CNN: Conspiracy theories, not facts, are driving hatred of Clinton

cnn.com/2016/11/01/opinions/hillary-clinton-victim-conspiracy-theories-kohn/index.html

Well, Sup Forums? Why do you continue to believe these conspiracy theories that Clinton is corrupt?

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2016/10/21/news/clinton-paid-women-less/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuckoff, who's that phallus chalice

One candidate did indeed tweet 25 times yesterday about the opponents unverified Russian connections.

I think it's amazing that you actually take anything CNN says seriously.

Saying Clinton is corrupt isn't a conspiracy theory.

Do they know what conspiracy or theory even means?

Who the fuck is this

jessicababyfat

1 post by this ID

Looks like a drunk Asian girl with a nice body but I could be wrong

Or maybe because it's unholy to have a woman president and it's blasphemy to even speak of it. Ever think of that?

Well, that was disapointing

jessica dai loan

d-del-let.t.te th-this.

You mean conspiracies like this one?

money.cnn.com/2016/10/21/news/clinton-paid-women-less/

I didn't realise how terrible the media situation is in this country here until I saw CNN. I just turned them on, and watched as some woman in Iowa said 'we're looking for malicious fraud activity', and the editor placed some random, unexplained 2 second clip of trump at a rally at that precise moment.

IThen they go on to say 'they're hoping they still vote wisely...' before cutting back to FOUR pro Clinton guests and a presenter that clearly agrees. What a fucking joke

>(((CNN)))
>Exact same image of this sweaty chink on the OP
Fuck off nerd virgin

is this bait?

i am in love with this girl wtf

>muh conspeerecy theries
>putin is 100% behind the rise of anti globalism

>Fucking gargantuan sized mountains of evidence that proves the goverment is corrupt as fuck
>most of the anti trump things are non arguments, speculation or even outright lies
>The media sides with the goverment and claims everything is a conspiracy
I WANT OF THIS RIDE

Bitch gets put on trial before congress 2 times and somehow it's still a conspiracy "theory".

Archive that shit

Jessicababyfat thread

Post like this remind me that Sup Forums is satire

Isn't Sally Kohn the same kike dyke who argued that free speech advocates in campus advocated for free speech only in order to be able oppose progressive ideas? Here she's saying that the FBI found no evidence that Hillary intentionally fucked with the emails which of course is completely irrelevant because a crime is a crime regardless of intentions. Also of course you can't find evidence wether someone actually intended to do something or not. The mind reading technology just isn't advanced enough.

>since the mainstream media does not show it i will call it a conspiracy theory

are you this fucking gullible?

>MUH SEKRET ALT RIGHT VAST RIGHT WING MILITIA NEO NAZI FROG KGB PATRIARCHAL BODY SNATCHED FBI HACKERS

The Clinton camp are the last people who should be accusing others of being conspiracy theorists.

Thick Asians do not arouse the Anglo?

You're retarded.

>(((Kohn)))
It really is every single time, isn't it?

That post wasn't as funny.