 is mediocre to good

>Remember the episode where Richard was on a rush to eat a hamburger from every single fast food chain
is this in season 5?
no I dont remember that

Speak for yourself. There are better anthro bitches than Nicole the flat chested no ass thing whose own son has a bigger ass and wider hips than her. So no. Nicole is trash tier and I don't mean the board. If any of you think she can beat Callie or Cleo or Sawyer? Think again.

On that note even female characters are are featureless can still look good and Nicole is not one of them. She's no Renamon from Digimon Tamers who looks lithe and very athletic to the point even some human women complimented her good looks in-universe.

Definitively Season 5 and please for the love of god do NOT watch this episode. I know you have no reason to listen to me, but please don't do it. Seeing Richard become more obese and sweat mustard fat and showing his orifices filled with chewed burger meat is disgusting. You cannot unwatch that afterwards.

She's that sexy without needing to be drawn sexy. Checkmate.

Can it be summed with with the word "autism"?

>moderator autism
>followed by some regular autism
>and then All Hell Broke Loose Autism
>It's our house now! It's our house now!
>Mods come back
>Everything goes back to normal

so yeah. autism.

Thanks for the heads up actually
I hate that gross out """"Humor""""

kek

>Is this worth watching?
>Should I watch this?
>Is this cartoon good?
Shut the fuck with this shit, don't act like you niggers have anything better to do than sit in your room alone and stare at your computer all day