If he was in the DC universe, who's villain would he inevitably end up being?

If he was in the DC universe, who's villain would he inevitably end up being?

Blue Beetle? Green Arrow?

Batman probably

Plastic Man

Osborn would wreck Batman

Plas VS. Norman is literally Wil E. Coyote VS Road Runner. Until Norman makes the mistake of going after his wife or son and then Eel goes all out against him.

Shit nigga that sounds fun as hell

Ollie, he's a Green Arrow villain for sure

I know why people are saying Ollie, but he'd be a Blue / Booster villain for sure.

The Flash, but he'd always be considered a second-rate Trickster.

Why Ollie? I would think Norman would be a bit above his power grade, but I also admittedly know next to nothing about Green Arrow outside of his appearances in cartoons and games

He is above Ollie's power, so what? Either make Green Goblin weaker or power up Ollie a bit. Give him better trick arrows or something, and him pairing up with Black Canary is always a huge power boost. Or paired up with Hal.

With GA isn't never about power levels, those don't matter, it's the theme of the villain.

Or you could just have Ollie always lose, kek

GA is never about power levels. He's a rich asshole who uses his money and influence for bad. Do you really need it explained further?

Superman.

came here to post Green Arrow
and...now I dont know why I thought that...it just kinda fits.

Ignoring the fact that Superman would wreck him, I think that while Norman would hate Superman he'd find him too boring to obsess over, it might be partially headcanon but I've always liked to think part of the reason he's so obsessive about Spider-Man's destruction is his arrogant obnoxious attitude, like a bratty child Norman wants to spank and silence

Wonder Woman.

>Osborn would wreck Selina
ftfy

Green lantern.

goblin cocked

That one time Peter was pretending to be four different superheroes the one who was closest to Superman, Prodigy, was so damn likeable even JJJ and Osborn himself liked the guy. I'd say the attitude is a big part of his hatred, and Superman is about as far away from that as you can get.

Blue Beetle, starting with Ted, carrying over to Jaime who would be friends with Harry

Given the current nature and size of the extended GA cast it wouldn't be too hard to negate Norman's power advantage through numbers and skill.

Osborn flatout wouldn't work as a Batman villain in the current era. Back when Norman debuted he'd have worked as Norman is essentially evil Batman, but now he'd be just one of a half dozen or so evil Batman type villains.

No idea, but I feel like there'd be some great moments where Norman, Dent, and Joker just sit around and talk, with Norman switching back and forth between his sane self and the Goblin as he talks to the two of them.

Man, despite some of their superficial similarities, I could imagine Norman getting really annoyed with/hating Joker.....now I want a crossover with them