Why are white women abandoning white men?

Why are white women abandoning white men?

joos

White men are more likely to racemix than white women, who are the least likely of all race-sex groups to racemix.

If anyone's the problem, it's us. We need to stop lusting after horizontal strange.

>Why are white women abandoning white men?

BIG

>8.4%
>abandoning
Uh-huh.

This.

ASIAN

When I think of the most ungrateful, nasty, backstabbing, entitled, useless, untrustworthy, and irresponsible creatures we call women; I think of white women.

interracial isn't just black on white, its mostly between minorities. Thats probably what is receiving so much growth.

a 300% increase in 30 years.

This, White men are the biggest mixers funny enough

That says interracial marriage - implying any race combination, not white women specifically marrying other races.

>marry a white bitch
>live a miserable life
>marry an asian
>be happy because they are feminine as fuck
>the problem are men
>problem are men
>are men
>men

all the bloody ridiculous MGTOW crap

They're not, it's overwhelmingly Asian women - Especially with white men.

But Sup Forums won't complain about that, instead they'll drove on about black men/white women even though it;s one of the least likely pairings

I hope all you guys enjoy your Elliott Roger kids in future.

because our female oriented education system makes our men think like women and women are not interested in other women so they look for real men within the foreigners who kept their manly ways

heres a current DATING WEBSITE data sheet for you

because us white dudes are fuckin' insufferable

Because white men have abandoned being white men.

Because they know that we're about to have robowomen and then we will no longer be slaves to the puss.

Because there is currently a social trend in this country to become your own personal minority. Bimbos with no imagination have to latch on to an already existing one

White "men"

I think it's the opposite, white women have to settle for less since most of them are low quality without any real skills.

Men also have the luxury of being able to wait with relationships while women age like milk.

men are starting to let women do whatever they want, and what they want is to be cumdumpsters.