'Supergirl' Season 3 Casts Bollywood Actress Amy Jackson As Saturn Girl

comicbookmovie.com/tv/dc/supergirl/supergirl-season-3-casts-bollywood-actress-amy-jackson-as-saturn-girl-a154070

You know your show is shit when you're casting bollywood "stars" because you can't afford real actors.

>board is called Sup Forums - Comics & Cartoons
>thread isn't about comics
>thread isn't about cartoons

But sure [actor/actress gets job] is definitely Sup Forums related. Thanks OP, I'll be sure to click the link multiple times!

Designate!

Nice.

Supergirl continues to throw darts at a board.

Can we get a blonde Dawnstar?

I hope they give her, her pink costume.

>my wife is going to be ruined by a shit tier CW show

it's not fair

No, pink is Rokk's color

>Sup Forums content posted on Sup Forums and not removed
>/relevant Sup Forums content deleted all the time
Why this, janitors.

We going full Legion?

>Bollywood
>Amy Jackson
>Is white

LONG LIVE
O
N
G

L
I
V
E

I want Mon-El to have to let Kara down softly because he has a new, blue waifu.

I really don't care about any of this, but I'm bumping this just to make this guy mad

Indian studios like hiring white people to be in their movies as a bit of exoticism.

Not long live on tv, no, fuck that. CW is going to fuck them up just as badly as they fucked up Mon-El and it's going to have an impact on the next comic run and it's going to be awful.

>poop washing a white character
Damn SJWs

Muh dick

She's white dipshit

>I want Mon-El to have to let Kara down softly because he has a new, blue waifu.

This is the only acceptable outcome

She can poo in my loo anytime

She's not going to be in it. She's going to be shelved because it's so confusing to poor stupid tv watcher to feature /so many/ characters and they are going to focus on ruining the founders and Brainiac 5....

The next run being awful was always a reasonably high probability anyway.

There was still hope. Them being forced to go along with CW's shit means that that hope amounts to nothing. It will be Supergirl and the LoSH again, but even more dumbed down.

Then why didn't they cast an indian, Asian , russian, African person. Why is it always white?

Supergirl and the LoSH was the only part of Threeboot/Loebgirl I actually liked...

(Man, Supergirl was just awful for years until Sterling Gates wrote her..)

Shut up you, before they announce Garth's actor as Blackie Blackerson, the Blackest Man in Vancouver.

I think Dawnstar and Polar Boy make it in because Johns likes them

I really don't see us not getting Retroboot 2.0 when they come back in comics. Saturn Girl hasn't looked like a teenager (closer to early 20s like the Titans) so her being on a team with Kara wouldn't make a lot of sense.

Like that's going to stop them. Orlando's Supergirl is synergy 1A coupled with awful writing that doesn't give a shit about earlier comics. And there's nothing that's stopping them from deciding that the timeline fucks up when Imra eventually goes back to the future.

I really see no reason to think he won't bring his version back especially given the evidence we already have. I've never seen him care about Supergirl like he has LoSH.

When they bring back the JSA it won't be the CW version either.

Johns doesn't own the company and doesn't make every decision, if the higher ups think synergy is more economic there'll be synergy no matter what he thinks about it.

Do not screw up my girl, CW.

Hm, I wonder what happened to the chick who played Imra in Smallville.

hnnnggg

Indian's hate darkies

Post the Jimmy Olsen thing

Johns is the one spearheading Rebirth and the franchises he's most associated with have brought back elements from his stories.

There's no reason to think WB is pushing for fucking CW synergy besides your own pessimism.

At least she's not black.

Except for Orlando's Supergirl, which again is bathed in synergy

To be perfectly fair, while it's inevitable that we'll realistically only see the Founders, Brainy, and maybe Tinya, that's not just because they're the most well known ones. It's also because their powers are budget friendly.

That's my point though. Johns will influence the franchises he care about, and he has never cared much about Supergirl. And nothing in Orlando's Supergirl suggests WB made that call for synergy rather than DC.

There's nothing to imply that it wasn't WB either.

But who gives a shit. DC is going to fuck them up, the next run is going to be shit and all comic companies are going to continue to ruin everything I've ever given a shit about.

Debatable. Remember on Smallville they didn't have enough money for Garth to shoot lightning.

>DC is going to fuck them up, the next run is going to be shit and all comic companies are going to continue to ruin everything I've ever given a shit about.

Such is life, but I think we'll be in for more of a boring run than a shit one if the rest of Rebirth is anything to go by.

and? It's still a swap. Isn't that the issue? They even chose the whitest version of the minority they wanted to represent.

Who is Kara gonna get with then?
>inb4 lena

>Supergirl and the LoSH was the only part of Threeboot/Loebgirl I actually liked...
>(Man, Supergirl was just awful for years until Sterling Gates wrote her..)
So glad I'm not the only one who remembers that. Post-OYL Legion with Supergirl was fun.

Has there ever been a blonde actor/actress who's been cast as a blonde comic book character?

If based on Sup Forums media, mods consider tv shows, movies, and video games A-OK

Brie Larson.

She's a brunette, she just gets blonde highlights all the time. This is her natural hair color.

Lex_

Is James still available?

This raceswap shit got to stop.

Nah, she's white as fuck, she's British Christian. Although she is currently dating a cameljockey.

Are you guys slow?

Shut up you stupid bitch Bollywood is kino

shit

Thanks for your input.

SuperCorp FTW!

No, she had dyed red hair there because she was filming Glass Castle. She's blonde.

She's not blonde dude, she barely even passes for dirty blonde.

I hope so.

who the fuck is such a dumb ass to put part of the title of a superhero name with the generic aspect of a business entity that the person they are trying to ship probably doesn't even control.

it would be like the self-same lame stupid ass people who decided to ship Kara with Cat called it SuperCo or SuperWorldWilde.

THAT'S HOW FUCKING STUPID IT IS.

Calm down fag.

You, I actively do not like you.

so you're fans of a stupid ship name or merely idiotic fans of bad ideas