Where did everyone go?

The quality of posters has gone way down the last 2 years, it seems all the smart anons have migrated somewhere. I didn't get the memo, anyone know where everyone migrated to?

Nice try CTR

kek. shills will shill

I've had sex before. This place was different before the election

Nowhere major. Some migrated to double chan, almost all of the int crossposterd now stay on int, most just fucked off to very small micro communities

I didn't follow what happened on double chan, but I'm pretty sure a lot of people used that as a jumping off point to go somewhere else after reorganizing there during pol harbor

its almost like the board got flooded with 16 year old contrarian tourists and scared off all the adults

>I've had sex before

Oh, okay. Did you do it with your penis?

FEMA camps

i got a fat check from the clinton campaign to ease off shitposting until the 9th. Trump is great and all but i can relax for a bit and enjoy this $30k. I have long been the main meme producer on Sup Forums, which is why there has been such a slowdown on newer memes and an increase in forced shit such as better to take the cash and not risk suiciding myself, right?

older people have moved on and reddit and twitch chat tier 20-somethings and younger polluted the boards

its called election

GOD SPEED, /GET/ DOLPHINS

what micro communities. I'm so pissed i just found Sup Forums a few months ago. i fit in perfectly here. Where else can i go? I know of double chan, but dont go there much.

this
i barely use Sup Forums anymore, every election it's just spamming memes, I only go on brit/pol/ really

oh, and what is 'int' and what was Sup Forums harbor? please?

>i just found Sup Forums a few months ago
>i fit in perfectly here

no

trump cucks are to blame

I've been fucking around on normie forums. Everything is coming to a boil and the salt flows like wine.

L
Poo
o

muh sekreit club

> I didn't get the memo

There's a reason for this..

>its the election
dont like it go somewhere else
learn the rules fagt
saged
reported

trump get

youre supposed to lurk for 2 years before posting friend

Please note: in order to reach the 10000000 mark by election day, roughly 4400000 posts need to be made over the next 7 days. this is about 628572 a day, or 26190 posts an hour.

apparently this board gets an average of 7000 posters throughout the day. this means every man, woman and underage faggot must make at least 4 posts an hour in order for us to hit our target by election day. this is easily achievable.

if you want to sleep, get your shitposts in earlier. you will need to hit roughly 96 posts a day, although obviously more is preferable.

godspeed lads. regardless of who you're voting for, your board needs you

I CAN ONLY IMAGINE THE SHITPOSTING THAT'LL HAPPEN BETWEEN NOW AND THE 8TH

teenagers are too lazy

Nobody went anywhere. We all just got dumber. Myself included.

Not sure if it's something in the water, brainwashing or just overuse of the internet but we're certainly getting dumber and more childish.

b-but counter-strike has always been the only game i've ever played ;_;

Thanks for keeping me posted bro.

During this period, some sites grew into their own community, and I suppose a non-insignificant amount of Sup Forums users spend more time on those places than Sup Forums. While the number might not be too large, specially compared to the amount of newcomers, they should have attracted the most motivated people, who post more and make better posts.
That can be either because of different, non-imageboard formats, or because they want to get involved in more serious and complex projects. Things like irl groups, podcasts, news, music and art.

See it this way, Sup Forums is not the only place on the internet that has this kind of stuff anymore. It's a good thing because that means Sup Forums's ideas are gaining ground and popularity, but also means that you can't find everyone at the same place anymore.

Reddit

we can do this

just gotta keep posting

I'm still here, user.

Too many Sup Forums refugees. Faggots use this board as new Sup Forums because they saw the funny shit that went on here and wanted to be a part of it. They don't understand how it works around here and resort to Sup Forums teir posts, kinda like yours you faggot.

The quality of posts on another chan (the one that Sup Forums infinitely bans mention of) went up significantly after some of the expulsions/diaspora from Sup Forums. But they are notably slower than Sup Forums, so it's still worth coming here, I think.

Also, it's not simply that the smart anons have left. Sup Forums has been flooded with idiots and shills. Many of the smart anons are still here, they're just a smaller percentage of the whole now.

This place still presents more relevant issues and has better discussion than anything in mainstream, so this place is still worth it, imo

/thread
>tfw the progeny of Sup Forums spreads across the verse

but whats politically interesting to post about?

Fuck off shill

All of the high IQ posters went to reddit after this board became christian and conservative.

"GODSPEED, GET DOLPHINS" to this comment to further their cause!

I can only imagine the type of mad involved in making pictures like these.

think again fucko

>wow, cs and lol instead of grand strategy games
Whole pic is out of touch